MIB 100% complete G1 Overlord for sale/trade!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by BB Shockwave, Nov 20, 2007.

1. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    EDIT: I extended the deadline - I await offers until 2007.12.02. - this week Sunday.

I just got a complete, boxed Overlord - one of the best condition ones I've ever seen, and trust me, I've seen many... ;)  It even had unapplied stickers! After a little comparison with my current one, I decided to keep it and sell my old one. Because it's not everyday's sale, I decided to open a whole new thread for the toy. My other TF toys for trade/sale can be found here:

My other TF toys for trade

First, the basics:

My TFW2005 Feedback

My NTFA Feedback

For sales, I accept payment by Paypal, bank transfer or Western Union, but I'd prefer Paypal. Ask me about shipping costs, or PM me if you have any questions about the item! I always ship registered, so the package will be trackable. With this specific toy, due to the amount of payment I'd be recieving at my Paypal account, I must ask the buyer to cover the Paypal charges I recieve as well.

For trades, I only trade if you have at least one positive feedback at TFW2005 or elsewhere. If you have none, we can still trade if you accept my rules: you'll have to ship first and I'll only ship if your items arrived without problems. Sorry, I had some bad experiences in the past with users without feedback...

Contact me at bbshockwave12@gmail.com! PM space gets used up quickly at TFW2005.

Now for the toy itself!

G1 Overlord 100% complete MIB with instructions

[​IMG]

Toy is MIB. Box is in an average shape, though - see pictures below, it has some tears in it, there is a piece missing from the bottom left corner of the box, as well as some inner flaps. This is still the one in better shape from the two Overlord boxes I have.

The inner styrofoam is near mint, no discoloration. A small piece near the PM car's place is torn off, that's all.

Overlord itself is in excellent shape. Tight joints, stickers are all present, I even took it apart and cleaned it a few years ago. The only problem it has is that two of the tank's inner ramp stickers are misplaced onto the upper body's rampway. Now about the conditions of the pieces:

Top body is in great shape. PM mechanisms work fine, chest stickers are intact, it has both stickers on tailfins. As usual with ALL Overlords, the pegs that hold the wings and tailfins in place are cracked due to the toy's aging, this is only prominent on the tailfins though - the wings do hold themselves fine. On of the wing's tabs is broken off, it's included in the auction.

Shuttle part is in excellent shape too - has Con insignia, and the cockpit peg is unbroken - another rarity. Thus the cockpit seals well. The cockpit has minimal paintwear only.

Tank part is in great shape. The elusive yellow driver window is there, and inside the tank, it has both the double-barreled gun and the grapple arm and its claws intact.

The toy comes with all the parts, plus instuctions:

-Powermaster Giga (white): In great shape. Very hard to find her with so little chrome wear!

-Powermaster Mega (black): Great shape. Tight joints, next to nil chrome wear!

-2x leg armor/ramps (with stickers too!)

-middle ramp

-powermaster car

-large gun

-All 3x missiles for gun

-double-barreled gun

-tank barrell

-rocket battery (hard to find it unbroken like this one!)

-round radar dish (with pointed tip intact!)

-laser-gun antenna - Probably the rarest part of Overlord. Took me years to find one, this is the second I've ever seen! The top of the forward-pointing gun has broken off but I glued it back and it holds

-instructions booklet, in excellent shape

Here are the pictures of the toy:

Plane mode:

[​IMG]

Tank Mode:

[​IMG]

Base mode:

[​IMG]

Robot mode

Robot mode with Powermasters inserted

All the parts for the toy

Pictures of the box:

Overlord in styrfoam

Overlord in styrofoam with instructions and back of box

Front of box

Right side of box

Top of box

Left side of box

Bottom of box

Back side of box

Now... for the business part!

I'm primarily looking to sell this bad boy. :)  Price is not set in stone - I await offers and I'll accept the best offer. I'm thinking somewhat above 300$ for the base price. See above about payment methods!

EDIT: Shipping costs are as follows! I always ship registered.

-Air Mail to the USA and anywhere outside Europe: 43$ (takes 12 days usually)

-Economy mail to the USA and anywhere outside Europe: 29$ (takes 3-4 weeks)

-Air Mail to Europe: 37,5$ (takes one week or less)

-Simple mail to Europe: 23,6$ (1-2 weeks)

I'm also willing to trade Overlord... but only for one other toy. The one I'd have the most difficulty aquiring in Hungary: Fortress Maximus. Naturally, doesn't have to be complete. If you have one and are willing to trade it, let me know! See above for my trade policies.

2. GavynN.X.

GavynN.X. I want AM thundercracker

Could I pay you a dollar a day for the next 300 days?

J/k~~~ looks to be in awesome condition though!
    One day THE Overlord shall sit on my desk.

3. BB Shockwave

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Heh... :) 

Over the last 5 years I had about 11-12 Overlords, and I always kept the best bodies/parts... so yeah, it's pretty much the best of Hungary's Overlords accumulated. :) 

4. Orion P

Orion P Cybertronian P.I.M.P.

PM sent.

5. BB Shockwave

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Added Shipping costs to US and elsewhere, check in description!

I also extended the deadline until this week's end.

6. BB Shockwave

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bumped up - I await offers until this Sunday, 2007.12.02 midnight! Currently, Orion Pax is leading the bid. :) 

7. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    i have a fetish for the euro packaging. i even considered trading my jpn packaging for it with a buddy. hmm.

good luck with the sale!

8. Orion P

Orion P Cybertronian P.I.M.P.

Joy :D 

9. BB Shockwave

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Aaand... Orion P. is the winner, congrats! :) 

To all the others who offered me quite tempting toys for Overlord - I will keep your PMs and if I find another one, I'll notify you! Though a boxed one is rare, otherwise I find Overlords quite often in my country.

Thanks everyone!

BB