Merciful Death

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by VBBN, Jun 25, 2010.

1. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    Chapter 1​

Part 1​

A crimson armored figure stood, looking through the translucent bullet shield window. He looked upon a station, filled with beings, working to load some sort of weapon onto a transport. The being looked down to a smaller figure standing next to him. "Welcome, I am Optimus Pprime, but I'm sure you already know that, soldier."

The being standing next to optimus was much shorter, and yellow in color. "I'm Bumblebee, sir!"

Optimus held out his hand to greet Bumblebee. Ordinarily,when Autobot soldiers are recruited, they go though training. This soldier had scored extremely well. "Bumblebee, you have a skilled set of talents for fighting, and you will require no more training. You are part of my personal convoy now."

"Thank you sir!" Bumblebee replied.

Optimus looked back out the window. A long time ago, Cybertron had been working peacefully with eachother. Then, half of the cybertronians turned on the others, hoping to create a more powerful cybertron. They were known as the Deceptives, or the Decepticons. Those who wanted to keep Cybertron well functioning,were called the Republic of Auto, or Autobots. The Decepticons were led by a powerful leader named Megatron, who had no mercy on the Autobots, or his own soldiers. When Megatron rose in power and killed Zeta Prime, I, Optimus Prime, was brought in as the new Prime.

Another figure, slightly bulkier and shorter than Optimus, walked in. "The anti-infantry cannons are ready for transport Optimus."

Optimus looked to him. "Excellent work Ironhide, Have Nemesis and Warpath protect it while it is Transported."

"Yes sir!" Ironhide replied,and walked away.

A dark chamber,lit only by the large Decepticon insignias on the walls, and the glowing eyesof a being in a throne. Someone fell before him.
    "What do you mean the Autobots are building their defenses?" The being in the throne asked.

The being who had fallen was very skinny, he was known as a cloaker, he had the ability to go invisible for a short amount of time. He had been spying on the autobots, only to see them mobilizing a set of Anti-infantry cannons. "I don't know lord Megatron, they must have been working behind our backs, I-"

Megatron blasted his cannon. The cloaker looked at his arm. "Woah! What did you do to my shoulder?"

Megatron grinned. "I removed your insignia. You don' deserve to be a decepticon. Guards, wh have an intruder! Blast him!"
    The guards, both identical, pulled out there machine guns. The cloaker activated his invisibility, and ran away, out of the room,and onto the speedway. He continued driving, until the autobot base was within range. He slammed into the leg of an autobot. The autobot looked down at the figure. He drew out dual pistols. "Halt! Who are you?"

The cloaker stopped and showed his hands. "Please! I am a banished decepticon, I have valuable information for the Autobots! Those Decepticons have no use for me anymore, I believe you guys will be better prepared! Megatron is nothing but a waste of scrap!"

The autobot put his guns down. He signaled to another autobot. "Grapple, defend my position, I need to take this cloaker to Prime."

Grapple nodded his head. "It shall be done, Springer."

----------------------------

I hope you guys will like this, It is not a story that is tied in with the movie verse or WFCor animated or anything, its a story all of my own, soexpect somethings that are very different from G1.

2. jetfire4321

jetfire4321 Banned

i love it. Its awesome!!! I wonder who the cloaker was?

3. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Very interesting. I'll have to keep an eye on this fanfic.

I think I have an idea who the cloaker is...

4. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    Chapter 1​

Part 2​

A large figure, gray in color, walked, with a thud to his footsteps. He kneeled, and looked up to a figure sitting in a throne. "Lord Megatron sir, I bring news. The Autobots are planning on using the backroads to move the Anti-infantry guns. We have a perfect opportunity to strike."

Megatron looked down. "No Astrotrain, you idiot, if we strike them on the backroads we will be way to congested, the Convoy's auto defenses will ripthrough us like scrap drones. Soundwave! Find whatever backroads those autobots could travel on and send the coordinates to the Seekers, I want those roads demolished!" He looked to the shadows near the edge of his temple. A lone optic stared through the darkness.Standing near the corner were two brutes, Powerful beings that could only be killed by striking them in the back. "Shockwave, come here for a moment."

Behind the drones came a very large decepticon, making the brutes looklike worthless pawns. "Yes Lord Megatron?"

Megatron looked to shockwave. "Send Mudflap and Aftershock, and a group of drones. I want those guns to be ambushed."

Shockwave, confused, asked, "And what do you propose they do when the Convoy's auto defenses turn on?"

"Ask no questions, Shockwave, just do your orders."

"It shall be done."

Warpath was always known as the hot-headed guns-a-blazing autobot. As he drove in front of the large Transportation convoy that he had been assigned to guard, he wondered why he was on a defensive job. If anything, he was an offensive warrior. As was his partner, Nemesis. He switched his view to look behind at the vehicle that was to the left of the convoy. At that moment, the vehicle,a black cybertronian semi, transformed. Warpath did the same, and the convoy stopped. "What is it?" Warpath asked.

Nemesis pointed. Warpath looked to where he was pointing,and his spark sank. "Sweet...primus..."

The backroad bridge in which they were going to take,was destroyed, in flames. Warpath looked to Nemesis and spoke, "Woah! I'll comlink Inferno,we need to clear this debris!"

Nemesis raised his hand. "We haven't any time, we must get to the speedway."

"The speedway? Are you crazy! We will be sitting ducks for decepticons, especially seekers!"

"And how is that any different from sitting here and waiting for a lousy firetruck?"

"Gah, fine, but if we get attacked by decepticons, I'm blaming you!"

A Large blue cybertronian crane drove,with a small cybertronian ambulance next to it, followed by at least 25 Decepticon drones. The ambulance transmitted to he crane. "Mudflap, the seekers have done their job. Now do yours."

"Just make sure your ready to cover these drones,or we are all slagged, Aftershock."

---------------------------

And there we go! Couple notes;

-Mudflap IS a decepticon,he is basedoff of his Transformers:Cybertron form, not his ROTF form.

-Aftershock is a custom character, I'll go more into his character later, lets just say he is the decepticon equivelant to Ratchet and Jolt. And he has some very unique powers.

-Confused as to why Nemesis is and Autobot? Just you wait.

5. Lock Cade

Intriguing... looking forward to reading more! :D 

6. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    Chapter 1​

Part 3​

Optimus Prime looked as a figure, Green and yellow in color, walked in. He had two pistols stored down on his thighs, and a sword on his back. In front of him was a skinny figure, a cloaker. The cloaker looked strange. He was blue and a dirty white in color, and had a huge scorch mark on his shoulder. He kneeled. The Larger figure looked to Optimus.

"Sir, this cloaker has come from the Decepticons. I doubt he ismuch of a threat,however he wishes to speak to you."

Optimus, with Bumblebee and Ironhide at his side, Signaled for the cloaker to stand. "Thank you Springer, I will take it from here."

Thecloaker stood and looked at Optimus, then began to speak. "Optimus Prime...I bring you news of the Decepticons. I was on a mission to spy on you guys, but Megatron had a temper issue and Banished me from the Decepticons and ordered me to be killed. I ran, onto the speedway, and Cloaked myself toget past your defenses. Now I offer you my services...I was forced to be a Decepticon, but now I am free. I wish to join the Autobots."

A white figure, nearly identicle in structure to Ironhide, walked in. "Optimus, this cloaker tells the truth.I can smell his fear, Megatron scared him."

Optimus already knew that this cloaker was innocent and would be an asset to the Autobots. "Very well, I will have Ratchet clean you up then we shall get to buisness. What is your name cloaker?"

The cloaker looked Optimus straight in the eyes."My name...is Mirage,sir."

As Warpath and Nemesis drove on the Speedway,they suddenly saw a very strange sight.A large cybertronian crane hadspun out,and was now sideways,blocking the road. Nemesis and Warpath transformed.

"Well great, theres no way I'm going to be able to move that whing without blowing it topieces!" Warpath told Nemesis.

Nemesis looked back to see two autobot drones that had been with the convoy transform. Behind them, 5 Decepticon drones sped in. 3 of them transformed,the other 2 slammed into the convoy. 1 of the Autobot drones fell dead, asdid two decepticon drones. Then, at least 20 Decepticons began to appear,leaping from all directions behind the crane. "It's an ambush! Convoy, move into Defensive procedures!"

The Transportation convoy turned itself sideways, so that it was in a position similar to the crane. Then, its wheels, which were in hover mode, reversed energy flow, so now they were sucking in the air,causing the convoy to be sucked down to the ground. The entire cab portion of the convoy transformed into a massive turret,and many smaller turrets appeared on the rear section of the convoy.

Then, A white figure leaped over the blue crane, and landed in the midst of the battle. He had two large claws, that began to spin.He slammed them into the ground,and two EMP shockwaves went though the ground. The convoys defenses went offline. Then he threw out a grenade.

"Watch out!" Warpath yelled.

The grenade exploded, blue energy emitting from where it hit.

"Warpath, it's an energon grenade!" Nemesis yelled.

Suddenly, many of the fallen decepticons began to rise. Energon grenades acted as health replenshors.

Warpath looked to Nemesis. "Call in for backup, I've got the drones." Warptah looked at a group of drones, about 7of them. His chestopened up to reveal a massive cannon. "Kablam!"Warpath yelled, and his cannon fired, tearing the drones to scrap."

The white figure that had leaped into the battled looked behind him. "Mudflap, transform! Lets crush these slagheaps and get the weapons!"

The crane began to shift and turn, and suddenly it turned into a huge Decepticon, at least twice to size of Warpath and Nemesis. Behind his arm came a huge cannon, what was once the crane arm.

Warpath looked at it, and Yelled out to Nemesis, "Forget backup! Retreat!"

Megatron sat in his throne, and looked to Astrotrain. "Find the Autobot satelites. Destroy them."

He stood up,and walked outof his temple. Outside was a Massive floating battle station. He spoked to a Decepticon rammer drone that stood outside of the temple. "Ready Scorponok. We will strike the Autobots while they are off guard."

The drone looked to megatron like he was a crazed idiot. "Sss..ss..scorponok..s..sir? Ri...right...a away s...ssir..." He trmebled with each word he spoke. He walked over to a small panel on the main defense mainfram of the battlestation, and blasted the panel.Beind the panel was a small button. He pressed it, and the Battle station began to move.

7. Lock Cade

Knew it, that the cloaker is Mirage. :D 

Oh boy, things don't look good for Warpath and Nemesis... and with Megatron wanting Scorponok readied, things are about to go from bad to worse...

Really enjoying this fanfic so far. Keep up the good work!

8. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    Looks like your gonna be this fanfic's #1 fan TC! ;]

Chapter 1​

Part 4​

Nemesis looked at Warpath. "Are you crazy? We can't leave these guns to the Decepticons!"

Warpath Blasted a drone. "Optimus values a soldier more than a weapon, Nemesis. Besides..." He blasted his chest cannon at the convoy, and the cannons went off in a chain reaction. "...all the Decepticons are being left with is a pile of scrap!" Warpath and Nemesis drove off.

Optimus watched as Mirage walked in. He was much cleaner, and now sported and Autobot logo on his arm.

"How can we trust that he is on our side now?" Ironhide asked Optimus.

Optimus turned to Ironhide. "No decepticon would ever wear an Autobot logo. It would be too dishonoring and shameful."

Mirage walked up to Optimus. "Sir I-"

Suddenly, the loud speaker com link in the room went off. "zzzoptimuszz...attack...destroyed...zzz..."

Optimus stood. "That was Warpath! Somethings wrong."

Astrotrain stood next to Shockwave. They looked at a large battlestation that floated near Megatron's Fortress. The fortress was about 200 feet long and 50 feet wide, with a large Anti-air cannon, and several smaller cannons on it. About 74 drones were evacuating from the station. The anti-air cannon began to flip and spin, as did many of the floor panels on the station. The entire station seemed to be folding onto itself. Megatron walked up next to the two figures, and stood next to Astrotrain.

Megatron spoke they watched the station. "Astrotrain, our comrads failed in retrieving the Anti-infantry guns."

Astrotrain looked to Megatron, "So this is what you do? You send out Scorponok??"

Megatron grinned. "Ah, but if it were so. I simply want to strike fear into the Autobots. Break their defenses. Then I can slip our secret weapon past the base."

Now it was Shockwave's turn to intervene. "The chances of slipping the weapon past them now are slim. Air support and ground support is heavy by the Autobot base. Even Scorponok can't bring down that many soldiers."

"No need," Megatron said, "I have a group of Decepticons waiting to attack."

"What of the Anti-infantry cannons the Autobots had? What use did we have for those?" Astrotrain asked.

"Nonthing at all. The autobot fools destroyed them, did what I was going to have to do ahead of time."

As the three figureslooked at the battle station, two largepillars hit the ground, and laughter began to emit from it.

---------------------

Notes;

-Starting to focus on the Decepticons plans a bit more here, the next part will be the final part to Chapter 1, I will show a couple drawings that I have of these characters and vehicles and such.

-The next part is going to start explaining and changing some oddities,such as Nemesis being an Autobot.

9. Lock Cade

Interesting...

10. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    Time for the final Part of Chapter 1, Don't worry though, Chapter two begins tomorrow. ;D

Chapter 1​

Part 5​

The structure that was once a battle station was no suspended in the air, supported by two columns. Upon closer inspection, these pillars were actually turning into legs, and upper half was splitting into arms. After a full 2 minutes of transformation, A giant Decepticon stood. Without looking at Megatron, it spoke. "Lord Megatron, Scorponok awaiting orders."

Warpath and Nemesis Transformed and stood in front of Optimus. Also in the room was A cloaker, Ironhide, a nd Ratchet. Warpath had his head down.

"Optimus sir...we failed. The guns are destroyed to avoid reaching decepticon hands."

Optimus put his hand on Warpaths shoulder."Its okay Warpath, I should have sent more defense."

Suddenly, a plane, Red, white,a nd silver in color, blasted into the room and transformed, frantically. "Optimus! Something big is heading towards the central plaza! Its taking aerialbots down like flies!"

Optimus wasted no time. He took his hand off Warpath and spoke."Fireflight, take Warpath back to the plaza with you, take that thing down."

"Prime, what about me?" Nemesis asked. He had been Warpaths best friend since they were created, and they had never been on solo missions before.

Optimus looked at Nemeis. "If the Decepticons are planning something, we can't let our base be left open for them. You are one of our best warriors, we need you to stay here to guard the base."

Optimus then looked to Mirage. "Mirage, do you know what the Decepticons are planning?"

"No sir,all I know is that Megatron didn't want those Anti-infantry cannons."

"It was a trap! Be thankful you two are alive!" Optimus said to arpath and Nemesis.

The gound seemed to shake with every step that the figure took. He was massive, at least 160 feet tall, and extremely wide and bulky. THis was Scoroponok.He had the ability to transform into a Battle station or a massive Scorpion. Most of the time, he remained in battle station mode. This time around, he was on a rampage through the Central plaza as a robot. He opened he had, which was actually a huge claw,and fired a missle, blasting a building to dust. Machine guns emitted from his shoulders, taking down 5 aerialbot drones. Suddenly, a larger aerialbot came it and blasted off two missles, both of which slammed into Scorponoks face.

"Arggh! Autobot scrapmetal! Scorponok will destroy you! Arrghh!" With that scorponoklooked down to see a red figure, very bulky, with a connon in his chest.

From on the ground,Warpath saw just how massive Scorponok was. Backed up, and looked at the Decepticon who had just been shot in the fae by Fireflight. A blast like that should have blinded him at the very least! He thought to himself. Scorponok then spoke,

"Time to die, Autobot!"

Warpath looked at a gravity lift behind him. "Well then, I guess I'll make my going away party a blast!" He said, and leaped on to the gravity lift, and went straight for Scorponok.

-----------------

So yeah, you might be able to tell where this is going. Couple notes...

-Fireflight will get some character development in Chapter 2.

-Here are a few quick sketches, and I mean QUICk, but they show a bit of the characters.I will have much larger drawings done later on.
    http://www.majhost.com/gallery/VBBN/TFW2005/drawing1.png
    http://www.majhost.com/gallery/VBBN/TFW2005/drawing2.png

That one things at the bottom of the page on the second image is the Transport convoy.

11. Lock Cade

Scorponok attacks... not good...

12. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    Chapter 2​

Part 1​

Warpath was heading straight for the chest of Scorponok, he blasted his chest cannon at the panel where his spark would be. Fireflight assisted by firing two missles, tearing though the armor. Scorponok yelled

"Your gonna pay for that autobot!" And tried to bat Warpath away. Warpath grabbed onto his chest, and blasted his torso cannon, blowing the spark to bits. Scorponok's chest exploded, blowing warpath away. He slammed into the ground. His optics were lifeless. A nearby scouting vehicle was recording this and sending the video to the Autobot Base. In the autobot base, Nemesis fell to his knees.

"Warpath! Somebody tell me he's okay!"

At the battle scene, Scorponok fell. Fireflight transformed and yelled to the scouting vehicle,"Perceptor! Get your transistors over here and helpme!"

The scouting vehicle transformed to a figure who was light red and light blue in color. The figure, Perceptor, walked over to Warpath. "His shell is fried."

Fireflight looked down to Warpath. Then he comlinked Autobot base, "Ratchet, get out here now! We have a soldier down!" Then he looked at Perceptor, who was looking elsewhere.
    "What in blazes are you-" He said, then froze as he saw what Perceptor was looking at. Or rather, what he wasn't looking at. The massive decepticon Scorponok, was gone.

At autobot base, Nemesis stood and began yelling at Optimus."THis is all your fault! If you had sent me out there to helpWarpath, he would never have been killed!"

Optimus attempted to calm Nemesis down. "We don't even know if hes dead or in statis, Nemesis! For Primus' sake, calm down! We have enough problems with the Decepticons as it is!"

Nemesis batted optimus away and walked past Grapple, and a smaller figure standing next to him, Hoist. "You okay?" Grapple asked

"I'm going to close my optics for a while."Nemesis replied,and walked off.

Hoist looked upto Grapple. "He's got issues."

Suddenly, somthing blew throught he floor of the main autobot meeting room. A loud screech blew the comlinks out.Optimus yelled out to Ironhide, "Whats happening?"

Ironhide batted around the dust. "I don't know, might have been a bom-"

Suddenly, a huge claw burst though the ground, followed by another, then a huge tail with a stinger on the end of it.

When Nemesis opened his optics, he realized he was no Longer in the autobotbase. Standing over top of him was a silver figure,with a massive cannon on his arm. Behind him, was a gold and green figure. What was more shocking, was that it was the chassis of warpath!

--------------------------

Just as it seems the story was closing down, many new cliffhangers have come in! I think you may be able to tell where I'm going with the whole Nemesis thing. Or do you?

13. Lock Cade

Poor Nemesis... and it looks like he's about to become a Decepticon...

14. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    Sorry for the delay, was gone for a few days.

Chapter 2​

Part 2​

Nemesis looked down to his side. He was laying down, but he could still grab his gun. Or not. It was gone.

Megatron laughed. "You honestly think I would let you keep your weapon? No, we have negotiations to do, Nemesis."

Nemesis then laughed. "You think you are smarter than me Megatron? Lets test that." He activiated his power sword, it was large and glowed a bright blue. He swung it, or he tried at least. He was strapped to the table. Megatron then laughed again.

"Yes, Nemesis, I am. Only because you are an Autobot."

"You Decepticons killed my friend! Warpath is gone!" Nemesis yelled

"Ah, If only it were so. You see, Prime sent him out there. He didn't have trust in you, Nemesis. And thusly, you lost your friend." Megatron replied.

Nemesis wished to talk no more about this subject. Then he looked to the Gold and Green colored figure that stood behind megatron. It hadn't moved the whole time. Megatron noticed that he was looking at it.

"You see Nemesis, that is Warpath's design. Or at least, close to it. We can't get the proper component to retain a spark in it. I have a proposal for you. If you can go to Warpath and copy scan his body, we can create a fully functioning body for Gutcruncher. You can become a Decepticon, and together, we can rule!"

About 30 seconds passed, and finally, Nemesis spoke. "I'm listening."

Ratchet looked down at the corpse beneath him. Standing next to him was Perceptor and Fireflight. Fireflight turned to Ratchet.

"Will he make it?" He asked

"His spark seems to be intact. Perceptor, give me the bolt driver. Don't worry buddy, we'll get you fixed up. Fireflight, Fly back to the Autobot base, try and calm Nemesis down, he was throwing a fit before I left. Tell him Warpath is okay."

Optimus was down. He was trapped under a huge claw that Ironhide was trying to knock away. A giant tail was being held down by a large crane arm from Grapple, and another claw was held by Hoist.

"He's here alone! What Decepticon is mad enough to do that?" Ironhide yelled

"Maybe he's creating a diversion!" Optimus replied, and comlinked Springer "Springer, Make sure nothing gets in our out of the base. Have Roadbuster and Backblast cover the back exits!"

Suddenly, a small hatch on Scorponok opened up. Something leaped out.

"Bring it on Autodudes! Man I'm gonna smoke your scrapmetal scibberds!" He said.

Grapple looked to hoist and spoke "What gibberish did he just say?"

Hoist shrugged "I'd rather not know. Isn't that the Decepticon that never transforms?"

Suddenly the small decepticon raised his arms,a nd two huge arms came out of the ground, created of natural plant life.

"My powers are all natural with a 70% chance of destruction!"

As much as Hoist wanted to laugh, he couldnt, for the two huge vines were going straight for Optimus.

-----------------------

As always, a few notes

-New characters in this episode were Backblast(Autobot), Roadbuster(Autobot), Gutcruncher(Decepticon), and Treehugger(Decepticon)

Yes, Treehugger is a hippie.

-Warpath is essentially in a stasis lock, so his sparj is still functional

-I know, Nemesis is seeming a lot like Scourge. Well my friends, just you wait and see.

15. Lock Cade

Yep, looks like Nemesis is about to become a Decepticon.

I'm really enjoying this. Please keep up the good work.

16. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    Chapter 2​

Part 3​

Ratchet turned to Perceptor. "Get the information you scanned from Scorponok and Bring it back to base."

"What are you going to do?" Perceptor asked.

"I shall take this spark back to the medic lab. Wheeljack is working on a new body suit, a heavy soldier one, I'm sure it will suit Warpath more than this one will."

As they left, Another figure lurked in the shadows. His eyes were dark red when they used to be blue. He looked mad. He stepped out and walked over to the body of Warpath. He scanned it, although it was beaten badly, it was still intact. He looked to an Aerialbot that flew nearby. It payed no attention to the figure, who was actually the Autobot named Nemesis. Nemesis turned around, and headed back to the Decepticon base.

As the huge vine came towards Optimus, He pulled out his axe. He was still pinned by the behemoth known as Scorponok, but he could still move his arms. He slashed,a nd cut the vine in half. The Decepticon on top of Scorponok, known as Treehugger, yelled out."Yow man! Thats not chillen with me! Time to evaporate in the clouds of darkness!"

He then clenched his fist, and a huge fist of vine blew out of the ground underneath optimus. Now Optimus was free from scorponoks grip. He landed hard, to see the fist coming down on him. Suddenly, it was aburst in flames. He looked over to see shards of metal,and Ironhide's gun smoking. Ironhide had shot a fusion coil to start a flammable reaction. Optimus stood, and slashed with his axe, taking one of Scorponoks face pincers off. The massive creature screeched, and began to twirld around argrily. Treehugger fell onto the floor.

He sat up, and yelled to Scorponok. "Let's scramdaddle Scorppy! The job is done like newley grown hatchlings!" With that, Treehugger went back into Scorponok, and they scurried away. Optimus looked to Ironhide.

"What on cybertron just happened?" Optimus asked

"I don't know, they said the job was done. And if they were creating a diversion-"

"Then we have lost this battle." Optimus finished. He then looked out the shield window. Something was not right. Something was not where it should be. Or someone.

Megatron smiled, then waved his hand to the Gold and green colored Warpath chasis. He then held up a spark,and placed it inside. The eyes of the suit came to life. "Ahh...How nice to have you back Gutcruncher." Megatron said.

"Mmm. Its about time you gave me back my spark Megatron. And what of this chasis? I have a slaggin cannon in my chest!"

"Calm yourself, Gutcruncher. We have succesfully planed SS 1 in the autobot base." Megatron said

"Bah, SS 1? Send me in there, I'll take 'em all down!" Gutcruncher laughed

"Thats only part 1 of 3, Gutcruncher." Megatron said

"Well then, lets here part 2 then! Or shall I use my imagination?" Gutcrunsher said

"The answer, is Nemesis here." Megatron began

"The autobot? I'll crush his spark right now! Oh, I like the sound of that. How's say it, Megatron? For my new body, Sparkcrusher shall be my name, says I?" Gutcruncher asked

"Fine fine, you can be Sparkcrusher. Anyways, as I was saying. Nemesis is close to being a Prime. Our plan is simple. He is still an Autobot. He can get back to base. He will hide Optimus Prime, and copy his chasis. Then, He will become the new Prime, since he will recover the Matrix." Megatron said.

"Nemesis Prime! I like the sound of that." Nemesis said

"And what of part 3, Megatron? Me blowing slag up?" Sparkcrusher(gutcruncher) asked

"The seekers will handle that part." Megatron replied.

In a dark section of the autobot base, a strange scuffling noise could be heard. Laying on the ground, was a badly damaged Autobot Guard. In the shadows behind him, 4 red eyes stared down at him. Then, it made a strange noise, something like a half-gurgling half-screeching noise. Shiney teeth gloomed beneath the eyes.

--------------------

So this time around I really got into the whole Decepticon section of the story. Kinda starting to get a plotline going here, and now you can clearly see what I'm doing with Nemesis.

So, some notes;

-Gutcruncher is now Sparkcrusher
    -What is SS 1? Youll just have to wait and find out.
    -New Characters: Wheeljack(autobot)

17. Lock Cade

Interesting...

18. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    Chapter 2​

Part 4​

Fireflight transformed and landed. He walked to Nemesis' chamber to tell him Warpath would be fine. He then noticed that it was empty. Nemesis wasn't here. Must have gone out to get some air. He thought. He turned around and bumped into a small cloaker, who was green and gray in color. The cloaker walked into Nemesis' chamber. The cloaker was named Hallucinator, he was a personal guard of Nemesis. Fireflight walked away.

Optimus never noticed the hand go over his optics, or the sword slice his gun in half. All he saw was the darkness, and all he could hear was a voice saying, "I'd kill you, but there is no time for merciful death. We need you alive, slagpile" Then Optimus blacked out.

The first thing ironhide saw was optimus get attacked. By who, he couldn't tell, because the second thing he saw was a massive creature with 4 eyes and a gaw full of teeth slam into him. "What in Primus are you?" He yelled

The creature laughed and screeched at the same time. It was iron in color, with dark red spikes across its back. Its eyes glowed a bright red, and its teeth dripped with lime green acid. The creature had massive claws and it stood about twice as tall as ironhide. Ironhide shot atmit, only to find it dodge away the blast with extreme speed. It then began to speak. What scared Ironhide, was that it sounded like hundreds of voices speaking at once.

"You cannot stop us, Autobot! Splitside beats all! Splitside beats you!" It screeched

Suddenly, Springer leaped in front of ironhide and took his sword down on the creature. It fell into two pieces. "That was easy." Springer said.

"I softened him up for ya." Ironhide replied.

Suddenly, the two halves began to shift around, and transform. There, standing where one creature used to stand,two creatures of equal size now stood.

"Great, I think I realize why his name is "Splitside" now" Ironihide said, and took aim.

-----------

Fairly short part here, next part will be very long though. Lotta cliffhangers in this one. Some notes;
    -SS 1 refers to Splitside 1
    -Notice that I put the title of this fanfic in the dialogue this part?
    -New Characters- Splitside(Decepticon), Hallucinator(Autobot)

19. Lock Cade

Once more, very interesting.

20. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    Chapter 2​

Part 5​

Nemesis looked down to the body that layed out on his recharging table in his chamber. It was the body of Optimus Prime. Optimus wasn't dead, but he was unconcious. Nemesis Retracted his sword and placed in on his thigh. He Scanned Primes Corpse, Sonow he was the chassis that Prime was. He then began to speak. "Soon, I will be the new Prime. You will pay dearly for your crimes, Optimus. And so will all of the Autobots."

As he picked up Optimus and carried him out to take him to the concil, a slight shutter in the air could be seen. Suddenly, a figure appeared. It was the cloaker known as Hallucinator. He had gone into Nemesis' chamber only to find him gone, a nd when he was about to exit, he heard and explosion, so he cloaked himself to stay away from danger. That is when he saw Nememsis carry Optimus in.

Hallucinator ran trying to find an Autobot,all he found was one of his previous enemies, Mirage, sitting around. "Mirage, we need to find Ironhide or Ratchet!"

"Why?" Mirage asked

"Nemesis attacked Optimus and is planning to be the new prime!" hallucinator replied

Mirage jumped up. Not from what Hallucninator had said, but rather, the sight of ironhide slamming through a wall into a pile of scrap, with spinger shortly behind him, and Six ugly looking Decepticons following them.

Nemesis kneeled. "Might council, Optimus Prime has fallen. A darksilver creature has attacked the Autobot base, and it killed him."

Dijokus, the member who had appointed Optimus as Prime, Closed his eyes. "He was the last Prime. No onecan replace him. I-"

"With all due respect, I have his chassis. I can accept the Matrix. I can slay that creature that killed Optimus." Nemesis said

Dijokus opened his eyes. "Nemesis, your ambitions have gotten you into trouble in the past. Your not of Prime quality. If anything, Rodimus or Ironhide should be the next prime. But you are right. You are stronger than them with your chassis and you can hold the matrix. If you can slay this creature, then you shall become the new Prime."

With that, Nemesis exited the chamber. He comlinked to Splitside 1. "Self Destruct inititiated."

Ironhide opened his eyes, only to shut them from the bright light as the creature that he was facing, or rather the 6 that he was facing after they split even more, explode right before him. Two cloakers ran up to him.

"Did you do that?" Ironhide asked

"No, they just exploded!" Hallucinator said.

"Ironhide, we need to get to the council immediatly! Prime is sentanced to be destroyed and Nemesis is turning on the Autobots!" Mirage said

Suddenly, a stirring came from the left of Ironhide, Springer emerged from the rubble.He was laying down still, as was Ironhide. "Roadbuster, Backblast, find Nemesis, stop him."

*"Cshhzz Copy that. Zz"* Someone replied

Nemesis Felt the power rush through him. He had accepted the Matrix. He now had the Power of a Prime.

"Nemesis Prime, carry on where Optimus failed." Dijokus said.

Nemesis Prime left the chamber,and never looked back.

He began to walk out of the base, draggin Optimus behind him. Suddenly,two large vehicles pulled up in front of him. Both were Cybertronian Defense tanks, one was Anti-Infantry, one was Anti-Air. They transformed. Both were easily twice the size of Nemesis.

"Halt." said another transformed that appeared beween the two Titans. He was smaller than Nemesis, and transformed into a Cybertronian Enforcer vehicle. "You are under arrest." The being said, his name was Prowl.

"I am Nemesis Prime now Prowl, get out of my way!" Nemesis growled

"And why, do tell, do you drag Optimus behind you? Surely that's not part of your mission." Prowl replied.

"Actually, it is." Nemesis said, grinning.

"Then so be it."Prowl replied once more. "Roadbuster, Backblast, put this criminal out of service.'

"With Pleasure." Roadbuster said.

"He's never gonna know what hit him!" Backblast replied.

"Thats a shame." Roadbuster said, And looked at Nemesis.

Nemesis smiled "This, is gonna be fun."

---------------------

Thats probably the biggest cliffhanger I've had yet in this story.

Notes

-New Characters; Prowl(Autobot), Dijokus(Senate), Nemesis Prime(Decepticon)

-Splitside turned into six after Springer tried to slice the two seperate parts of him

-Splitside Self Destructed at the Command of Nemesis