Michael Bay/Hasbro @ NYSE this morning...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by frenzyrumble, Jun 25, 2007.

1. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    Hey just saw this on the news kind of cool, maybe front page worthy even??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

VIDEO

NYSE w/ michael bay and hasbro

article:

Hasbro, Inc. (NYSE-Listed HAS) visits the NYSE to to celebrate the July 4 release of the TRANSFORMERS movie, where Hasbro’s legendary robots will “star” in their first-ever live-action feature film, produced by DreamWorks Pictures (NYSE: DWA) and Paramount Pictures. In honor of the occasion, Hasbro President & CEO Al Verrecchi, joined by TRANSFORMERS Director Michael Bay, ring The Opening BellSM.

Click the link below to view an archived webcast of The Opening Bell.
    Windows Media Player 300k
    Hasbro, Inc.
    Hasbro, Inc. (Hasbro) is engaged in children's and family leisure time and entertainment products and services, including the design, manufacture and marketing of games and toys. The Company's offerings encompass a variety of games, including traditional board, card, handheld electronic, trading card, roleplaying, plug and play and digital versatile disc (DVD) games, as well as electronic learning aids and puzzles. Toy offerings include boys' action figures, vehicles and playsets, girls' toys, electronic toys, plush products, preschool toys and infant products, children's consumer electronics, electronic interactive products, creative play and toy-related specialty products. In addition, Hasbro licenses certain of its trademarks, characters and other property rights to third parties for use in connection with consumer promotions and for the sale of non-competing toys and games and non-toy products. The Company's principal segments are North America and International.

TRANSFORMERS movie
    TRANSFORMERS is directed by Michael Bay (Armageddon, The Rock, Bad Boys I and II) and executive produced by Steven Spielberg. In their efforts to help the humans, the AUTOBOTS meet up with an unsuspecting teen, played by Shia LaBeouf (Disturbia, Holes and Even Stevens), who finds himself in the middle of an intergalactic war being waged on our planet. The movie also stars Josh Duhamel (Las Vegas), Tyrese Gibson (Annapolis, 2 Fast 2 Furious), Megan Fox (Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen), John Turturro and Jon Voight.

2. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    haha. I see 77 people have seen this thread, and I suppose I agree. pretty boring event. But I thought I'd post just for fun. It's incredible to see a movie director and a toy company banking on the premise of giant robots...and litterally starting the NYSE which is the cornerstone of world finance.