Men In Black 3 figures

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Rattrap Primal, May 26, 2012.

1. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord, Botbot Collector

are the new MIB 3 figures worth it? I want to get at least J and K, but I want to know if they're decent or if I should focus on another line

2. sh002

sh002 Banned

pass.

3. Sportimus

Sportimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There a heck of a lot better than the craptastic Dark Knight Rises figures. Not as articulated as the Avengers figures. I just got Agents J and K for display. :) 

4. xion14

xion14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That made me notice that Batman does have overall worse toys :lol .

5. VictoryLeo19

VictoryLeo19 Well-Known Member

Did they ever do figures for the animated series years back? I really liked that show actually. I doubt I'll get any of the new figures, the designs don't strike me as very unique or interesting.

6. Sportimus

Sportimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If anyone is interested, I say at my TRU that they have BOGO 50% off on MIB3 figures. Must be a holiday weekend special, so get to it if you're interested in these and want to save a few dollars.

7. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    They were going to. Hardcopies were shown years ago at Toyfair. We had K, J, Alpha, Frank, the Worms, Elle, Zed, That red dude who shots lava, Jeebs, pretty much anyone important from the show planned. I do remember seeing the J hardcopy show up on eBay a year or two ago. Seller stated that only 1 of each character that managed to make it to the hardcopy stage existed and they unfortunately didn't even reach the plastic prototype stage. Basically, they never moved forward.

I would love for whoever has the MIB toy license right now to make figures from the Animated Series after they are done with the movie line. I'd sure as hell buy those! Also wouldn't mind if they make figures from the previous 2 films. Would love a 6-legged giant edgar bug figure.