MetalicGrunt's Collection and Creations

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by Deadfett, Nov 14, 2009.

1. Deadfett

Deadfett Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Deadfetts toy/movie room

Ladies and Gents I present my Toy and Movie room, my small room of sanity or insanity depending on whether you get it or not lol

I do also have 3 boxes of Transformers up the loft and several other boxes of other things like a complete set of Thundercats figures but simply dont have room for them all.

As you walk in on the left you have my framed Mallrats poster, some signed Kevin Smith Figures,Labyrinth and Princess Bride figures and my lightsaber. And my DVD cupboard, the one with the door painted in chalk board paint so friends can leave messages

In cabinet beside my couch you have 3 shelves full of Transformers, top shelf has the 2000's Heman figures and the Neca Turtles, on top is where i am building my TFTM collection.

On my PC desk you have MP Prime, Starscream and Grimlock. Selection of Marvel Figureines and my favourite statue of all time Magnus dropping matrix, still makes me smle

Beside my desk two comic boxes full of 99% of Deadpool comics available. On top Deadpool Graphic Novels and Kevin Smith Comics/GraphicNovels. Also the best book ever produced - Profanisaurus Rex, basically a naughty word dictionary, never fails to make you laugh. On top of this wall above window is my 2 replica wrestling belts, Winged Eagle and Heavyweight title

Then on the right hand wall I have 2 cabinets the left one has Kevin Smith Inaction figures, Complete Bionic Six figure set, Marve Legends Villans, Horror Movie Figures and on top small Boba Fett collection

You then have my bookcase with small selection of my DVDs(rest in chalk board cupboard) On top Joker, Weenies and Bad Taste Bears MR T's and Kool Karz Ateam van
    Then the Interactive Dalek, Chucky, Angel Puppet, Big Ass Jay and Silent Bob.
    This wall has on it 2 custom made Deadpool posters which when the mood strikes are covered by the screen for my projector - TFTM on a 100 inch screen is AWESOME

The second cabinet on this wall has my shrine to Deadpool, with official and custom figures, statues and other stuff. We then have my dinobots shelf wih all G1 dinobots, animated dinobots and Grimlock Bust. Marvel Legends Heroes, then my Puppet Master and Blood Dolls collection. Finally on top Darth Maul and Vader.

Almost done, beside cabinet we have another storage cupboard, adorned with more love for my man Deadpool with framed first appearance, carded figures, custom clock, custom pocket watch, custom canvas and poster. Finally on this section i have the frame holding tickets for 3 of the best nights of my life, Alan Shearers Testimonial, WWE Raw Live and an audience with Kevin Smith.

Anyway think that about sums i all up, enjoy

Attached Files:

2. petes2177

petes2177 the poowrr?

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nice collection! I especially like how you set everything up.

Although, close up pictures would be nice ;) 

3. 100% Mackem

100% Mackem Banned

Very nice mate !!!

4. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Awesome setup! :thumbs2:  Lots of variety like mine.

5. Deadfett

News Credits:
    More pictures

as requested some more close up pictures

Attached Files:

6. 100% Mackem

100% Mackem Banned

Hi mate, how many VHS/DVD's do you have in your collection ?

7. Deadfett

News Credits:
    Probably about 500 dvds, in prime of my video collection i had about 1000 but replaced alot with dvds and rest i transferred onto my pc so only have about 20 videos still . In total if you were to i include the videos i transferred to pc must have about 1200 films

8. MetalicGrunt

MetalicGrunt Rust Proof Commando

News Credits:
    So after finishing up in the Army and son to done with college, I find I have more time to devote to collecting (seriously) and trying my hand at mods and customs.

On hand Collection is small but growing once again. Don't have the room for all the stuff. Recently in a Shattered Glass mode

Don't have a real good camera on hand, and like I said, I"m new

Attached Files:

9. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    +rep for Dark Skyfire :) :) 

10. Wolfdawg

Wolfdawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I love the set up dude. The lighting really makes the figures look cool! Wish I had something like that.

11. MetalicGrunt

News Credits:
    Wolfdawg...

it an easy setup to make. Its just a large modified Walmart bookshelf, with a Remote LED lighting strip/system. Cost around $50 to make, and you can get the LED kit (Lights/remote/sensor and power) off amazon for $25-30

12. cliffjumperftw1

cliffjumperftw1 I have no idea what I'm doing.

Cool collection! :)  By the way, your scourge is mistransformed. :p 

13. MetalicGrunt

News Credits:
    Ah Scourge, yes I know. I had a "mini shrine" set up, On a Display mirror, had Unicron's mouth piece, then a Gen Thunder cracker to the left, a CHMS chrome seeker in the middle, then Scourge on the right. Guess I need to fix him

14. Wolfdawg

News Credits:
    Thanks for that info man. I actually have 4 bookshelves similar to those Walmart ones you're describing. I'll look into those lights. I've been meaning to jazz up my display with some lights like yours and possibly adding glass doors (if that's even possible, lol).

15. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    You've got a cool collection and a cool setup. I hope we see more of you here :) 

16. MetalicGrunt

News Credits:
    Thanks Superquad. I just finished up my SG autobots, so now I'll work on the SG decepticons, though it will be a challenge to make skullgrin a "goodguy"

17. MetalicGrunt

News Credits:
    MasterGrunt Collection V 2.0

So, as I wait for my flight back to active duty Sunday morning, I spent all day just organizing my TF's so my Fiance would have space ( I know they would be safe)

So tonight I spend my last night with my Fiance and TF's

BTW... Rumble was nice enough to enlist as well. He's coming with me.

Attached Files:

18. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    You've got a pretty rockin' collection here! I'm really digging those Prime toys :) 

Just be careful with those lights :wink: 

19. Wolfdawg

News Credits:
    Nice collection dude. I'm still looking for Knockout and Vehicon. I also like your Shattered Glass Junkions. I just got my 3 pack in the mail this afternoon and they kick major ass.

20. Bucket Head

Bucket Head -*-

nice collection.

and thanks for serving!

bucket (Formerly USN)