Merchandise/Vehicles for TF2? (not really speculation as it were, more of a question)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by SharkyMcShark, Aug 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SharkyMcShark

SharkyMcShark Hi. I'm better than you

News Credits:
    If a tf2 comes into existance, clearly the characters that are left over from tf1 are going to be reused. BUt my question is will they get new alt modes? This isn't from an on screen characters POV, but more in terms of merchandise.

As in will Bay/Hasbro re hash the old resigns and just re issue the current movie figs, or do you guy reckon each character will acquire a new/slightly different alt mode?

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    We don't really know at the moment, but, I hope that the characters that remain from TF1 stay the same for TF2 and any other sequels, and that the only change are the toys, which could basically just be more detailed/better transformations of the previous toys. They could even give Prime his sword, lol. In my opinion, they probably will keep them the same, as the 3D models were hard/expensive to make in the first place, so I think they'll be concentrating on the new characters, rather than redesigning the old ones.

3. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:
    ^ I agree and hope thats true. I'd think the CGI would be more cost-productive to just use the models from the first movie. The toys don't necessarily have to adhere to that and Hasbro can release seven different new mold Optimus Prime toys if they really wanted to.

4. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.