Merciful Death

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by VBBN, Jun 25, 2010.

1. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    Chapter 6​

Part 4​

Flashfreeze leaped out of the way as Scourge fired a shot from his gun. "I already lost to one of you bounty hunters, I don't intend on it happeneing again." Scourge growled

"Then your intentions are going to be dissapointed, my friend." Flashfreeze said, and looked out the corner of his optic as Slipstream stood up. The sword has simply went though a gap in her armor, it didn't even hurt her, just knocked her out temporarily.

"It seems as if you are outnumbered, Scourge." Slipstream spat. She threw two daggers. Scourge batted them away with his arm. Flashfreeze fired ice rays from his hands. They froze in front of nemesis, making a wall of ice. Nemesis smashed the wall. Slipstream transformed and boosted, landing behind Scourge. He didn't even turn around, he simply kicked his foot backwards, kncoking the next set of daggers out of her hands.

"You think you can stop us?" Flashfreeze said, twirling his mace.

"No." Scourge said. Flashfreeze swung his mace. Scourge grabbed it and pulled the siked ball at the end of it off, and hurled it into a wall. "I know I can stop you." He said, And leaped. A huge shockwave emitted from him, Kocking Slipstream and Flashfreeze backwards into seperate parts of the lab. They went unconsious once more. Scourge grabbed the Fragment spark that he had been assigned to retrieve, and left.

Starscream and Demolishor glanced upwards. A large vehicle wason an inward bound towards them.

"More autobots?" Demolishor asked

Starscrem narrowed his optics. "Uh...worse." He replied

The vehicle transformed and landed in front of the group of decepticons. He was big, bigger than even Dualor. "Starscream, our leige requests to see you." He said

"More like he wants to kill me! Look, I have reinforcements!" Starscream said

"I'll handle them. You will come with me, screamer, or face the consequnces." The figure said. He was the decepticon known as Lugnut

"I'd rather face your wrath than Megatrons!" Starscream yelled

"So be it." Lugnut said. His claw opened up to reveal a small red button. Dualor Fired his cannons, knocking Lugnut backwards.

"You dare harm a Decepticon! I will see no more decepticon deaths this cycle!" Dualor yelled

"What are you talking about?" Lugnut grumbled as he got to his feet

"All those I lost on the blast station many years ago, it shall not happen again!" Dualor yelled

"Uh...crap." Lugnut said as Dualor walked over to him and smashed his fist into him, knocking Lugnut aside

This...could be of use to me... Starscream thought

Wheeljack ducked as Grimlock's tail swung over him.

"Grimlock! Stop! Shut Down! Turn off! Deactivate! Do something other than smashy smashy!" Wheeljack yelled

Grimlock's tail swung and slammed into a lever on wheeljack's desk. Two more of the cloaked figures came to life.

"How am I going to explain this one to prime?" Wheeljack asked

A ship landed in a barren wasteland of Cybertron. Two figures stood on the ramp as the hatch opened.

"Our comrades are getting out of control. Get out there and get them in line, Brainwash. Last thing I need is a pile of dead bounty hunters." 1 of the figures said

"It shall be done, Sideways." The other figure replied.

--------------------------

2. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Whoa, Scourge sure can beat the snot out of the bounty hunters...

Poor Wheeljack, putting up with Grimlock. And uh-oh... Sideways.

3. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    Chapter 6​

Part 5​

Megatron walked into his lab. Slung over his shoulder, was lockdown. He dropped lockdown on a table and restrained him to it.

"What are you going to do Megatron, take me apart piece by piece and build a sculpture out of it?" Lockdown asked

"No, but good idea in any case." Megatron said. He glanced over at the two other bounty hunters who had fallen, Slipstream and Flashfreeze. He walked over and grabbed Flashfreeze. When he turned around, Slipstream had shot out of the room. Megatron restrained Flashfreeze next to Lockdown. He lifed up a vile of a strange, scarlet colored substance.

"This, is going to be a test of my latest weapon. If it works, you will burn away into ash, leaving your spark to my disposal. If it fails, nothing will happen." Megatron said

He tilted the vile slightly, a drop hit lockdown.

"Argh!" Lockdown yelled, trying to free himself

"Looks like it is working." Megatron said. He poured the vile onto Lockdowna nd Flashfreeze. Screams of anger raged. Megatron turned around and exited the lab.

If he had stayed, he would have seen lockdown break away from the chains. He stood, fire flaring around him.

"I...don't understand..." Lockdown said to himself "My shadows...mixed with the burning inferno of fire...I...I am ablaze with fire. I...Am blazing lockdown!" He yelled, and walked towards the exit. With every step he took, the ground beneath him turned to magma and solidified

Meanwhile, Flashfreeze was still screaming in agony.

Wheeljack leaped out of the way as Warpath grabbed onto Grimlock and held him, well, attempted to hold him still.

"Flick the switch or we are all kablam!" Warpath yelled

"Hold on!" Wheeljack yelled, and flipped the levers, shutting the dinobots down.

"Next time, make sure those things are safe to let out before turning them on!" Ratchet yelled

"Sorry...I need to make some adjustments to their sparks and processors, they are extremely stupid at the moment." Wheeljack replied

"Hey, they would make good friends with Bulkhead!" Warpath laughed

"Quiet warpath, we didn't bring you back to operation just to taunt other autobots." Ratchet said

"Sorry doc bot." Warpath said. "Now then, whats next to SHAZAM and KABLAM??"

Ratchet facepalmed. Wheeljack sighed

Slipstream was flying, but to where, she had no idea. It was as if something was pulling her. Then, she saw him. He was large, blue, and had swirly markings all about his armor. She landed in front of him.

"You will return to Crossdesia. This is not our war to fight." The figure said

"Yes...Of course..." Slipstream said. Or did she? She was being forced to say it. "Who...are you?" She asked the figure.

"On Crossdesia I am known as Hypnotron. But you can refer to me as Brainwash." The figure said.

"You brainwashed me? Into going back to our home planet! I will not go! I must stay here with the others, and finish this job!" She yelled

"No, I did not hypnotize you. You are going back to our home planet. You will come with me. You will not finish this job." He said

"I...will not finish this job..I...must...obey..." She said, and bgan to follow Brainwash

Shockwave stood as Scourge walked up to him. Scourge handed him a spark.

"The fragmented spark. Split into six pieces but still can function and split when it wants to. This will be perfect for Project C." Shockwave said

"I'm a little behind on this, being that I was an autobot a little while ago...what in primus is project C?" Scourge asked

"Something we call the constructicons. But do not worry, Scourge, your answers will come in time." Shockwave replied

Sideways stood while another figure known as Crosswise, paced back and forth.

"Brainwash is gathering the bounty hunters on Cybertron. I can't afford to lose more of them." Sideways said

"Yes, as Crossdesia requires our greatest strength to attend to. That thing that landed there is crushing our soldiers by the bucketfull, Sideways. We need to destroy it ASAP." Crosswise replied

"Or, we could just send it to Cybertrona nd let those cybertroians deal with it. Thats why I want our bounty hunters off that planet." Sideways said, and turned away

"I don't suppose you told Brainwash that?" Crosswise asked

"Oh, he doesnt need to know. He is persuasive enough as it is." Sideways replied.
    ---------------------
    Quick note;
    -Crossdesia is the home planet where all bounty hunters live

4. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Interesting...

5. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    Chapter 7​

Part 1​

Sideways turned on his moniter. He was see the great battle that waging below on Crossdesia. A massive robotic figure, Red, yellow, and gray in color, was destroying all the Bounty hunters on the planet. It had crash landed and the bounty hunters had provoked it. One bounty hunter, known as Hellfire, Walked into the midst of the battle. He was the biggest bounty hunter on Crossdesia, and very powerful in addition. He Stood, as stabilizers emitted from his feet and gripped the ground. Two large pods appeared over his shoulder, two guns on his arms, and cannon from his chest, and smalled rocket launchers along other parts of his body, all came out. He fired them all at once. He would have flown backwards at 1000mph if he hadnt been stabilized. His muscle helped him to keep standing. All the firepower hit the figure who had crash landed. The figure didn't even flinch. One of it's hands was large and orange and had three fingers. It swiped, kncoking Hellfire away. It's other hand was a massive cannon. It fired, blazing 15 bounty hunters.

Optimus stopped walking.

"Something wrong?" Ironhide asked

"No...well, at least I don't think so. But I feel...something. More powerful. The matrix is trying to tell me something. I need to go talk to the council." Optimus said, walking away.

Astrotrain and Blitzwing came to halt as they approached the cave.

"Eh...who iz going zin firzt?" Blitzwing asked

"Doesn't matter, we gotta go in regardless." Astrotrain replied

"But I might get eaten! Or sparked! AHAHA Or made into stew! Or made into a mindless slave! HAHAHA! Ah!" Blitzwing said as he switched to his crazy face

"Just go!" Astrotrain yelled

"I will crush anyzing inzide of zere!" Blitzwinger replied, running into the cave

"Somebody really needs to stop his head from spinning..." Astrotrain said, and followed him in.

Blazing Lockdown Turned around. The lights were going out. A small, yellow, electrical creature landed beside Lockdown.

"What the slag are you?" Lockdown asked

"It's me! Flashfreeze! That fire melted away my ice! Now I'm just a ball of electricity!" The creature yelled

"You make me think of our old comrade, Kremzeek." Lockdown said

"Yeah well, I'm too tiny! Look at my arms!" Flashfreeze replied

"Come on, we need to find megatron and reverse these effects..." Lockdown said

"Somehow, I doubt he has a reversing potion." Flashfreeze said

-----------

6. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

:lol  at Flashfreeze's comment at the end there.

7. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    Short update here, next update is going to be a big one!
    Chapter 7​

Part 2​

The giant robot continually destroyed wave after wave of bounty hunters. It was when Crosswise walked out that he stopped. Crosswise was different than the other bounty hunters, The figure thought. When crosswise walked out, every bounty hunter moved away and parted,allowing him to pass. The only hunters near him were 3 guards. He was a stranger than the rest. More proper. He had a large staff and a golden crest upon his head which seemed to be morphed onto him. A strange fabric, tattered and torn, dragged behind him, rung around his neck as a connection. He was black in color, with dark blue armor. It spoke.

"I, am Crosswise. King of this planet, Crossdesia. It is, and always will be, my home. And you, are destroying it. And you are destroying my army." He said

Meanwhile, overlooking the scene on his moniter, Sideways grumbled. "Bah, This is my army. That twisted vezon of a bounty hunter thinks so highley of himself." He thought back to when he first crash landed on Crossdesia. Crosswise was not the king back then. Crossdesia was. Crossdesia had found this planet,and named it after himself. But Crossdesia was executed. Stabbed in the back with his own staff. The murderor was never found. Second in command was Crosswise, who took over the throne. He joined forces Sideways, who became the new second in command. With Sideway's help, they soon created the BHO, the Bounty Hunter's Organization. Crosswise dictated that he would find who killed Crossdesia and make him pay dearly. However years had passed, and Crosswise still hadnt found the murderor. He hadn't spoken of the deceased king at all. Over time, Crosswise had grown stranger. He seemed to be more edgy. But one thing was certain, Crosswise was amazingly smart. Could he be trusted? No. But Sideways saw how he convinced everyone that Crossdesia(the planet) would be safe now that he was king.

Crosswise walked closer to the large figure. The figure moved it's weapon, aiming and charging it up right at crosswise. "Ah, you wouldn't want to do that now, would you?" Crosswise said. "Afterall, killing me would be a grave mistake...in other words, you would need to be put in a grave." He glanced to the guards standing around him. One was glowing green, another was shuttering like he was being electrocuted, and the third seemed to be a normal figure. The large robot reached out and picked up the normal looking guard, and crushed him in his hand.

"You are nothing." The figure said.

"Fantastic. But I must ask, who are you?" Crosswise asked

"I...am Omega Supreme."

8. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Whoa...

9. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    Chapter 7​

Part 3​

Dijokus watched as Prime entered the council. "Optimus Prime, what bothers you?"

Optimus kneeled. "I sense....well, the matrix senses...something. Like a missing part of cybertron has returned."

Dijokus looked to Jergaku, a fellow council member. "Yes, I sense it as well." Dijokus said as he closed his optics. He opened them. "I fear I know what has returned, Optimus. A long time ago, we had a great warrior...his circuits were corrupted by a strange substance long ago. Ratchet tried to repair him but it was no use. We shut him down and fired him off into space. Somehow he must have come back online."

"Perhaps his systems have returned to normal?" Optimus asked

"No Optimus. Omega wasn't just confused. He was corrupted to be a destruction machine. He will destroy everything in his path. And unless ratchet and wheeljack know how to stop him, we will be destroyed if he returns to this planet."

"Omega Supreme. Sounds powerful." Crosswise said, staring straght at the cannon that Omega had pointed at him. "Why exactly are you destroying my army?" Crosswise asked

"All opposition is to be eliminated." Omega said

"Ah, but my friend, we are not opposing you. We are defending our home. My home. I offer you peace...I know who it is that opposes you." Crosswise said. "A planet known as cybertron..."

Blitzwing and astrotrain were now in the cave. It was pitch black. They couldnt even see eachother's optics glowing.

"Somebody turn ze lights on!" Blitzwing yelled

"Astrotrain walked. He stepped in something. It was strange, it felt warm. It was when he heard roaring, snapping, and screeching creatured emerging from all around him that he became worried.

"Eh...iz theez a good thing?" Blitzwing asked. They turned around to exit. The cave opening had been blocked off.

"Alright, let's get this over with." Asrotrain said as he fired his gun. It hit something that screched.

Lockdown and Flashfreeze stopped. A creature stood before them. He was blue with hypnotic symbols on him. "I, am brainwash..."

***(5 hours later)

Sideways watched as the behemoth known as Omega Supreme flew off. He turned around and walked back to his lair. Sideways was engaged in convorsation with a figure who was literally on fire. Upon closer inspection, this was Lockdown.

"Brainwash brought Lockdown, Slipstream, and Flashfreeze back. Flashfreeze is in the medical lab, and Slipstream is in her block. Brainwash ahs gone back to retrieve the final Bounty Hunters." Sideways said

"Excellent. Omega has left. He has bowed his allegiance to me...I am the king!" Crosswise said, and walked away. Sideways watched him walk. He glanced at Lockdown.
    "Something's not right." Lockdown said. "Im going to follow him."
    "Report back to me with your findings." Sideways said.
    Lockdown initiatied his stealth mode. Even the flame around him went invisible. He transformed and began his pursuit.

Mudflap stopped. He dropped Cannonball, oil slick, and stonewall onto the floor. Standing in front of him, was a blue figure, with hypnotic symbols on him.

"Your in a restricted area...which means I get to crush you. This day just keeps getting better and better." Mudflap said.

"Hm hm, yes, it is. But you have no idea what is about to happen, Decepticon." Brainwash.

"I have no idea what's about to happen..." Mudflap said

"No you idiot, don't repeat that! Gah, nevermind. Bring these bounty hunters and drop them off at my ship...then go jump into the pit and make sure you don't survive." Brainwash said

"Of course." Mudflap said, and picked up the bodies.

Omega supreme was hurtling through space, transformed as a giant ship. "Target acquired; Cybertron" He said
    -------------------------

10. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Omega Supreme is corrupted? Not good...

11. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    Chapter 7​

Part 4​

Lockdown slammed against a wall, a hand grabbing his throat. His stealth deactivated.

"You think I didn't feel the heat from your flames, even in disguise, Lockdown?"

"Sideways wanted me to follow you as a guard..." Lockdown said

"Bah, a petty lie! Thats what Crossdesia said. But, how well did that work out?" Sideways said

Lockdown gasped. "You were guarding the king...the whole...You killed Crossdesia!" He yelled

"Heh, and now I'm going to kill you." Crosswise said.

Megatron looked up. Something was out in the distance, it looked like a star, but it was moving towards Cybertron.

"Soundwave, analyze the disturbance." Megatron said.

"Analyzing. Power source high. Inbound at 5,000mph. Large amount of mass. Identity Unknown." Soundwave replied

"Well whoever he is, he's big and he's coming in fast. Ready Tidal wave, Trypticon, and Black Zarak. If this thing isn't friendly, then we shall show him no mercy.

Astrotrain fell. He head blitzwing yell "Come out come out, you zittle AHHH!"

Suddenly, both of them were thrown through deep into the cave, anding in a well lit area. A figure stood. He was strange looking, almost as if he had been destroyed and rebuilt without instructions.

"Who are you?" Astrotrain asked

"My name has not been spoken in thousands of gigacycles. I...cannot remember." The figure said.

"What iz theez place? YOUR CRUZHING US! And i cant stand ze stench AHAHAHA"

"This is the cave of death, Decepticons. And you walked right into it's stomach, literally speaking of course." The figure said

"You know what the Decepticons are?" Astrotrain asked

"Of course...I AM a decepticon. Megatron had gotten rid of his creations which he thought were failures. I took them under my leige and hid them here. I starved them, made them savage creatures. And now, I, Control the Seacons, Terrocons, and Predacons. And they are more powerful than ever. One day, you will need them...Megatron shall bow down to me..." The figure said

"Eh...I don't suppoze you know where to find ze power core that Megatron needz?" Blitzwing asked

"That is why we came into here afterall." Astrotrain added

"You idiots, I am the power core."

Mudflap had dropped off the bounty hunters. Now he was walking to the furnaces where he would plummet to his doom. A figure landed in front of him.

"You idiot! Where are you going!" It yelled. It was Aftershock

"Brainwash...commands..." Mudflap said, and pushed aside aftershock.

"Sorry, but I can't have a dead soldier to explain to megatron." Aftershock said. He buried his claws into the ground and sent out an electric shock. Mudflap jumped, avoiding the wave. He turned, extended his massive cannon, and blew Aftershock away. He turned around to look at the great furnace...and jumped.

Optimus Stood next to Magnus. He looked at the Large amount of autoots that were gathering in the main plaza.

"The war is about to begin, Optimus. We need to optimize our power." Magnus said

"I'll get the trailer." Optimus said.

Ultra magnus turned around to look back at the forces. Soldiers, scouts, Scientists, Leaders, and many other figures made up the great army that was being built. However the lack of bounty hunters concerned Magnus. "They gave us our word...And now they dissapear?"
    -----------------------------

12. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Interesting... *Whips out :popcorn *