MIB Classics Mirage and Ramjet

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Hikuro, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    Hey I had a simple question needing answers. I got both Ramjet and Mirage mint in box from the Classics like back in 2006, and just outta curiousity I was wondering how much those guys go for these days if I were to sell them? I'm actually thinking of doing so since I don't need the figures but I totally don't wanna part with them for 13 dollars, a lot of what I see online they're going between 30-70 dollars.

2. Quantum

Quantum Oh good

I think you answered you own question dude.

3. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    you can sell them as high as your heart desires BUT..

moving them is another story. I think the 20 dollar range would work because anything higher is starting to jump into the Henkei Range :2c: 

4. The touch79

The touch79 Sparticon

I think face value is a safe bet...$10 each! :D 

5. anotheran

anotheran Old skooler

I recently picked up loose Ramjet and Mirage for under $13 each. so... good luck LOL

6. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    Well ther eisn't much of a difference cept paint app wise on these figures from classics to henkei from what I've seen. All I'm really looking for is a clearer answer to what the figures are worth in box. I know I wouldn't mind getting rid of Ramjet cause i've got all the cone heads so I don't need a duplicate.

The american run is pretty much out of production, and I don't see much for easily available henkei ones either unless ya go to ebay.

7. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    K, well, that's loose, mine are still MIB never touched. That kind of makes a word of difference in toys.

8. jacranky

jacranky Well-Known Member

Just throw them on ebay starting at $9.99 and see how much ppl bite for. Done.

9. MidnightBliss

MidnightBliss Well-Known Member

I'd say $25-30 would be fair

10. anotheran

anotheran Old skooler

Do you mean MOSC (never opened) or MOC (mint but opened)? If you have MOSC you'll be able to fetch quite a bit for the Ramjet, over $25. Mirage isn't selling so well.. he's been sitting on ebay for a while at a buy it now price of $25. The last tracked MOSC mirage on my ebay sold for 16.50 on Sept 24 2010.

11. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

If you're gunning for ebay prices, don't ask here. Check completed listings on ebay, and work your price from there.

And if you expect ebay prices for them, I would advise not to sell them here, auction them on ebay. That way us potential buyers don't have to wade through endless threads with overpriced merchandise.

12. chrisr291

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  13. chrisr291

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    one thing to consider also.... you have to factor in Ebay prices plus Ebay FEES. People never seem to do that :lol .

So factor in Listing fee, paypal payment fee, and ebay final value fee:drunk .

14. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not to mention, generally, we are a better class of citizen than the standard ebay bunch. The deals are just easier through the boards. That has to be worth something.

15. chrisr291

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yep, that alone is worth a small tfw discount:rock 

16. Hikuro

Hikuro Matrix Bearer

Ebay:
    Ok, so it's probably safe to say keep the Mirage figure and sell the Ramjet one. Again, henkei and classics/universe only differences I see is color apps, some are darker, some are altered, but essentially it appears to be the same toy.

I wouldn't do ebay, I knwo about all the fee junk they put on you, it's a load of crap as far as I"m concerned. I've had a lot of easier sales on here than anywhere else. I realized BBTS buys toys, and I emailed them for advise as well.

Also, my stuff is boxed, never opened. They were promotional deals I got from a gamestore when Transformers 2007 came out. And because I got the Autobot an Decepticon on the DS and the Xbox360 version I got 3 figures, Mirage, Ramjet and Cliffjumper. Ended up giving Cliffjumper to a friend later that day.

So I guess in reality it wouldn't matter to much what I'd sell it at cause they didn't cost me anything. Still it's given me things to think about.

17. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    I would go about $20 on Mirage and $25 on Ramjet. Ramjet has a bit of a demand right now as people are looking to complete their conehead collection who missed him back then with thrust and dirge on the shelves now. Seen quite a few people either begging for a re-release of him or frustrated that they missed out on him lately.

18. Jazz Meister

Jazz Meister Well-Known Member

It all depends on you finding someone at the right time who wants those versions. I personally went for Henkei as I noticed paint problems and some other problems with Hasbro version. I also like the chrome.

19. Victorysabre

Victorysabre Born to Transform

News Credits:
    Not sure why anyone is saying Mirage isn't worth much... even loose he's going for $20 + shipping on ebay right now. And that auction isn't over yet. MOSC ones have been selling for over $35 + shipping. The Henkei one jumped up to around 50-60. Probably because other than Animated Arcee Mirage is the best Autobot mold EVER

EDIT: But yes, these are ebay prices so Ebay fees must be taken into account. Still, Mirage is certainly worth more than his original face value. I just bought a loose one for $15 from someone on here and feel like I was given a nice deal for which I am uber grateful.

20. chrisr291

News Credits:
    Ebay: