MIB Transformers for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by zgraham, Oct 14, 2007.

1. zgraham

zgraham Well-Known Member

I have 2 Transformer items for sale. Both come with box. The first is the Micromaster Battle Station Hot House from 1988. It has been opened, but is in near mint condition. The box is in very good condition with only 1 corner rub to keep it from being near mint. It also comes with the catalog. It is missing the ramp that is used in fire station mode. Otherwise it is complete. I am asking 20.00 shipped. The next item I have is the Target exclusive movie 4 pack. It is mint in near mint box and has never been opened. There are 2 Optimus Primes, Movie and Cybertron, and 2 Megatrons, Movie and Cybertron. I am asking 15.00 shipped for it. I would take 30.00 shipped for both. I accept paypal and money orders. I have pics for those interested. PM me here or email me at zgraham80@yahoo.com. I know I am new here, but I have sold many items at Joe Battlelines and on ebay. My ebay id is fishlouise2u. Thanks for looking.

2. zgraham

zgraham Well-Known Member

These are still available. I would take 25.00 for both shipped. Thanks for looking.