Mgs:po

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by NSJ23, Dec 17, 2006.

1. NSJ23

NSJ23 Binalternator Lover

I guess no one here that has it is talking about it. Which is strange considering that the back and forth about the two Acid games.

Well for the first "real" MGS on PSP I like it. It takes a while to get used to the single analog control but it works fine when you get used to it.

I love the team concept and that you can recruit the enemy including bosses. I have not made it to far but it is one of the best PSP games I have played in a while( I know that's not saying much :horse:  )

I have to set up my wireless so i can play on-line but I have not had time to do that yet, but i heard it plays a lot like MSG3 Subsistence.

So what do you guys think? or are you to busy playing with your Wii's (I won't get mine until they are more readily available in March 07)

And what the hell is Para-Medic's codec #. I didn't write it down at the beginning of the game.:banghead: 

2. jet convoy

jet convoy Beast Wars Forever!!!

There was a thread about it but for some reason, people stopped posting. Then again, this board seems anti-PSP so it doesn't surprise me. I'm gonna get a PSP and this game on X-Mas, so I'll tell you how much I like it very soon.

3. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

I'd try it, but that would entail upgrading my firmware, and that ain't happening until the new devhook.

4. j3

j3 Kiefer is my Big Boss TFW2005 Supporter

Pssst, Devhook 0.51 runs up to 3.02 firmware, and MGSPO runs fine on it.

I love the game. Love recruiting. Almost want to blow $60 just for a GPS attachment so I can cruise around town recruiting even more, just the Access Point hunting has been fun. The controls are a little icky at first, but after awhile you can master them. I haven't played much online yet, also having trouble fixing it so I can host (fwd'd all requisite ports and even tried putting my PSP in the DMZ, but nothing seems to work). Of course the story is great. I really dig the Ashley Wood motion cutscenes (thank goodness they did add voices though, the scenes in the trailers just showed bubbles).

The whole "best PSP game" and "that's not saying much" is getting pretty old though. There have been plenty of excellent PSP games this year, quite a few in the last couple months alone. I'm just saying.

5. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

excellent. Thanks j3. *heads to grab new devhook*

6. Hook

Hook Out of Options Veteran

Facebook:
  7. NSJ23

NSJ23 Binalternator Lover