Menasor's feet

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Cobalt Agent, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Cobalt Agent

Cobalt Agent My dick kills dinosaurs

Can someone post pictures of or confirm for me that Menasor's feet have oddly placed pegs? I have a KO with the Technobot limbs and I'm looking at the peg placement for plugging into the legs, and one is in the center while one is off to the side. I looked at the Unicron.com page for Menasor and I'm still not fully convinced that the knockoff's feet are accurate. It's not that I credit the workmanship of KOs, but I do wonder if the real one is like that too. Thanks for any help.

2. Prisoner1138

Prisoner1138 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
  3. Cobalt Agent

Cobalt Agent My dick kills dinosaurs

Huh. How do you like that? The KO has a peg in the center, which means they must have changed it. It's not the Computron foot nor does it resemble it in shape or color. Its's Menasor's but they put it it the middle. I guess for the Technobot leg to work right like you said, it needed to be moved or something. Thank you.

4. Prisoner1138

Prisoner1138 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yea, they'll tweak things as they need to sometimes. Just remember that site, it's the best for looking up random accessories.

5. Octane

Octane Soul Crusher

Isn't it ironic that Technobot Nosecone has two holes in his butt, yet Computron footplates are ones with center pegs, everone else has single center holes with offset pet footplates?

6. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    computron has the center pegs just to be a dick to the other gestalts.