MIB 98'(?) Voltron II -Large Metal pieces ,All 5 Lions ,Complete with all accesories!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by IhsantheCursed, May 2, 2008.

1. IhsantheCursed

IhsantheCursed Banned

MIB 98'(?) Voltron III-Large Metal pieces ,All 5 Lions ,Complete with all accesories!

This is a Mint in Box , COMPLETE Voltron III. This thing is BIG guys. When I say big, I mean Scorponok tall and Metal Predaking heavy. Has ALL accesories. Voltrons Large Sword is Broken in half but included, but thats the ONLY damage to this piece. All joints are tight. Paint is nice.

I bought two in 1998 for around $70ea. through BBTS I think, and have taken this out of the box twice to display him. Would make a VERY nice display piece along side a group of TF's.

If anyone has yahoo messenger I would gladly show them via webcam OR you can go to Myspace and search for the member "KeeperoftheRain" , when there , veiw "My Videos". There should be a video titled :"VOLTRON" there.

Asking $100 plus S&H , but I will entertain any offer.

THANKS!

Checkout my feedback fellas!

2. GrantB

GrantB Drink it

News Credits:
    If this is the lion Voltron, then it's Voltron III (3), not II (2).

II did not have a US cartoon show (though one was planned).

3. unicronhq

unicronhq Banned

News Credits:
    your link does not work...could you post some pictures??

4. IhsantheCursed

IhsantheCursed Banned

Sorry friends. I dont know how to post anything. Please Dont try to tell me how either, because trust me, I wont get it.

If you want to see him that bad, please go to myspace and look up the user: KeeperoftheRain. Thats me. Once there, veiw "My videos". There is a Vid entitled "VOLTRON" its a six-second clip showing him.

UP!

5. GrantB

GrantB Drink it

News Credits:
  6. swampflight

swampflight Banned

Great Trader!

Good communication,accurate description of sale/trade items,fast,secured delivery,gives a fair deal,DEFINITLY check this guy out!

7. Silvers24

Silvers24 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    If I recall, this is the Trendmaster version, which means this whole set was made out of pure diecast, unlike the original which was plastic/die-cast.
    Correct? I been after this one for a looong time. Hehe, don't think i'll be able to take him today however :( 

8. GrantB

GrantB Drink it

News Credits:
    Silvers24,
    The Trendmaster version (from around '95 or '96, right?) is not pure diecast. It's honestly not that different from the original, and certainly not different in terms of plastic/die-cast swaps. There are slight mold differences (fins on red and green lions), and the face is black instead of blue.

See this link:
    http://www.collectiondx.com/node/168

9. IhsantheCursed

IhsantheCursed Banned

All I know is that this ones face is Blue. I bought it around 97-98. It has ALOT of metal on it.

UP!

10. GrantB

GrantB Drink it

News Credits:
    Now I'm really curious. Does yours match the one in the link I posted? Are the black lion's legs metal or chromed plastic?

Since you can't figure out how to post links or pics (by your own admission :)  ), can you at least paste a URL to your myspace page? The instructions you gave earlier didn't help me (unless you are indeed that 17 year old Californian girl I posted above).

11. IhsantheCursed

IhsantheCursed Banned

No sir. lol..I am a 24 year old Louisiana man.

No. I am completely unknowlegable when it comes to computers. The Black Lions legs are Cromed plastic.

Ok...if you cant find "KeeperoftheRain" search for the name "Mathew(ONE "T") Sibley" and do as instructed above.

UP!

12. vectorsigma

vectorsigma Member

should be a great buy i have them my self great figures good luck with your sale