Mib G1 Red Alert & Mib Japanese G1 Constructicons

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by BeastWars 4ever, Nov 19, 2006.

1. BeastWars 4ever

BeastWars 4ever Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've got a MIB G1 Red Alert, MIB Japanese G1 Constructicon Scrapper, and a MIB Japanese G1 Constructicon Mixmaster for sale.

Here are some details:

1. RED ALERT- $75/ $8 shipping MIB COMPLETE WITH INTRUCTION BOOKLET, REINFORCEMENTS BOOKLET, CATALOG/POSTER BOOKLET, TECH SPEC DECODER, 3 MISSILES ( 2 STILL ON BRANCH), HIS ROCKET LAUNCHER (NO CHROME WEAR), & HIS GUN. HE DOESN'T HAVE HIS STICKER SHEET, BUT HE HAS ALL STICKERS! ALL WEAPONS & BOOKLETS ARE IN AWESOME CONDITION, NO WEAR, NO TEAR! HIS ROCKET LAUNCER STILL WORKS AND RED ALERT LOOKS LIKE HE CAME STRAIGHT FROM THE FACTORY!, NO CHROME WEAR, NO LOOSE JOINTS, NO YELLOWING, AND THE STICKERS ARE IN AWESOME CONDITION AND WERE PLACED CAREFULLY. NOTHING IS BROKEN AND THE TOY IS IN C9.5 CONDITION. THE BOX HAS A TEAR ON THE SIDE WHERE THE BUBBLE IS AND IT WAS TAPED. THE BUBBLE WAS ALSO RETAPED. THERE IS SOME SHELF WEAR. THERE IS A CREASE ON THE FLAP, TECH SPECS ARE STILL ATTACHED AND NOTHING HAS BEEN CUT! OTHER THAN THAT THE BOX IS IN GREAT SHAPE!

2. SCRAPPER- $89.99 / FREE SHIPPING!!! MIB G1 CONSTRUCTICON SCRAPPER TAKARA JAPANESE VERISION. HE COMES WITH ALL ACCESSORIES AND ORIGINAL FOAM INSERT! HE COMES WITH A BOOKLET (CUT ON THE SCISSOR LINE) & HIS INSTRUCTIONS. NO STICKER SHEETS. SCRAPPER HAS ALL OF HIS STICKERS.THE STICKERS ARE IN GREAT SHAPE! TWO STICKERS ARE SLIGHTLY MISSAPLLIED. THE BOX HAS SOME WEAR.

3. MIXMASTER- $89.99 / FREE SHIPPING!!! MIB G1 CONSTRUCTICON MIXMASTER TAKARA JAPANESE VERISION. HE COMES WITH ALL ACCESSORIES AND IT'S ORIGINAL FOAM INSERT! I BELIEVE HIS MISSLES HAVE NEVER BEEN TAKEN OUT OF THEIR BAG, BECAUSE IT'S STAPLED SHUT. NO BOOKLETS, DECODER STRIP, OR STICKER SHEETS. MIXMASTER HAS MANY OF HIS STICKERS, BUT NOT ALL. HIS RUBSIGN HAS SOME WEAR, BUT THE OTHER STICKERS ARE IN GREAT SHAPE! THE BOX HAS SOME WEAR. HE ALSO HAS A SMALL STAMP/STICKER ON THE BOTTOM RIGHTHAND CORNER OF THE BOX.

PM me if you have any questions or if you're interested.

2. BeastWars 4ever

BeastWars 4ever Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'll consider offers aswell.