Metroplex

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by LightningBlade3, Jul 18, 2012.

1. LightningBlade3

LightningBlade3 Destined to be a Prime

News Credits:
    As we all know, Metroplex will be making an appearance in FOC. Probably the biggest thing in FOC. But everytime HMS shows the demo where Optimus is walking towards the switch that transforms Metroplex, Tieg always says, "Optimus doesn't know what's gonna happen. You as a player doesn't know what's gonna happen." When in fact we do know what's gonna happen. If we as the players don't know what's gonna happen, the demo should've just cut when Optimus pulls the switch; just like in the video played for the FOC panel with Peter Cullen, Greg Berger, and Nolan North. I personally feel that they shouldn't have revealed Metroplex until the game's release. You know, as a big surprise. Any thoughts on this?

2. RipCurl

RipCurl I just can't get enough!

News Credits:
    I'm inclined to agree actually. It defeats the element of surprise.

If I was playing the game without knowing Plex was in it. I'd be all " whats this switch do"

"OMG"

Now I'll be Meh.

3. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ^and this is why I hope (though I know it's not likely) HMS has something that is a bigger surprise than Metroplex in the game.

The boss battles are going to have to be EPIC from start to finish, I think, to satisfy most. I hope HMS doesn't disappoint.

4. shadowsfm

shadowsfm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    or they are just desperate to get people hyped.

first time i heard optimus say "i feel you through the matrix" i thought he was talking to the player. gives me goose bumps

5. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    This.
    Big things like Metroplex should be kept secret.
    Although back in November they said they had barely scratched the surface of what's in the game, and the only difference in knowledge was that we didn't know about Metroplex and we didn't know what Bruticus looked like.

6. Peanut04

Peanut04 Under Construction

News Credits:
    Well I am very excited about this game. I can't wait to get it, but I have to agree, I it does feel like they have been revealing way to much about the game. I understand they have to release this kind of information to hype the game to non-fans, but as a fan of the franchise, it kinda makes me sad to know so much about the game already.

7. Forceman4077

Forceman4077 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Agreed showing Metroplex is fine, and need for game promotion, but showing the lever scene and his tranformation should have been left for the gamers to experience. I'm tired of them talking about the dinobots and Metroplex, I get it there in the game cool, but tell me about something you haven't really talk about Escalation!

8. shadowsfm

shadowsfm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    gamers are never satisfied :D 

9. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    I have to admitt high moon shouldnt of revealed what the switch was going to do but ow well whats done is done the campaign is still going to be full of suprises