Minor/Repaint: menasor

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by scouse--13, Aug 20, 2008.

1. scouse--13

scouse--13 13

i want to make a combiner and menasor is my fav so im going to make him.
    im going to use rid ultra magnes as motormaster but not sure about the rest iv got a hotrod that could be used 4 wild ride, im going to get a sunstreaker this weekend for brake down, maybe classic mirage or energon prowel as dragstrip, not to sure what to use for dead end i have been looking at energon hotshot but dont no if that will fit in scale. so any idears would be a help so what would u make the stuntercons out of?

Attached Files:

2. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    Rid Magnus might be a little too panely for Motormaster I know he falls apart easily Wildrider out of Sunstreaker sounds great so Wildrider out of Rodimus. I think Energon Prowl makes a great Dragstrip and Hot Shot would look nice as Dead End if u decide to use either PM as im selling both and good luck

3. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    Classics 2.0 Prowl would make a great Dead End, he has that rounded, Porshe-like look to him. Good luck, and keep us updated!:thumb 

4. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

RID Magnus as Motormaster...why didn't I think of this? I've always thought he would make a kickass car carrier.

5. Skyripper

Skyripper Seeker

sunstreaker would be a good breakdown (I think thats right) as it would be an updated lambo like SS is.

6. Satomiblood

You can also use a slightly repainted Henkei Wildrider

7. D-Unit

D-Unit #1 Heel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Also, check out Redline and others who have done MEnasor customs before. it might help you know what to expect.

8. scouse--13

scouse--13 13

im keeping a close eye on frensyrumbels mensore and have been looking at redlines both r ace.

i was going to use hotrod as wildrider after seeing the Henkei Wildrider and i have a hotrod allready

some one on this board(sorry cant rember ur name to give u a name check) used sunstrek into brakedown and it worked really well, going shoping 4 one at weekend

going to use mirage as dragstrip as i like the skiny look to him (check redlines dragstrip), think energon prowel looks to bulky. so searching for one in the uk any help

still stuck on deadend i dont want to use classic prowel as i feel that deadend has a long bonet. the energon bot that looks like wheeljack may work

any idears were or what of to get a 'cons logo to go over or in place of mags autobot logo.
    and i need advice on a meansore head to replace the super primes head thats part of rid mags

9. Satomiblood

I've always wanted to use C. Dirt Boss as Motormaster. Because he's a monster truck and keeps within the theme of the stunticons.

10. djjk420

djjk420 Digi-Kuh

nice idea I had a similar one but with tfa bots but not sure who to use.any ideas anyone? And my other projects(longarm webcam mod and tie bomber iPod dock) are done but no my camera won't work LOL anyway thanks yall and again awesome idea

11. scouse--13

scouse--13 13

has any one got a pic of c. megatrons head next to classic hotrod or rid ult mag ta

12. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    you can never fail with supreme star scream's head on a combiner.

13. scouse--13

scouse--13 13

ive noticed lol im going to have to pick ur brains at some point as ur seem to be the master combiner (im allready useing inslation tape to get a feel for it)

djjk420 i want to make a tfa stuntercons team to but thes not the right cars out yet but jazz ive seen makes a good looking deadend and i think blure could be brakedown but thats all iv got

14. chlokai

chlokai Well-Known Member

what about locdown as wildrider and oil slick as drag strip?

15. Satomiblood

It's just going to be really cool to see the Stunticons in Motormaster's trailer in car carrier mode. I'm guessing the Classics 2.0 deluxes will fit just as well as the RID?

16. scouse--13

scouse--13 13

chlokai that wold work how about prowl insted 4 dragstrip al u need is a prime for motormaster

Satomiblood thay fit just well

17. Xhairs

Xhairs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    cant wait to see them all man. he was my fav too.