Megatron's Return (possible spoilers)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Lateralus, Jul 4, 2007.

1. shockwave2005

shockwave2005 Well-Known Member

Honestly, because it's been done to death. I would like to see him as a seperate character if they used him, because it really hasn't been done before. And it would be a cool nod to the original G1 bio where he was originally a totally different character.

I really have no qualms with Megatron coming back, although I'd personally like to see Shockwave as the villain in #2.

2. Godconvoy

Godconvoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It has been done in the comic.

3. shockwave2005

shockwave2005 Well-Known Member

It has? I remember that Galvatron and Megatron were the same guy in the Marvel UK universe...so where was he not Megatron-related?

4. Mikerahk

Mikerahk Member

So there is to be a series of sequels? Because seeing starscream fly off at the end got me to thinking about seeing a possible sequel in the coming years.

Forgive me if I seem out of date, I don't visit this forum very often, and I'm not up to date on many details.

5. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    He wont come back as Galvatron, because we still need more development for him as Megatron in the sequel. Maybe for the third installment

6. DocZero

DocZero Member

I hope Megatron does come back due to his "cameo" appearance in the first battle..... i definitely seeing them salvagin him and bringin him back..... Galvatron can be put in the second if and only if it was at the end of the movie like setting up for the third, like we see Megs ascending into Galvatron.... have the sequel be like the next "empire strikes back" theme where the bad side, the decepiticons, would gain ground and some victories.,....

7. Number1sikko

Number1sikko Autobot

News Credits:
    Since Barricade is supposedly alive he will probably fetch Megatron out of the ocean since its said that he is extremely loyal to Megatron. They couldnt just kill Megatron off after only being in the movie for like 20 mins or how ever long he was in it. Hes definatly going to be back.

8. Zigzion

Zigzion Insanibot

You know he's coming back. I mean how many times in G1 did they all think Megatron was dead.(with the exception of Optimus Prime who never really believes Megatron is dead.)

9. VehiconTypeRID

VehiconTypeRID Active Member

I'm thinking that Megs body was saved from the deep watery grave by a few disgruntled Ex-Sector 7 Agents. Kind of how Ops was brought back near the end of the G1 series.

Having cracked the Code within the virus they may have found the secret of the All Spark Cube. That the Cube itself was a program that manifested itself into a real object like the Key to Vector Sigma during the Beast Machines Series. Now they can bring forth new TF life to machines. Also I'm thinking that this maybe a good time to name the Ex-Sector 7 Group members that have gone rouge and saved Megs into Cobra. Thus leading up to a GI-Joe/Transformers Movie as well.

Where did Megs spark actually go? The simplest way to explain it is a reverse Headmasters deal. And the Megs actually uploaded his Spark into his head to avoid Death by the All-Spark. We did see Meg's eyes still glowing with the gaping hole in his chest, so why not have his spark in his head now. It would be easy enough to explain all of this and have Megs and The All-Spark Cube reappear for a 2nd Movie and it would also allow for Hasbro to start introducing the GI-Joe line as well. I wonder if General Flagg would make an appearance?

Just my thoughts on this and how to resolve certain issues. BTW, I aso agree that it's too early for Rodimus and Galvatron too. I wonder if Frank Welker has seen the Movie yet and what hiw thoughts are?

And with Megs holding a grudge against Spike for killing him with the cube, Why not have Megs take out Mikaela to hurt Spike and have Spike meet Carly finally.