Customs: Merry Christmas, Radicons!

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Superquad7, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I wish each of you has a very Merry Christmas! Feel free to comment, share Christmas photos, swap TF Christmas stories, what you're doing this year, etc.!

'Fraid, ol' SQ7 has to work this Christmas, and it's one of the few years either my wife or I have had any kind of decorations up (since we recently moved). Still, I'm looking forward to Christmas dinner, movies (in case you couldn't tell), and Transformers! :) 

Attached Files:

2. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

Merry Christmas everyone!

3. the (H)i(GH)con

the (H)i(GH)con raver-in-diguise

Ha! National Lampoons Christmas Vacation is STILL one of my all time favorite movies! I'll be watching that too. I haven't really been in the Christmas mood as of late, due to my financial status. I mean, yeah, I'll get some presents and all, but what I really like about Christmas now that I'm older, is being able to make other people happy, and being broke and out of work, I can't do that this year. But I actually did wake up this morning in more of a Christmasy mood. I'll be going to my Dad's house, even though he's in Iraq, to see the family, which is always a good thing. Gonna stuff my face full of Prime Rib, which is a Christmas tradition in my family and as a carnivore, just about as good of a present as I could ask for. Then probably drink scotch by the fire place and go home full and happy to watch movies, and doze off on my couch.

After that, it's time to start planning for my favorite non-holiday-holiday...NEW YEARS!!!

I hope everyone has a safe, happy Christmas, or whatever it is you may celebrate! I'll raise a glass for the Radicons later when I get ahold of the scotch!

Oh yeah, and here's our little tree... christmas tree.JPG We went with blue & silver this year. Next year, I'm going with A half & half Autobot/Decepticon tree, one side blue & red, the other side purple and silver. (wanted to do it this year, but didn't have the funds.