message from prime

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Moroni Prime, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
    I'm sorry to start a new thread for this.

I've searched all over for a website from a while back, I've even tried TFW's search. What I'm trying to find is a site where you would type in certain names and words, and the prime would speak them. It would be a message saying that whomevers name you entered was a decepticon, etc...

Can anyone point me to the site? I would use the wayback machine internet archive to search, but I don't remember what site to search for.

Please help.

2. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
  3. 0ptimus__Prime

0ptimus__Prime Autobot Commander

News Credits:
    Doesn't seem to work anymore though.

4. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Not surprising, considering it was a movie marketing gimmick (although a very clever and fun one). I would guess it's because they had a limited contract on it with Peter Cullen. If it were still available, he's still be collecting royalties. If I were his agent, that's what I would've negotiated.

I'm sure there are some fans here who still have the messages saved on their phones. I sent it to like 30 of mine, some multiple times. It was just fun hearing Prime say "YOUR MOTHER!"

5. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I was sad when I found out he wouldn't call Canada. I guess he didn't want to pay for long distance charges :(