MetaRidleyX's Sale Thread (TFs Armada, BM, RID Megatron, Unicron, Videogames, ML)

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by MetaRidleyX, Jan 30, 2009.

1. MetaRidleyX

MetaRidleyX I Lied!

That's right everyone I am poor so I need to sell stuff and this is going to be the thread to do just that. It isn't much but this is what I am selling, I'll accept Paypal and will probably charge only $3 for shipping unless you live overseas.

If you want pics just ask

If you think I'm charging to much please tell me...this is my first time selling things and I don't know how much things are usually worth. Basically, you can make offers on anything and I will probably accept it.

One more thing...all of these are loose

RID:

Megatron: $10 (Junker status, at this point he is great for customs and other stuff but he has a lot of missing parts to him....I've had him in two-headed dragon mode for years.)

Armada:

Wedge: $8 (Toy is in fine condition, other then missing gun.)

Mega-Octane:$5 (fine condition comes with nothing other then toy)

KB Toys Repaint Cyclonus:$8 (Comes with everything except Instructions)

Beast Machines:

Basic Tankor: $2 (comes with nothing, can not stand...missing the two pieces of blue armor.)

Animated:

Junker Prowl:$5 He is 90% in good condition that bad part is his left arm, which...somehow the balljoint holder has been destroyed...you can still have it look okay in alt mode but in robot...not so much. Comes with everything but I would love it if I can keep the shiruikens since I want to keep them for Samurai Prowl.

Marvel Legends: (doesn't come with BAF parts)

ML13: Lady Deathstrike: $8
    ML13: Pyro: $7
    Ml13: Loki: $10

Videogames:

Resident Evil 4: $15
    Megaman X Collection:$25

Both for gamecube

That's everything....I hope this is ok.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
  2. GrantB

GrantB Drink it

News Credits:
    When you power on a Wavebird, the controller interprets the current stick position as neutral (aka center). Therefore, if you hold the stick up when you flip the switch, then up becomes neutral, and center becomes down.

Which is a longwinded way of saying your Wavebird is probably okay.

3. MetaRidleyX

MetaRidleyX I Lied!

Sold gamecube and pokemon games and Unicron and added a borderline junker animate prowl.

4. swampflight

swampflight Banned

PM'ed

Sent a PM.