Memories of A Seeker, A Story By Cyby and Autobot Girl

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by cybertron2006, Nov 27, 2009.

1. cybertron2006

cybertron2006 Fly By Clockwork Pictures

Not really my first collaboration with another author but I believe this'll work well.

Alpha, you and I still have a partnership, right?

2. cybertron2006

Chapter 1: Protoform

As the unknown vessel entered our atmosphere, millions of us watched, questioning what it was. Was it another meteorite? Was it a space shuttle? Was it Jesus? Millions more posted about it on TFW2005.

"Dude, it's like, THIS HUGE!!!!"
    "METEORS ROXXORZ ZOMG I CAME!!!"
    "This seriously is a Transformer pod. If that's true, there are more."

All of these posts came directly from the General Discussion Forum. So many posters freaked out over the news. Even the mods were slowly turning into screaming little fangirls. The following conversation took place.

"This is BS. They're just saying it's a TF just to---"

A crash is heard in the distance...

Feedback would be weclome!

3. cybertron2006

Chapter 1 (Continued)

"What was that?" a familiar voice rang out.
    "Sounded like a rather large object landed outside" piped up a certain Starscream fan.
    "Well, I'm gonna go check it out. You stay here."

As he walked out , he noticed a beam of energy. As he started running, the beam spread out and scanned the sleeping form of Starscream. Starscream woke up, yelled in surprise, and transformed.
    "THIS BETTER NOT BE ONE OF YOUR STUPID PLANS TO CREATE CLONES OF ME!!"

However, a mile away, a lone figure stepped out of a stasis pod and transformed.

"Sunstorm here. No sign of the man known as Cybertron2006. Did accidentally scan Starscream's alt mode."

Sunstorm shut off his comlink, transformed and flew into the night sky.

To Be Continued...

BTW, this takes place in an alternate version of Armada.

4. Autobot-Girl

Autobot-Girl is possibly insane

Miles away in a small town in the state of Ohio a girl typed frantically on the computer, only stopping to roll her shoulders and push up her glasses. Ever since the Transformers were "discovered" on Earth, by discovered it meant blurry pictures and videos, she had been trying her best to help cover it up. Now though, the appearance of the flaming comet that landed on earth had once again refueled the wildfire that she had been so desperately trying to help put out along with the TFW user Cybertron2006. Logged in under the username Autobot-Girl, she was currently reading a link embedded in a post, the link held little to no significance except the reports of an astronomer who had caught a glimpse of the Cybertronian pod entering the atmosphere.

It was already hard enough trying to keep her friend Starscream under-wraps. He came to visit her frequently when Cybertron2006 was busy. It wasn't easy to keep the Autobot seeker a complete secret, still, it was for his own good. Instead of going into hiding with the Autobots, wherever their base was now, he decided to become a guardian of sorts but was putting himself in danger doing so.

Auto flinched as she heard the sound of thrusters outside. Even quieted, he still wasn't exactly sneaky. Something seemed wrong though, as the lumbering footsteps made the house shake, Starscream sure wasn't making an attempt to lay low. If it even was Starscream.

5. cybertron2006

Sunstorm: Well, I'm here at a human's dwelling. What should I do now?

Megatron: Greet the human. Then tell her the truth about the Autobots.

Sunstorm: That they're killers in this universe:

Megatron: Yesssss... now go. Megatron out.

(The transmission cuts off)

Sunstorm: Well... Might as well go with this.

Human! Do not be afraid! For I am of good deeds!

6. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    This seems humorous, especially Cybertron2006's first chapter post.

"All of these posts came directly from the General Discussion Forum. So many posters freaked out over the news. Even the mods were slowly turning into screaming little fangirls." - I giggled at this.