Mel Gibson at it again

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Leadfoot, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Matrix Soul

Matrix Soul Skull 4 reporting in!

News Credits:
    I'm looking forward to the day when everyone is beige :D 

2. exclusacon

exclusacon Expert with the Scopes!

News Credits:
    So its okay to say a pack of ******s....I mean if you are defending a guy who beat up the mother of his child, threaten to kill her, and insult everybody , then what does they say about yourself?

3. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    Wow.
    Here we have a guy... ranting, screaming, acting like a lunatic, threatening violence, tirading to the point of not being able to breath...

and the most people can come up with is "OMG! HE SAID SOMETHING RACIST!"

It's like going to a city that was wiped off the planet with firebombs and complaining that the brick rubble is a mess.

Is a racial slur really the most important part of this completely unhinged display?

CNN covered Gibson 8 times in 1 night and never a mention of the Black Panther

It's what's politicall correct these days.

4. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

As a white dude, It's embarrassing really.

I don't care about the black panther crap because many black people could care less about them either. So why have issues with a whole race over a couple of assholes?
    They know the majority of white people think that the kkk is ******ed, so vice versa.

Just don't hate us for Mel's dumbass, we're just as let down as you are :lol 

5. Matrix Soul

News Credits:
    What I'm saying is that until you know the whole story, and you're in his situation, you won't really understand what he went through, some people kill themselves after a bad break up, some kill their spouses, some laugh about it, some cry about it. It's a reaction to a previous situation, and her being in a custody battle, and asking for money, and leaking the tape as a leverage? Just all too convenient. Mel has just the temper she needed to bait him into the situation he is in today. I've heard many many man trap stories to see the signs of one in his ex. But to clarify, I don't think the way he acted and things he said are right, were it said by a rational man who is in his right (or lack there of) mind. But just like crazy people can't be tried for the crimes they commit, I think Mel has gone bat shit insane.

6. Gigatron_2005

Gigatron_2005 President of Calendars

Because unlike the New Black Panthers, Mel Gibson has an audience apparently. Also, nobody is talking about it because the only "news" network driving and making any sort of hoopla over that story is the one which specializes in propaganda, yellow journalism, and all around bullshit. People should really stop watching that channel.

Also, if it is Mel Gibson on those tapes, I wonder if we will ever hear the originals. They're obviously doctored.

7. exclusacon

exclusacon Expert with the Scopes!

News Credits:
    Ok let's be honest here....do any of you really believe that this woman love him from the get go?... the lady is what 29 yr old and mel gibson is what close to 60 yr old?...he already have his family, young women don't want a daddy, she saw money from the start....mel is a sucka...he really thought she love him....so to get racist becuz some bitch played you...that your fault....so its me and my friends fault becuz he got played...its the jews fault becuz he got pull over becuz he was drunk?....what can be his side of the story? He is mad cuz he got played like a bitch, by her....why don't you think hugh hefner didn't marry to then young broads, he just used them...karma a bitch! Should have stay with ya wife mel....

8. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

I agree. I really wish people would stop watching MSNBC.

9. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

And I thought he was just crazy in Lethal Weapon.

10. D-Compose

D-Compose wCw United States Champ

News Credits:
    He has yet to piss off my group.. the Gingers :) 

11. process

process Hanlon's razor Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Surely South Park has done enough damage on your demographic!

12. Gigatron_2005

Gigatron_2005 President of Calendars

Wrong propaganda channel, but I guess I should have also added race baiting to the description, but I felt that it went under the general bullshittery.

13. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Only Oprah can save him now

14. joebot.

joebot. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Instagram:
    Gingers unite!

15. Mr. Sparklebot

Mr. Sparklebot 'Til All Are Juan

News Credits:
    Lol, I'd love to see that angry ginger kid on Youtube square off with Mel Gibson.

"GINGERS HAVE SOULS!!!"

16. Matrix Soul

News Credits:
  17. Cast

Cast Roll the dice

The man can only drink so much and be recorded, he'll get to you just give him time.

All this really makes me want to go back and watch the episode of the simpsons he did where he was worried people only liked his movies cos they liked him so much, sure doesn't have to worrie about that now does he.

18. Leadfoot

Leadfoot The Strongest.

Sorry, but it's gonna take a HELL of a lot of bad press on her part to make Mel look even a smidge less awful than he does now. He basically admitted hitting her, so the dentist and the cops speculation means little.

I have no doubt that she is emotionally abusive, possibly manipulative and sexually dysfunctional, but honestly who cares if Mel is saying things like he has been saying? It seems to be a classic case of a man not being able to step back from the situation and stop himself from twisting in the wind. No self-control.

He's said "YOU WENT TO SLEEP WITHOUT BLOWING ME! I DESERVE TO BE BLOWN!!!" which seemed to be his main point of contention. I mean, I can understand being mildly frustrated, but to make a point of even registering that frustration, much less it being enough to send him into an aneurism inducingly psychotic rage, well... The guy needs something to tranquilize him, or maybe suppress his libido, because it's outta control.

19. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    Hate to say it, but it's not a double standard. I didn't even know there was a new Black Panthers. The best way to get rid of them is to not even give them a voice.

Comparing Mel Gibson, respected, wealthy actor who appears to be racist at the moment to the a bunch of nobodies is silly tho. Mel Gibson is a role model (whether he wants to be or not). That's why it's different and it's an issue. It's not the racism... it's just that Mel is known enough and wealthy enough to be past that. I think he's obviously a little off with how he was talking to her, but some of that $#it is just comedic gold.

Personally, I don't give 2 $#!ts if he uses the n word in a private conversation. If he said it to me, I'd just punch him in the face and challenge his legendary toughness. Everybody is racist in some way. If they weren't, this wouldn't even be an issue.

If you've ever even had the thought you're not racist, guess what? You are.

Personally, all you crackers, japs, spiks, wops and heebs are still my niggas. :D