MIB *UNmodded* MP Megatron!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by flywheels, Aug 9, 2007.

1. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I finally got around last night to unpacking the last few boxes of my TFs after moving and setting up my shelves. I had thought I'd display my MP Convoy & Megatron side by side...but after actually opening Megs and tinkering with him for a bit - I actually don't care for the toy!

IMO, he's hard to pose and his fusion cannon weighs so much it limits what you can do w/ him in robot mode b/c it makes him so top heavy. So I've decided to part with it.

I bought him from Robotkingdom.com and he came in a beautiful box and UNMODDED. All of his weapons/accessories and paper work are included (minus is tech spec card) and Megatron himself was never transformed. Basically he's brand new, just removed from the box for the first time last night.

I'm asking $145 + shipping. PayPal preferred. At this point I'd rather have the money as I'm still needing things for the house, but I would consider a trade if one had packaged G1 Japanese items such as Seacons, Breastforce or other select items...

I'll let this offer stand for a few days, if no one bites then off to eBay it goes. I'd rather sell here so if you are interested please either send me a PM or simply reply to the thread.

2. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    SOLD!!