mercs 2 issue

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Orion_Prime48, May 10, 2010.

1. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    yea im stuck and havnt gotten a single new story mission in quite awhile. my progress is at 47% something and I cant access the rest of the map yet either but theres HVT/destroy targets in the areas im not allowed in yet. im in good standing with all factions still as well. ive got a ton of those wager missions open though

anyone got a solution or soemthin?

2. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have not played this game in months, I think you need to talk to one of the faction leaders. Are you playing on the PS3 or 360?

3. Orion_Prime48

News Credits:
    360 and ive talked to all the faction leaders and liberated just about every single outpost too, as those have been the only missions ive had access to in awhile that werent game missions

also wht the hell did they shut down the servers for the game? do they not realize the game locks up every time you turn it on if youre hooked to Live, its really annoying to have to disconnect my cord everything I wanna play the damn game

4. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This is news to me I thought they only shut down the PC online servers.

5. Orion_Prime48

News Credits:
    no they shut down the system servers too and itll lock up at the main menu when it tries to load the xbox live stuff, so you have to disconnect until you get into the game fully. going back to the main menu will lock it up too