Meltdown?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by dilectus, Nov 21, 2008.

1. dilectus

dilectus Well-Known Member

I've only seen a few episodes of animated that I've recorded on my DVR (Every episode beginning with "Meet the Constructicons" and ending with "Black Friday" so far). It's no Beast Wars, but it's entertaining and I enjoy it for what it is. Anyway, I just saw Black Friday and don't know anything about this Meltdown character, but seeing as how he appears to be made of toxic/acidic chemicals of some sort, and he specializes in technology concerning robotics and organics, could the show be setting up for him to become Oil Slick? Don't know how this would happen, but what do you think?

2. Silent_Magnus

Silent_Magnus Taint of Primus

News Credits:
    Oil Slick's already appeared in the backup story in Transformers Animated: The Arrival #4.(a comic penned by the animated story guy)
    Which takes place during the great war, and probably happened before the dawn of man.

So the answer is: No

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Meltdown =/= Oilslick

This has been answered at least three times now in threads like this.

4. Banzaitron45

Banzaitron45 Well-Known Member

Silent Magnus, his backround story was in "Bots Of Science" in issue #3, in issue #4 he has just being held by Lugnut and about to face his "Punch Of Kill Everything"