Metrocon at Metropolis (Vancouver, BC)

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Venksta, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    For those in the Greater Vancouver area, or even across the border in Washington state, we'll be having our second Metrocon at Metropolis event at Metropolis Comics and Toys.

Its a great time to meetup with local fans around here, swap and buy TF figures (who wouldn't pass up the chance to own a near complete Deathsaurus for $40!?). Plus other cool stuff to be announced. The last show had about 60+ people attend.

The last MetroCon had some good 3rd party presence by Corbot V and Mastermind Creation, who unveiled the Cyclops prototype! We'll definitely have some 3rd party guests at this next event.

Next week we announce the first exclusive item for the show. I'll keep this post updated with the latest announcements leading up to the show.

Metropolis Comics is located at 4735 Kingsway, Burnaby BC, across from Metropolis Shopping Center. Transit and skytrain make it easy to get to. And there is free parking behind the store, or across the street at the mall.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    MetroCon at Metropolis News!

The first exclusive for the show will be a limited run Legend Axe, painted in chrome, by Corbot V! These are limited to 50 only!!! And their made for MetroCon at Metropolis. They'll be available at the Corbot V table for $25 each.

MetroCon at Metropolis takes place on August 11th, at Metropolis Comics. The event will be from 4pm to 8pm. Location is 4735 Kingsway, Burnaby BC.

Check back here soon for the next special item for the show!

For more photos, check out CorbotV.com!

Attached Files:

3. jinx23

jinx23 Wrecker

Ebay:
    I think I coming up from Bellingham - any new news? Another exclusive? I looking forward to a good time. Good luck

4. griffon05

griffon05 New Member

I too have been looking for info about this, but don't seem to be able to find much...
    The battle axe is definitely my main target of the day btw