Merciful Death

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by VBBN, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

They're doomed...

2. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    Chapter 3​

Part 1​

Nemesis pulled out his sword and slashed at backblast, cutting off his arm.

"Ow!" Backblast yelled, and threw his fist at Nemesis, bashing the side of his head. Nemesis went flying sideways. Nemesis then pulled ut his gun and fired, taking a chunk out of Backblast's shoulder. Roadbuster picked Nemesis up and threw him into a pile of debris. Nemesis laughed.

"It's going to take a lot more than that to stop me!" He said

"Funny, I was thinking something the same."

Nemesis looked behind him to see Backblast standing, with his arm back on and his wound healed.

Roadbuster now laughed. "Auto repair system, Nemesis. Perhaps you should have thought of that before challenging two guards"

Megatron glanced at the scrawny figure that stood before him. "Treehugger you idiot, you almost got yourself killed! I told you to attack the autobots, not ride on Scorponok like he was Ravage! Whatever, go with Onslaught and Menasor. They are going to the Oribital Blast station, we need some extra guards up there and they are taking a squad up."

Soundwave walked up behind Megatron. "Lord Megatron, if he can't be of use here, how is he any better there?"

Megatron looked to Soundwave ans whispered "Its a squad of drones, they are bound to die in the event of an Autobot attack. I figure I would throw my useless soldiers up there as well."

"There is a 12.34% chance the Autobots know of our Blast station, which means there is that much chance that it will be attacked." Soundwave said.

Megatron frowned. "Hmph. Either way it keeps that annoying brat away from me. Now all we need to do is send Breakdown into a slag pit and we will be set."

"If he annoys you so much, why have you not crushed him?" Soundwave asked.

"I may be powerful, but I'm also smart, and I'm smart enough to know not to mess with Menasor, Soundwave." Megatron replied.

----------------

Short episode, but I want to split it up correctly, and wither this part was going to be extremely long or I did a short one and a medium one, so next episode will be fairly decent length.

Notes;

-New Characters: Onslaught(Decepticon), Menasor(Decepticon), Brakedown(Decepticon), Ravage(Decepticon)

-I hope you guys can keep up with all these characters, I am reallly going to have a lot in here, at least 3 new characters will be brought in every episode.

-Imagine all the characters with WFC/G1 voices, it helps things out a lot.

3. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Interesting.

I can keep up with all the new characters, no prob.

4. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    ^Should be fairly easy as long as you are familiar with most G1 characters, really all you might be confused on is my cutom characters, but even then they get some development.

Chapter 3​

Part 2​

Nemesis Prime was angry. Not only had he dislimbered his two enemies several times, but every time he did, they seemed to continue reforming. He picked his sword up and helf onto the handlewith two hands. He sent a jolt and twisted the handle,and with that, he now had two swords.

"One sword, two swords, or even 100 swords, you still can't win Nemesis!" Roadbuster yelled

Nemesis Prime smiled. "Lets make a bet on that one then." He threw one of the swords. When he did,it bent 90 degrees and flewlike a boomerang. Hit went straight through Backblast's neck, taking his head clean off. As it came back, it hit Roadbust and returned to Nemesis.

Roadbuster looked to Backblast. "No!"

"Revenge powers and enemy. Makes them weak." Nemesis began

"You're the one to talk! Why are you fighting against us? Warpath, he's fine! Thereis no reason to get revenge,expecially on your own team!" Roadbuster said

"You lie! Warpath is dead,I saw him. I am the powerful one now, Roadbuster. You try and convince me otherwise, and for that you shall die!" He yelled

Suddenly, a figure dropped between them. "Stop! Nemesis, he's not lying. Warpath's sparkis fine, I got the comlink from Ratchet himself."

"You think this is all based on your lies and revenge?" Nemesis asked, "No! The decepticons are 1 step ahead of you Autobots, and soon, we will have victory! Go home Autobots. Be with your friends, for the end is soon to come." Nemesis walked away, leaving the body of Optimus behind. Prowllooked over to Roadbuster. "Dead?" He asked

"No, Guards don't die, splice his circuts and replace them with somefunctional ones and He'll be good as new.Nemesis barely missed his Auto repair mainframe. Luckily Nemesis called my bluff."

"I hope so." Prowl looked around. "You hear that?"

"No." Roadbuster said.

"Exactly. Normally Decepticon Seekers and cloakers are around here. They are all gone." Prowl said.

"Ambush?" Roadbuster asked

"Maybe. Or they are all at the Decepticon base."

Treehugger slammed into the wall of the space cruiser known as the Predator. Onslaught had his hand curled into a fist. "Say another word and you'll be nothing but a scrap drone!" He roared

Standing next to Onslaught was a Back and purple transformer, just as large, named Menasor. "Leave him to the Autobots. He'll be sent to the northern outlet when we get to the station, we go south."

Suddenly, the Predator stopped. A jet flew up next to it and transformed, leapeing into the openeing Hatch. Onslaught looked to the figure.

"Skywarp, How bad it is to see you." He said

Skywarp, a purple and black jet, laughed. "Looks like all that Cybertron Dwelling is making you a bit blocked in the processor, Onslaught."

"And it looks as if all this air is getting to your head." Menasor said.

"There is no air in space! Even you should know that, Meany-saur!"

Menasor frowned. "You test my patience,you pathetic little knat. One well placed shot and your history!"

Treehugger stood. He knew he would regret this."Yo my mans not to be the bearer of the never-good news, but we need to get cracka-lackin and get to the station! Stop yo gibberjabbering and lets slazam!"

Onslaught curled he fist once again. "Why you little-!"

Menasor held out his arm. "Hes right. Skywarp, give us the pass to the station."

Skywrp sighed. "Yeah yeah, please open all tray tables and hatches and trunks."

Onslaught glanced at Menasor. "Tray...tables?"

"Just ignore him, he learns things when bickering with Thundercracker then says them to make himself seem smart."

A teal, purple,and black colored jet flew through the air. Behind it, Yellow, blue, and green jets followed. Decepticon logos glared on their wings. They were going towards the Blast station under the orders of Megatron.

Nemesis kneeled in front of Megatron. Megatron began to speak. "Rise, Nemesis Prime. You have done your job well. Of course,seeing as you have a new chassis and are no longer an Autobot, what do you think of a a new name? Afterall, Gutcruncher chose Sparkcrusher, you might as well take a new name as well."

"You decide." Nemesis prime said.

Megatron Fired his weapon, Nemesis sammed into the wall. He now had Decepticon symbolson him. "So be it. Rise my soldier,rise and fight. Go and complete your new mission..."

As nemesis exited, he could hear Megatron say behind him, "Scourge"

-------------------------------------

Whew,that was a long one. Notes;

-Nemesis Prime is now Scourge

-New Characters: Skywarp(Decepticon),Thundercracker(Decepticon),Scourge(Decepticon, Nemesis Prime now with Decepticon logos)

-The bit with the jets was kinda pointless but it will allow me to jump straight into that story ark tomorrow.

5. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Interesting, Nemesis becomes Nemesis Prime and then receives the name Scourge.

6. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    Chapter 3​

Part 3​

The teal/purple/black jet transformed. Behind it,the other three jets which looked exactly like seekers, transformed as well. The three jets, yellow, green, and blue, all had a symbold on their wings. It was a circle,with 10 random veritcal lines in it. These were rainmakers, variants of Seekers. The yellow one was Solar Storm, the green one was Acid Storm, and the blue one was Hydro Storm. The jet that stood before them was far more slender in appearence, and was neither a Rainmaker nor a Seeker. Skywarp flew up to the figure.

"Move out of the way, Skywarp. You've got somebody on board the station, but you idiots don't know it's here, and Megatron ordered us to take care of it." It said. It was female.

"Megatron sent a bountry hunter and three rainmakers? He must be high on the energon levels today." Skywarp said. "Sorry Slipstream, I'm going to have to check your baggage. I don't think I'll mind it either."

The figure known as Slipstream clenched her fist. "Dare lay a hand on me and I'll tear your optics out, Skywarp." She said.

"Yeah yeah save it for Starscream. Proceed."
    She transformed and flew towards the base, with the three rainmakers doing the same. Skywarp comlinked to Starscream

"Slight issue. We have an autobot onboard."

*"Hows that an issue? I'll crush it with my bare hands!"* Starscream replied

"That's not the issue. Your lovely wife is here." Skywarp said.

*"Wife?? She's not my wife you slagnuts! When I see you, I'm going to tear the scrap out of you!"*

"Awh, you two are so alike." Skywarp said,and turned off his comlink.

Optimus opened his eyes. He stood. "Ugh..." he said.

Ratchet knelt beside him and helped him stand. "Your weak, but operational, Optimus." He said

Optimus looked to him. "What happened?"

Ironhide entered. "Nemesis struck you down. it's a miracle he left you behind. Bad news though, Nemesis has the matrix and is now a Decepticon.

"We must stop him!"Optimus began

"Don't worry about it Optimus, the Elite Guard is on it's way to the Decepticon base now. They will get the Matrix back."

Static could be heard, and suddenly a voice filled the room.

*"Ultra Magnus to Autobot base...chzzt...under attack...cxxht...soldiers down...chskt...."*

Suddenly, Bumblebee ran into the room with three cloakers.

"I'm ready, Optimus." he said.

As the figure floated about the Blast station, he couldn't beieve what he was seeing. This figure was known as Metrox, he had scanned a pile of space junk and transformed into it. He had gotten near the Decepticon Blast station. And what he saw worried him greatly. The seekers were installing a spark into the Blast station. It's going to be a cybertronian! he thought. He transformed into his robot mode. He had to get out of here. It was when he saw three jets heading his way that he knew he had made a mistake.

---------------------------

Enjoy!

Notes;

-I didn't watch Animated but it's next on my agenda, I still have a season of G1 to go. I do have some general knowledge of it though. I decided to bring in the Lovely Slipstream and the Elite Guard.

-New Characters: Metrox(Autobot), Ultra magnus(Elite Guard Autobot), Slipstream(Bountry Hunter allied with seekers and decepticons), Hydro Storm(Decepticon), Acid Storm(Decepticon), Solar Storm(Decepticon), Starscream(Decepticon)

Talk about a lot of new characters. Of course, most of these you probably know. Hydro storm and Solar storm are the two unamed rainmakers we saw in G1.

7. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Hydro Storm and Solar Storm are the other two Rainmakers, huh? At least, those are the names you came up with for them?

8. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    ^Yes I made those names for them. Technically they are ALL Acid Storm but its easier to give them individual names rather than AC1, AC2, and AC3. X]

Chapter 3​

Part 4​

Bumblebee looked up at Optimus. Behind him, three cloakers, Mirage, Hallucinator,and Smokescreen, transformed. Optimus stood tall.

"Good luck you four. You'll need it." Optimus said.

"Don't worry, I'm always careful!" Bumblebee said. With that, he turned and began walking towards the exit. He slipped on a pileof pebbled and fell.

"Oof!" Bumblebee said.

"Still being careful, Bumblebee?" Optimus asked

"I'm not fixing that one."Ratchet said in the backround.

"Uhh I'm just gonna say that one was Cliffjumper." Bumblebee said. With that, he transformed and drove towards the speedway with the cloakers behind him.

Ratchet glanced at Optimus. "The Elite Guard is in trouble,and you send them? I hope you still have some knowledge in your circuits after losing the Matrix, Optimus. We are going to need every bit of it." He said.

Optimus turned away. "Knowledge is not what defeats the Decepticons, Ratchet. It's the tactcs and firepower that stops them. They don't know knowledge. They don't know peace." He replied.

"And you know nothing of fear." Said afigure amongst the shadows of the room. Optimus and ratchet glaced over. Ironhide pointed his guns in the direction the voice came from. The figure that emerged from the shadows was like nothing they had ever seen before. He had a huge jagged hook instead of a right hand, a long,narrow face, and he was extremely tall. Even stranger, was that the shadows moved with him. They seemed like a swarm of mosquitos clinging to him.

"Who are you?" Optimus asked,

"That, Optimus Prime, does not concern you. Nor does my allegiance. But one thing, I can concern you of. A dark tide, is coming. You think you can stop the Decepticons. You can, but you must do it now. If you do not, they will unleash a grand army and attack this universe. They are growing, and they are preparing for battle." The figure said.

"Why are you telling us this?" Ironhide asked

"The Bountry hunters have gained large profits from the Decepticons. Thebountry hunters know their secrets. If the Decepticons build this army, they will not only destroy you, but they will destroy us as well if we do not serve them." He said

"So why don't you serve him?" Ironhide asked.

The figure raised his hook to Ironhide's neck. "I have no one tht I serve. Not anymore. Last time I did, I lost my hand. I tell you this so you can stop them, Autobots. Or at least survive long enough to where this isn't an extermination."

"Will you help fight with us? Surely our armies won't stand a chance alone." Ratchet said.

"Some will, some wont. Those who fear me will help me, and I will aid you in battle. But we willnot do it for free,autobots." The figure said

"What do you want in return?" Optimus asked.

"Megatrons head on my wall of fame, Optimus Prime." The figure walked forward. to Optimus. He was even taller than Optimus, at least 4 feet higher. Optimus looked up. "Don't think that you have power over me, Optimus Prime. I fear nothing. Not even you and your pathetic matrix of power. You have a fragment of cybertron. With one order, I could turn Cybertron itself into nothing, but a fragment of your pathetic memory." The figure said

"I no longer have the matrix. It was stolen. Our retrievers have fallen." Optimus said, and sulked his head.

"You are going to command your troops without a matrix? Why Optimus Prime, you really ARE an idiot. Go about getting yourself ready, worry not about the matrix. I will retrieve it." The figure said, clenching his hand.

"And if at all possible, could you bring back the Elite Guard and Bumblebee and the cloakers while your at it? Hehe...Just wondering." Ironhide asked.

"I make no promises for that, Autobot. But I will make one promise. The decepticons will cower, fear, and cry before the might of the bountry hunters...and before the might of LOCKDOWN!!" He yelled,and exited, the shadows following him.

Ironhide turned to Optimus. "For the sake of the decepticosn, I hope Megatron starts running now." He said.

As Metrox saw the jets cometowards him, He threw a piece of debris at them, hoping to knock one off course, taking them all down like dominoes. It was disenegrated in seconds. Rainmakers! he thought. He blasted his pistol, only to see the laser doused with rain. Suddenly, he felt cold. Then intense pain. He looked down to see a sword tip coming through him. It then disapeared. He fell. He looked up to see a slender figure with sharp wings standing before him.In her hand was a sword and a pistol in the other.

"Autobot scrap." She said,and fired her pistolat his face.

Metrox fell limp.

Treehugger couldn't believe what he was hearing. He was being transported to a planet called earth to begin the attack on the universe.

As strange as it sounded, he was in a transport to earth. Next to him, was a transport headed to a planet known as Jupiter. Treehugger sat back in his chair. Little did he know,that the planet known as Earth was about to die.

-----------------------------------

Notes;

-LONG convo there in the middle,hope you made it though that.

-Metrox didn't get much character development, sorry.

-New characters; Smokescreen(Autobot), Lockdown(Bounty Hunter),Cliffjumper(Autobot)

9. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Whoa, I like your characterization of Lockdown there.

10. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    Chapter 3​

Part 5​

Slipstream turned her head to look at the Rainmakers, now transformed and standing next to eachother. "Pathetic Autobot scum. That's why I am a Bountry hunter,mso I get more of a challenge than you." She said. Suddenly, the Decepticon logos on her wings turned to Autobot ones. "You see that? I can change to ehatever allegiance I want. I could take all three of you on right now." Then the symols turned back to Decepticon. "But I shall not. I must go now, Megatron requires my assistance." She turned around, only to meet starscream face-to-face.

"Hello Slipstream. May I ask, what do you think your doing aboard my Blast Station??" He yelled, anger in his voice.

"Your blast staion, Screamer? You must be mistaken. This is Megatron's Blast station. Would you like me to alert megatron of your mistake?" She asked, laughter behind her words

"Just answer the question Slipstream! And what are Rainmakers doing here? They could melt this station down! Get out of here!" Starscream yelled at the Rainmakers.

"Identity- Starscream. Suggested course of action-Return to headquarters." Hydro Storm said. With that, the three jets flew off.

Slipstream transformed. "Get in my way again, Starscream, and I'll come to the conclusion you want to get in the way of my blade." She said, and flew off towards Cybertron.

Thundercracker landed beside Starscream.

"Please tell me she had some fear after I yelled at her." Starscream said

"Sorry boss. Looks like she is still a Bountry Hunter. If you want her to serve for the Seekers, you're going to have to pay her like any other Bounty Hunter." Thundercracker said.

Starscream turned to look at him. "These Bounty Hunters are making sure our grand army is constructed. Let Megatron handle the battles on Cybertron. I will not pay a Bountry Hunter to do my bidding, I am capable of Contorling this station, Thundercracker." Starscream said.

"Are you know. Then I assume you know that the spark has been implanted in this thing?" Thundercracker asked.

"Uhm eh yes of course! Eh..what exactly is thing going to be called?" Starscream asked

"Skywarp suggested Trypticannus, due to the nature of the spark." Thundercracker said.

"No that doesn't flow. I like... Typticon." Starscream said

"Well you're commander, it's your call. I'll go tell Astrotrain to prepare the orbital cannon to fire at the planet known as Mars." Thundercracker said,and flew off.

Scourge walked about the hallways. It was his job to protect the Matrix. Suddenly, he stopped. Two Decepticons lay dead in the floor before him, their heads missing. As he walked on, he saw 4...6...10...by the end of the Corodoor, he counted at least 16 dead Decepticons, all beheaded. What is this madness? He thought. As he raised his arm to comlink megatron,, he flt something under his neck. Something was in the ceiling, and had let a hook down and was not holding Scourge's chin up with it.

"Nemesis Prime, General and Transportation specialist of the Autobots. How is it you ended up in the Decepticon base?" Something asked

Scourge didn't know who this voice belonged to, but he knew it was above him. It was so dark, he couldn't see who it was. "My name is Scourge now, Autobot! I am a Decepticon warrior! I serve Megatron!"

"An Autobot, I am not, Nemesis Prime. Nemesis Prime? An interesting name. I ask, how is it that you got that name, Prime? Steal a Matrix did you? Stealing is a job left to the Bounty Hunters, Nemesis Prime. And for interfereing with buisness, you shall die." Nemesis was lifted up into the ceiling. The hallway went quiet.

Treehugger woke up from his stasis nap. He stood, stretched, and walked out the door to of the shuttle. They ship had landed in a rainforest. He glanced over to see a massive Earth tree known as the Cottonwood stand. He scanned it, and transformed for the first time in thousands of years. He was know this massive tree. When he transformed back, he was a masssive robot with vines protrucding from all around him, massive arms and claws, and a downright gruesome face. "Time to exterminate this planet dudes!" He said, as all the drones took on similar alternate modes of earth vehicles.

Shockwave and Soundwave stood and watched as Megatron crushed the neck of a decepticon drone. Megatron turned to look at them. "Status report, Shockwave."

Shockwave raised his hand to his head. "Earth, Mars, and Jupiter are schedualed to be destroyed. Tidal wave is on his way to earth, Scorponok is on his way to Jupiter, and The oribital cannon is ready to Fire at mars."

"Lord Megatron, why don't we hit all the pkanets with the cannon?" Asked a Brute in the corner of the room.

"Tidal Wave is simply there to roughen the planet up. He will leave and we will fire. Scorponok will destroy Jupiter single handedly."

---------------

Notes;

-New Characters: Tidal Wave(Decepticon), Trypticon(Decepticon)

-Treehugger is now one of those huge cottonwood trees. he has an organic alternate form, yes.

-New drawings of these guys will be up soon.

11. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Hope that the Autobots will be able to save Earth, Mars, and Jupiter...

12. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    As a general note, I'm currently planning for this fanfic to have 25 chapters, later to be followed up by a sequel.
    Chapter 4​

Part 1​

Treehugger watched as the massive protoform hit earth. It shifted and twisted, until a massiv figures stood. "Yo whats goin on Tidal wave my man" Treehugger said. Tidal wave looked down at Treehugger.

"No chat. Nuclear material must be extracted from this planet before it's destruction." Tidal wave said, and transformed into a massive battle flyer, and shot off towards the nearest ocean. Treehugger began to move.

Optimus looked up. he barely missed the bright purple flash that appeared in the sky. Ironhide ran up next to prime. "What was that?" He yelled
    Suddenly, two aerialbots flew in and transformed. Jetfire and Silverbolt. "Optimus, The Decepticons activated some sort of blast station!" Jetfire said, frantically.
    Fireflight flew and transformed. "Jetfire, the-"
    "Did they hit anything?" Optimus asked
    "I don't know, no aerialbots were nearby when it happened." Silverbolt said
    "As I was going to say," Fireflight said, "I was nearby. They hit some sort of planet in a neighboring solar system."
    "What planet?" Asked Optimus
    "I'm about to go find that out." Silverbolt said. "I'm going to take Slingshot, Air Raid, Skydive, and Fireflight with me."
    Fireflight raised his hand in a salute. "I'm ready sir!" He said
    "Okay."Optimus said."Be careful"
    Jetfire shook hands with Silverbolt. "Yes, do be careful." He said.
    "Just worry about keeping all of our flyers in line." Silverbolt said, and flew off, with Fireflight behind him.

Earth. it's a planet inhabited by a race known as the Humans. And at this very moment, every human was watching their televisions, watching their respective Presidents speak. One particular family lived in the United states, and as they listened to their president speak, they couldn't beleive what he was saying. "We do not know who or what could have caused this or why it happened, but we can assure you one thing. Every country is going to become an alliance. If something is trying to destroy us, we will stop them with a combined military. Today ladies and gentlemen, we saw an end to something great. We cannot let something such as the human race cometo an end. Today, we saw the end, of Mars."

----------------------

Fairly short addition here

-Yes, Mars is destroyed. I can guarentee you there will be many more shocking things to come

-Tidal wave is massive

-New characters- Skydive(Autobot), Slingshot(Autobot), Silverbolt(Autobot), Air Raid(Autobot)

13. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Mars is destroyed? :( 

Hope that the Autobots can save Earth.

14. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    Egads! Sorry for the long delay everybody!
    Chapter 4​

Part 2​

The 5 aerialbots blasted into the solar system in which housed various planets. One of which, dubbed "Mars," was ow in space chunks flying throughout space. Silverbolt transformed, followed by the others.

"I'm betting that's what the Deceptions hit." Slingshot said.
    "And I'm betting that's what they are going to hit next." Fireflight said, pointing to Earth.
    Silverbolt comlinked to Jetfire. "Jetfire, lead a group of aerialbots to the blast station, make sure it's shut down for good."
    *"What are you gonna do?"* Jetfire replied
    Air raid pointed to a small dot that had suddenly appeared on earth. It was actually the top of an explosion.
    "We've got other nusances to deal with." Silverbolt replied, and with that, the 5 aerialbots flew towards earth.

Scorponok landed. He slammed his clawns into the ground, tearing open a hole. He then began to dig furiously, going farther and farther down, until he was almost out of sight. When he finally did dissapear from sight, he was unaware that 3 protoforms hit Jupiter at that very same time. Autobot logos gleamed on thier chests.

Scourge opened his optics. Well, he thought he did. It was so dark, he couldn't see a thing. "Wha- where am I? Where is my backup?" Scourge yelled.

"Scream all you want, Nemesis Prime, it will do no good. Your in the central ventilation system above your precious base." A voice said.

Scourge reach for his sword. He tried to aactivate it, but he couldnt release any power into it. "What is this madness?" He yelled.

"Your matrix is mine, now, Nemesis Prime. You stole it from Optimus Prime, and now you shall die. Tell me something, nemesis Prime, do you fear what you can't see?"

Scourge slammed his fist down. "My name is scourge now, creature! And I fear nothing!"

Scourge felt something cold wrap around his neck. "Hmm, a brave Decepticon, no? Bravery is a trait that is inhabited by leaders...by optimists...and by beings who have nothing to fear. You, Nemesis Prime, have something to fear."

"And what might that be?" Scourge yelled, angry now.

"Me."

Yeah I know, another short chapter, but the next one will have a lot going on in it so I needed to set up a base for it.

15. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Intriguing...

16. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    Chapter 4​

Part 3​

Scourge gasped. His internal cooling systems were overheating and no oil flow was reaching his systems. He could barely feel the metal hook grasping his throat, tighter and tighter.

"You see, a slow death is the best was to kill and enemy. You get to savor every moment as they squirm and squeal. But you, well, you are trying to be brave, are you not? Do you not know that death is certain upon you? Because it's not. I will not give you the mercy of death. I will make you wish you had never been operational."

Suddenly, Scourge saw white. Bright white filled his vision. Is this what death feels like? He thought. No...wait.... he could suddenly see orange, red,yellow...light... Smoke... A hole and been blown though the bottom of the shaft. Scourge looked back to see the being who had been killing him, named Lockdown, slammed backwards into the back of the shaft. He looked dead. Scourge stood and looked down the hole. A brute, gravity hammer and shield at the ready, stood next to Sparkscrusher. "Come on down, says I!" Sparcruchser said

"Hold on." Scourge said, as he walked over and picked up the limp Lockdown. He tossed him through the hole. Sparkcrusher watched him slam into the ground.

"What's say you want us to be doing with this one here?" Sparkcrusher said?

"Take him to a cell, I have later uses for him." Scourge said.

The brute picked up Lockdown and walked away. Sparkcrusher looked up at scourge.

"Are ye coming down or what?" He asked.

Scourge nodded, then scanned the surrounding. Suddenly, he leaped through the hole. "Slag! That scrap pile has my matrix!" He attempted to comlink the brute. No answer, just static. "Can you reach him?"

"Nay, Megatron hasn't been one to install my comlink yet." Sparkcrusher replied.

"Gah! Keep a lookout, I gotta go find that brute!" Scourge said, and ran.

He continued running until he found the brute. Most of the brute, that is. He head had been detatched. And worst of all...there was no sign of Lockdown.

Ultra magnus looked around. He was stuck in a Decepiton holding cell. Accross from him was Sentinal, another Autobot. These weren't ordinary autobots, however, they were members of the Elite guard. And when they saw Bumblebee enter the room, they were dumbstruck.

"Bumblebee? What in blazes is this whippersnapper doing here in the decepticon base?" Sentinal asked

"Just doing my duty!" Bumblebee said, fumbling around for the switch to open the cell doors.

"I think a better question is, HOW did you get in the decepticon base?" another autobot named Highbrow asked.

Suddeenly, three figures came into view out of their cloaking. Smokescreen, Mirage, and Hallucinator.

"Doesthatansweryourquestion?" Another autobot asked quickly. This autobot was name blurr.

"Yeah, and my next question is how to slow you down." Highbrow replied.

A loud beep followed by a series of gears turning suddenly opened the doors to the cells in the sector. "I did it!" Bumblebee said.

"Alright now thats a real kickin' job my little yellow dude!" Another autobot said, named jazz.

"Save congrats for later, gentlemen, all the deceptiocn in this area know we are free, which means we better move." Ultra magnus said.

"Where exactly are we moving to?" Sentinal asked.

"That matrix is in here somewhere, and we need to retrieve it, Deceptions or no decepticons." Magnus replied.

Jupiter. It's a planet made of gasses. Or so they say. Jupiter is actually a solid planet, however it's surrounded by a gas storm that reples anything that goes near it. However now, the gas storm was gone. The gas storm isn't a natural event, no, as it is quite apparent as the large, red figure walked along. He had a purple symbol on his chest, and he was easily three times as large as his leader, Megatron. As he walked, a smell of gas filled the air. This figure was known as Octane. A couple thousand years ago, he was stationed on cybertron along other cybertronians, distributing fuel to them. When the great war began, he became a decepticon. Megatron feared that he would explode amongst the midst of battle, and destroy half the universe. So Megatron send him to the neighboring solar system to a planet in which another race called Jupiter. Octane stayed there, and over the years, his gas dispersed all around the planet, and created violent storms. However now he had sucked it all back in, like a giant vaccum. He was full of energy now, and as he walked, he could feel more powerful by the second. He had been told by megatron that Scorponok would be landing, so now was the time for Octane to mobilize once again. It's when three more protoforms hit that he wondered what was going on. He lso wondered how much heat an autobot could stand before being melted into gas.

Three autobots stood. One of them was smaller than the rest, his name was wedge. Next to him were two other figures, named Hound and Trailbreaker. They ahd seen the massive decepticon dissapear into Jupiter's surface.

"Strange." Wedge said. "I smell methane in the air. Is that natural for a planet like this?"

"I don't think a decepticon making a hole in a foreign planet is natural either," Hound said, "But you heard Silverbolt. We gotta drag him out."

Two figures looked up in the sky to see skywarp at the guard.

"Ahoy, let's bombard that scurvy and get aboard that blast station! Let's blow it up like an enemy rig! Arrr!" The first figure said

"Hmmmm....lleettsss seee wwwhhattt thhiiss gguuarrdd ccannn dooo..." The other figure said. With that, he activate his jetboots and flew up to Skywarp.

"What the- Who are you?" Skywarp asked.

"I tthiinkkk a bbeetteerr qqquueessttiooon iss,,, whoo yyoouu aarree abbouutt too bbeeccoomme." At that moment, Skywarp was blasted with a strange substance. It didn't hurt, but it blinded him and froze his joints.

"nnnoowww tthheenn,,, moovvee asssiiddee" The figure said, and revealed a chain weapon. He swung it, knocking skywarp out of the sky. The figure signaled to the other one who pulled out a massive weapon. he fired. large, black, missle, rounded in shape, flew straight towards the blast station. It stuck to it, then exploded. The disks that kept the station in space were destroyed, and it fell towards cybertron.

"Arrr, now that's how it be done, mateys!" The figure said.

Anyone who was in downtown detroit would never forget the sight that stood before them. A giant oak tree stood in the middle of the street, and vines spread all around. The went into the old train station, on the renaissance center, even around the broken down ghetto houses that were nearby. The tree moved around, and a giant creature soon stood. It screeched, and the vines tightened. Windows exploded, metal bent. Then, it screec hed again, and everything collapsed. The center, the houses, the train station, everything. the vines retracted back to the creature. This was no creature, however, this was the decepticon known as treehugger. It began walking, it's next destination was new york city. It didn't notice the 5 alien jets that were entering the atmosphere.

Wheeljack pulled the sheet off of the figure. "Tadaa!" He said. Ironhide snorted. A large red and silver chassis stood, it was very large and had some similatrities to the previous chassis that warpath ahd used. Ratchet entered with a spark. He handled it carefully. He gave it to Whelljack, who plugged it into the suit. It's eyes flickered to life.

"Ah..what? What in kablamos just happened?" It said.

"Welcome back Warpath, I'll bring you up to speed." Ratchet said, and they walked off. Ironhide looked to Wheeljack.

"Can't say that wasn't good timing wheeljack." Ironhide said.

"Yeah well, I was going to give warpath an upgrae anyways." Wheeljack replied.

"So what now?" Ironhide asked.

"I have some...other plans." Wheeljack said, and looked to the dark corner of the workshop where 5 other sheeted figures stood.

-----------------------

Whew! I tried to bring in some of the open plotholes and subplots I had going here such as the wheeljack story and the Elite guard. Anyways, some notes;

-New characters; 2 unknown new characters, Highbrow(Autobot), Blurr(Autobot), Octane(Decepticon), Sentinal(Autobot), Wedge(Autobot), Hound(Autobot), Trailbreaker(Autobot)

-Lotta mystery characters got added here, such as the two mysterious figures that took down the blast station, and 5 sheeted figures in wheeljacks lab. As long as you followed G1, you should know what wheeljack is hiding.

-Treehugger is big now since he took over the oak tree.

17. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

:popcorn 

This story just keeps on getting interesting.

18. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    Chapter 4​

Part 4​

Smoke, fire, and electrical spikes flew all accros the blast station that had crashed into cybertron. A seeker known as Starscream lay on the ground.
    The first thing Starscream did was open his optics. The second thing he did, was stand up. The third thing he did, was smack thundercracker on the back of the head.

"What just happened! I thought you said this thing's structural supports weren't going to snap!" He yelled

"They weren't! Something shot us down!" Thundercracker replied.

"Well then, FIND THEM!!" Starscream yelled.

"We have more important things to deal with!" Thundercracker snapped

"Like WHAT??" Starscream asked angrily.

"You do realize that we are standing on the blast station right now, right?" Thundercracker asked

"Yes you idiot! What has that got anything to do with my question??" Starscream said

"And you do realize the blast station is a cybertronian, right?" Thundercracker asked, ignoring starscream.

"Yes!" Starscream said, annoyed.

"And you realize it's hurt?" Thundercracker asked.

"Yes, I can see tha-" Starscream stopped. He looked down and all around at the blast station. It was beginning to shift and twist.

4 F-22 raptors, 2 f-15 eagles, and a USAF stealth bomber flew straight and true. These jets were discontinued or no longer used. However these jets were special.They were outfitted with double the amount of weapons. And as they flew, it was apparent why. Behind them was the White House. In front of them, as a massive silver figure with sand green, sand purple, and sand red accents. It stood about 200 feet tall and stood like a statue. The jets fired off many rockets. They hit the figure, and nothing happened. The stealth bomber went overhead and dropped it's cache of bombs on it. The figure did nothing. Suddenly, four turrets emerged from his chest. They fired, taking the jets down. The figure lifted it's huge foot and began walking. This was the behemoth known as Tidal Wave. A short while ago, he had destroyed a nuclear power plant. A small figure known as Reactor had sucked in all the nuclear radiation and had gathered it in a tank on it's back. Now, Reactor followed Tidal wave as they went to find another nuclear Power Plant stationed in Washington. The white house stood before them. Tidal wave had swatted away wave after wave of strange little human vehicles like bugs, which resembled those annoying vehicles that seekers used. As the waves of tanks and jets came at tidal wave, he shook them off like nothing. Inside of tidal wave's right arm was Reactor. After all, if Reactor were shot by a tank or something of that nature, he would explode. Tidal wave looked down to see the white house. He wondered what was so special about it. Lets see how special it is when it's destroyed. he thought.

Treehugger stopped. Something was following him. When he turned around, he could see 5 jets flying inbound. "Aerialbots!" he yelled. The 5 jets transformed. Treehugged whipped out a vine, taking two of the jets out of the air. "Time to shake and bake!" he yelled,and with that, a massive hand made of dirt, gravel, weeds, grass, a nd trees errupted from the ground, grabbing two more of the jets. Tree hugged slashed with his claws, knocking the fifth and final jet out of the air. He threw them in a pile. He didn't realize this was a mistake. He turned away, and as he did so, the 5 aerialbots began to glow and shift. a massive arm errupeted from the rubble.

Lockdown stopped. Something was following him. With that, a dagger flew past his head. He turned around. "Slipstream." He said.

Slipstream emerged into the light. "Ah, Lockdown, alliances with the Autobots?" She asked

"Not alliances, Slipstream. Customers. And these customers are far better than yours." He replied. Both Lockdown and Slipstream had a green symbol on their chests behind their customer symbold(autobot or decepticon), known as the Insignia of the Bountry Hunters.

"I always did like you, Lockdown. But you are an enemy right now. And for that, I am going to kill you." She said.

"I would like to see you try, you pathetic worm. You have only a third of my power, what makes you think you can win?" Lockdown asked, a smile forming on his face.

"This." She said, and fire a cannon. It was a fusion cannon, and it's blast should have melted anything. She gasped, as Lockdown stood, unharmed.

"Okay, you win." He said. Then his grin dissapeared. "And now you lose."

----------------

Notes;

-The explosion on earth that Silverbolt and the other saw was Tidal wave blowing up the nuclear power plant

-Reactor is a smaller guy, roughly scout sized, he can absorb hazardous materials and store them.

19. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Oooh... Lockdown vs. Slipstream... *grabs :popcorn *

20. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    Chapter 4​

Part 5​

Slipstream threw a second dagger, but this time, Lockdown reacted. He grabbed it in midair, the blade in his hand. He squeezed, and the blade bent and crumpled. He dropped it.

"Your skills are not refined, Slipstream. You have not yet learned to embrace the darkness. You have only learned to embrace your attitude." With that, He raised his arm. Slipstream couldn't see. She was surrounded by a cloud of shadow. He watted her arms trying to get it away. It was when Lockdown summoned it away that she gasped. The darkness had threatened to shut her down.

"You see what power you can have if you embrace it, Slipstream? I worked hard for this power, and I shall not let it be taken away from a pathetic rookie!" He yelled, and a weapon flipped onto his arm. He fired, and it struck Slipstream. Her vision blurred, her audio receptors rang, and she lost control. She fell to the ground.

"It's called an EMP blast, Slipstream. I could make you destroy yourself. But I will not. Stand up, and show me your true power! Or will you admit defeat, like our master did?" Lockdown asked.

Slipstream Stood, catching her balance. "Ahh!" She yelled, and activated her shockwave ability. The force of the blast shot Lockdown backwards. "The element of surpise, Lockdown. The thing you haven't yet mastered."

Lockdown stood and brushed himself off. "Oh, you think I'm that foolish, Slipstream? Not at all. I had planned for your next move. I'll bet you called for backup, didn't you? "Surprise" is the codeword. And you just sent out a message for those rainmaker buddies of yours, to try and come back you up. Pathetic, rookie. I gave you the chance to make this a fair fight. And you denied it. And for that, your rainmakers will die. And so will you."
    Lockdown lashed out with his hook, only to have it blocked by one of slipstreams wing-swords. She sidestepped and kicked him square in the chest. He gripped her waist with his claw and slunger her backwards into a wall.

At that very time, three jets were inbound. "Slipstream requires assistance." Solar storm said. The rainmakers flew, but suddenly stopped. They couldnt see and their circuits were frozen. And explosion scattered them. Standing on the ground were two figures. One was short and bulky, and had lost an optic. The other was tall and thin, and had a helmet over his face, filled with a green substance.

"Arr! The rainmakers have plundered below the decks!" The bulky one said.

"Nooowwww wwee musstt ffinnndd looocckkddowwnn anndd asssiist hiimm." The skinny figure said. They transformed. The bulky figure transformed into a cybertronian rig. He was black, with strange markings of dead cybertronian bodies all along him. They seemed to glow a bright teal color. Next to him was the skinnier figure, who transformed into a gold and green, 4 wheeled, cycle. They drove off towards the decepticon base.

Treehugger yelled. Something had just shot him in the back. He turned around to see a massive autobot standing behind him. "Where did you guys come from? Not cool, dudes!" He said.

The figure replied by pointing it's gun at treehuggers face. "Never turn your back on an enemy. You never know when they are gonna hit you back." The figure said. Then, it fired it's gun, hitting treehugger. Treehugger was made of organic material, and the laser blast set him on fire. There was nothing he could do but sit and burn.

The figure turned away. It then comlinked to Optimus. "Optimus, we are here. We had a complication and have merged into Superion. There are other decepticons here, we will destroy them."

Wedge stopped. The smell of methane was getting stronger.

"Uh, guys? Do you hear that?" Hound asked.
    The others listened.

"Sounds like...footsteps?" Tailbreaker asked.

Their answer came as a large figure appeared in the distance.

"Okay," Wedge said, "I'll deal with him." Wedge pulled out his weapon, a double barreled rocket launcher. He fired, the shots went straght and ture, then burned into nothing when they reached the figure. The firge pulled out a gun and fired. The bullet flew at the three autobots. It seemed to be a tiny bullet, covered in a strange substance. Oil!Wedge thought. Before he could yell to Hound and Tailbreaker, it was too late. The bullet struck wedge. The small bullet cracked, releasing pressurized fire. The fire exploded upon contact with the oil and methane in the air.

"Nothing smells better than an autobot barbecue." Octane said as he approached the burning pile.

"Run! Get off the station!" Starscream yelled. Onslaught, Astrotrain, and Motormaster ran up to him.
    "Whats goin on?" Astrotrain demanded
    "This thing is transforming! And he's hurt!" Starscream replied.
    "So? He's a decepticon, send him against the autobots." Motormaster said.
    "Megatron didn't program his circuits yet!" Thundercracker intervened
    "Which means he's gonna smash all of us!" Starscream yelled.
    Onslaught and Motormaster looked at eachother. "Not if we can help it."Motormaster said.
    "Time to smash." Onslaught replied.

---------------------

There we are, end of chapter 4! Not really any notes to say here, it's pretty self explainatory.