Menasor, Wing Saber, and Sky Shadow @ KBToys.com

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Deathx360, Aug 9, 2006.

1. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    I just checked and all three are in stock. Ordered Menasor for $29.99 before shipping. Maybe this time they will not cancel my order, my credit card company declined the order last time. Only reason I can think of is that on the billing section I put Road instead of Rd. Strange and pissed me off good the day after I could not get Nemesis Prime. Well enough complaining, I don't have any promo codes so if someone has one please post it for everyone. Good luck.

2. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    KBToys still exists? :sly: 

3. racnruin

racnruin Decepticon

Yes they still exist there are over 600 stores curently open.

4. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    I dont see Menasor, even if it sold out fast there should still be a Sold Out listing there. Anyone have a link in case I'm not looking well enough?

5. Beastbot X

Beastbot X The Toad Knows.

News Credits:
    Often if things aren't in stock at KBtoys.com, they just remove the listing from searches, they don't just list it as "Out of Stock".

6. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

But...things are often grouped such that they can be found by fiddling with the number in the URL.

Menasor and Wing Saber are now sold out and don't show up in searches but are the items immediately before and after Sky Shadow respectively. There's a slight chance they could be restocked before they start showing up as In Stock via search again...seen that happen before with SW figures. Note the numbers...

http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.html/PID/4737412/ctid/17/INstock/Y/D/

http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.html/PID/4737413/ctid/17/INstock/Y/D/

http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.html/PID/4737414/ctid/17/INstock/Y/D/

7. Deathx360

News Credits:
    Actually to my surprise up till about 10:00 P.M. last night, the last time I remember checking, I know Menasor and Wing Saber where still in stock, but like Omnibus Prime said that could change. Like I stated my first order that in placed on July 20th was canceled but they restocked yesterday so hopefully they will restock, maybe sooner this time. For those that did order one, I called KB Toys to make sure there was no problems with my credit card again and I was told that my order would ship on the 14th, a little later than I hoped.

8. Deathx360

News Credits:
    Either I misunderstood the person I called at kbtoys.com or they told me wrong but my order for Menasor shipped today, the date I stated earlier of the 14th is actually the estimated arrival date. Sorry if this confused anyone or caused some of you to worry about your orders. To those who are still looking, Menasor will be released again with the wave that includes Cryo Scourge and Wing Saber may also be released in that wave. Good luck to everyone.