Customs: Melee weapons for Bludgeon, Octopunch & Stranglehold

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Jingjing, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Jingjing

Jingjing Well-Known Member

Have anyone attempted at casting the G1 bad boys samurai sword, spiked mace & trident? I'm mostly in the market for a trident for Octopunch, it would improve his look's by a mile.

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    In order for those parts to be casted, they'd have to be created first. :wink: 

Personally, I'd like these accessories for mine. I'd want them to be styled like G1 parts, though, not something "modern".

3. minsok

minsok Well-Known Member

I bought this Bionicle Kiina set on Lego.com for half price the other day. It's a soft plastic, but if you're using it for display, shouldn't matter. The post is a little smaller than 5mm, but I bet Octopunch could hold it without modding. Sucks that you don't live in the US, I could mail it first class. Animated Swoop came with a good spiked ball and chain if you switch out the chain or you could make a mace with lego parts.[​IMG]

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I think this is a pretty sweet idea; thanks for sharing! :thumb 

5. Jingjing

Jingjing Well-Known Member

I agree. I've actually already acquired a decent samurai sword for Bludgeon, will repaint it though. Will share pic's here later!

That trident look's awesome! With some modification it will turn out fab! You want to sell one of those? Yeah, I'm considering the Animated Swoop ball, I have a fitting chain to got with it. Thanks man!

6. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    There is a guy who makes custom Joes who also makes these weapons. I have heard he takes forever to ship but I have not heard anything bad regarding the quality.

7. lazerface

lazerface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm looking for a good samurai sword, spiked mace & trident for these G1 Pretenders too.

Does anyone know another toy line that I could use weapons from? I don't really want to paint anything myself.