Messiah Studio 5.0 animation software promotional

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Star Cracker, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Star Cracker

Star Cracker Well-Known Member

Heads up all of you 3D animator wannabees! If you've been trying to find a decent character animation package but don't have a grand to splurge, then this offer is for you!

Apparently, pmG is offering two different versions of its Messiah Studio 5.0 software at absurdly discounted rates as part of a promotional.

So, instead of having to pay $499 for the Basic version, pmG is charging only $10! What's more is that if you want the Pro version, it's only $40 compared to the standard $1195!

With bargains that good, it would be folly to pass up such an opportunity.

And yes, I have purchased Messiah 5.0 and it is considerably more affordable than say Maya or 3DS Max and is easy to learn.

There are some things that should be noted and that is this a word of mouth campaign in which licenses won't be sent out until the goal has been met, which is being measured by the progress bar. In the event that the goal isn't met, pmG will refund everyone.

For more info, click on the link pmG Dare To Share $10 CG Software Challenge.

2. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I already have blender.....

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Banned

I don't think this is aloud?

4. Star Cracker

Crap, I'd figure that it would be okay as long as it's A. in the General Discussion section and B. something of interest to any aspiring Transformers fan artists looking for a deal. Normally, I wouldn't bother with posting this, and if it is a violation of the rules, it should be deleted.

5. Seawing

Seawing Lurker of the depths Moderator

News Credits:
    thanx for the heads up on this. :thumb 

6. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    I saw this on the Newtek forums a few days back. Messiah's always looked to me like a hell of a good piece of software. I've followed its development since it was first released, but never had the funds to bite. This is a SUPERB offer. I'm in.

7. Star Cracker

Yeah, I just purchased 3 more PRO editions thus maxing out the number each person can buy (4 total). If only I had two more computers, or maybe three since my laptop isn't a power machine, could start building up my own animation studio. Of course I have no idea how I would pay my workers since I'm not exactly rolling in the dough that's necessary to even start that endeavor.

Not a problem. I'm glad I decided to log on to CGtalk yesterday. :)