Heavy/Scratch: Menasor Project (inspired by Redline)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by maximus_primal, May 23, 2007.

1. maximus_primal

maximus_primal Autobot

I have been reading alot of the kitbashing threads and am really impressed with what everyone is doing. I have been strongly thinking about buying the G1 Stunticons for my collection but then I saw Redline's "Classic Menasor project, WIP". I have been really amazed at what he has done and the idea of doing a Classics Menasor. I really liked the idea because the cars would actually be the right size. So I have started collecting the cars to do mine (I'm sure it won't be as nice as Redline's but I can hope). I have the month of June off from work so I will be doing a lot of kitbashing that I have been planning. I am using Ultra Magnus for Motormaster, Rodimus for Dead End and Wildrider, Mirage for Drag Strip (obvious), and Cyb. Downshift for Breakdown (older style car, constantly breaking down. Here is a digibash of Dead End car mode. I hope to post the robot mode tomorrow night.

[​IMG]

I am thinking about changing the jolly roger to that of a skull w/crossed racing flags. The black hood I hope to get a decal to make it look like carbon fiber. I am going to trying and incorporate that on to them all somewhere as there subfaction symbol. What are y'alls thoughts?

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Cool. I like the idea, and can't wait to see more. Good luck with it.

Edit: Oh, and welcome to the boards.

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    cool.. other than deco, your idea sounds at least similar to my own. interested to see your take.

4. Soundwarp

Soundwarp Next victim please TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Looking forward to this, best ofluck!

5. maximus_primal

maximus_primal Autobot

Well guys here is the digibash of Dragstrip's robot mode. Also I was thinking about Wildrider. I was thinking instead of using Classic Rodimus again, I would use Cyb. Crosswise (or Smokescreen whichever I find).

[​IMG]

6. TENIME_art

TENIME_art Ethically Challenged

Ebay:
    I kinda like it. Simple, yet effective...