2D Artwork: Menasor

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by MythofBlackout, Jul 29, 2009.

1. MythofBlackout

MythofBlackout TF Fan Artist

News Credits:
    Name: Menasor
    Faction: Decepticon
    Function: Brute Force Combat
    Motto: "These wheels are made for crushing."

Menasor is designed for one thing: brute force. He excels at cruelty. Nothing gives him a greater sense of satisfaction that crushing a defenseless target, be it a defeated Autobot or terrified human. Enjoys bullying weaker Decepticons, earning him a well-deserved reputation as heartless and brutal and engendering fear in those weaker than him. Wheels on his feet and hands grant him a range of mobility on road surfaces that allows him to continue moving at speeds of over 100 mph, regardless of his position: it is nearly impossible for any but the strongest of opponents to knock him down. Oil tanker components on his back can reconfigure into a powerful, although short-range particle cannon but by far his strongest weapon is his hands which can crush and pound almost any alloy into dust.

Alternate name for Motormaster since, if memory serves me well, Hasbro doesn't have the copyright for MM anymore.

He transforms into a Kenworth oil tanker truck like the one shown below (but obviously black without the "Shell" decals). I've included an earlier sketch that shows off a few details not seen in the frontal view (such as the leg design). I may add a closeup of the head before Friday but I'm a bit burnt out so this will probably be it.

UPDATE: Added a better look at the cab. It's a 2009 (or thereabouts) Kenworth W900 (black). The sleeper cab forms most of the mass of his legs and the oil tanker splits apart to form the arms.

2. Baird

Baird bug-stomper

I like the arm shape and the general clean armour look he's got.

3. Metaldud

Metaldud Member

That is supersweet!

4. DecepticonsRule

DecepticonsRule Triple-Changer

News Credits:
    Very, very cool MOB! I like the style you've taken with Menasor, I could totally see him in TF3.

5. MythofBlackout

MythofBlackout TF Fan Artist

News Credits:
    Thanks for the comments, guys!

I updated the first post with a better look at the truck. I couldn't find any pictures with an oil tanker attached (I'm sure they're out there; I was using a lot of different references when putting the whole thing together) but I did manage to track down a good look at the cab. He's supposed to be a 2009 (or thereabouts) model black Kenworth W900.