Minor/Repaint: Metroplex's little car guy issue

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by MrMurder, Nov 5, 2008.

1. MrMurder

MrMurder Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    So I swiped a sweet ass 98% complete Metroplex for 92 bucks yesterday. one small issue that I was hoping you guys could help me with.
    The little black car guy that comes with Metroplex (can't remember name) - his arm peg had snapped off and is stuck inside the hole on his roof.
    So obviously, I need to know what's the best way to remove the peg and potentially reattach it.
    Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance

Attached Files:

2. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    I think his name is Scamper. I sold mine (100% MIB) a while back, so I can't recall if the roof holes go all the way through or not. If so, you can push it back through the top with something pointy. I don't think I would recommend trying to re-glue that tiny peg back on, but if you do, use cyanoacrylate type glue (Superglue, or similar). I would suggest to drill a small hole in the arm where the peg used to be, the same diameter of as the original. then I would glue (again, CA type glue) a small length of brass or metal rod stock to make a new peg. You could use plastic rod stock, but at that small of a diameter, the stuff you will find wiil probably be too weak! Hope this helps, or at least gives you an idea of where to go from here!:thumbs2: 

3. Rod

Rod No Silly Robot User Name

4. wasp819

wasp819 L-I-V-I-N

Ebay:
    In the uk we know the little guy as Blackjack