Heavy/Scratch: METROPLEX (stands at 52 inchs tall for now)working on the back of the leg

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by anemis, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    :lol 

I continually enjoy following this piece :) 

2. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

WOW hes really huge but oh so very very cool. I really want to see this cool custom finished for sure.

3. skibones

skibones Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    ok if you can do that then someone can do the FLAGG.. :)  wow..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. anemis

anemis Well-Known Member

hey guys !!!

it,s been a while but i have an update on this piece...
    i,ve decided to re-start this project from scratch when i have the time and make him smaller and change some of the aspects of the city

one thing that bugged me at this point was the fact that the legs could not move because he was too big and i,m elaborating a way to have him fully mobile

he,ll probably be 2 feet tall instead and the city form will be different but just as spectacular...

so if anyone is interested in buying the parts of the first metroplex just pm and we can discuss it... this will also give me funds to start the new metroplex when i have the time

the construction will continue on this thread so stay tuned, you wont regret it ;) 

5. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Shame you've decided not to continue but I can understand why you've decided to abandon it.

6. anemis

anemis Well-Known Member

actually the project is not abandonned, ive just decided to take another course with it...

this is a project that i really want to complete but with time there are so many ideas that i thought of and cant incorporate it because of various modifications on it

7. rmac-69

rmac-69 TF HUNTER

Well hell. I was really looking forward to seeing this monster finished. Hopefully someone with a big wad of cash and mad skills will be able to finished it though.

With that said, I do look forward to seeing what you've got cooking. But please don't take soooo long this time. :D 

8. anemis

anemis Well-Known Member

i promise you what i,ll be doing on the new metroplex will surpass this one in almost every way !!

9. Robot_art

Robot_art Well-Known Member

Needs to be bigger...seriously though that is an amazing piece of work, I was joking about him being bigger too :)