Heavy/Scratch: Metroplex/Metrotitan Custom WIP

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Gjinrai808, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Gjinrai808

Gjinrai808 Well-Known Member

Hey all decided to get this going after 2 months of procrastinating. I wanted to make a G1 Metroplex into a Destron Metrotitan. "METROTITAN!?" yeah you heard right... Was a fan of the funky colors and how powerful he was via the storyline. I did some modification work to make him taller. Wanted his knees to bend and pose a little better. Also as I post this his arms are gone already. Making arms more longer and posable possibly make his hands full articulated. Well ill post more pics as I do more progress. Enjoy! Cheers!

Attached Files:

2. Drekar

Drekar Well-Known Member

That will be sick, always liked that storyline, specially the Demon generals. Kinda makes me want to do a Road Fire. Hope it goes smoothly for ya.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2011
  3. Gjinrai808

@Drekar thanks now its just to finish it :p  Hmm as for Road Fire! Sounds awesome! sounds like a project for you! : ) Dai-Atlas is one of my favorites!

4. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    sound like it gonna be wicked when completed!!!! :D  goodluck buddy

5. deaculpa

deaculpa Seven Star Fist

News Credits:
    i started a metroplex this weekend. just out of curiosity, what are you using for your arms? ill share mine later when i post him :) 

6. Gjinrai808

@G60force thanks! @deaculpa I used Unicron as the thigh and knee joints the arms I ran into a snag its a toss up between a overload arm joints or cybertron metroplex for arms. Look forward seeing yours too! Cheers!