Miami TFs fans out there?

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by convoymagnus, Nov 9, 2008.

1. convoymagnus

convoymagnus Yeshua Is Mashiach.

Ebay:
    Hi: are there any other fans in miami and maybe kendall or homestead? maybe we could start meeting and create a club or something! or if it exists tell me how when and where?

2. The Crow

The Crow ARK BUILDER!!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Another Miami Fan here, but I think we are all alone. I am by Tropical Park by the way!!

3. grayman

grayman The Alpha and The Omega TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You are not alone. There are several Miami and surrounding area fans on here. That I know of we have never met outside of TFW2005.com. My home is accross the street from FIU south campus. I would be up for meeting other fans.

4. The Crow

The Crow ARK BUILDER!!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Come Miami/Broward Guys and Gals post up!! Maybe we can get a meet up going sometime!

5. grayman

grayman The Alpha and The Omega TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm up for meeting up anywhere in Miami-Dade or Broward Counties and I can transport others, if they need it. The only thing that I can't do is host until my home remodeling is done, which won't be for several months. My house is a construction site and my toilet is in a box in the dinning room. :lol  If anyone has any ideas on how to make this happen, please let me know and I will do anything that I can to help.

6. SMS55

SMS55 Well-Known Member

Homestead, just behind the Baptist Hospital here. Wouldn't mind getting together with others.