Megatron's Nurse Squad

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by PrimesRule, Jun 30, 2012.

1. PrimesRule

PrimesRule Banned

News Credits:
    In DOTM, you notice that all over Megatron's face are dozens of little Scalpels working hard to try and repair his damaged face. So... Does that mean that Megatron owns dozens of tiny telescopes since that's what the original Scalpel transformed into? Or just another error, courtesy of Michael Bay?

2. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    *Microscopes, not telescopes.

An error? Yes, those dozens of Scalpel's were just an error. A very expensive, time-consuming error that several visual effects artists deliberately spent weeks animating and compositing into the shots that show up in multiple scenes. It's not like it was a tiny detail that they added in just to enhance the visuals and because it makes sense.

But seriously, yes, we've noticed. And...I guess? They most likely transform into something, whether it's microscopes or not isn't really relevant. What would it matter? They spend the day repairing his face and chill at night in microscope mode at the base or something. It's not like Megatron is actually seen with microscopes sitting on his face. At best, people recognize that "hey there's lots of those weird Doctor bots from the other movie on Megatron's face. They must be repairing the damage or something". Next best thing is that they assume all of those critters on Megatron's face are the equivalent of flies on rotting flesh, since his face is so damaged. At worst, people don't notice them and it doesn't matter.

3. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

Megatron's Nurse Squad is an awesome name for them.

4. Jakest123

Jakest123 Well-Known Member

They're probably not hard to come by, as Ravage owned the Doctor in ROTF.

And ravage was owned by Soundwave, who probably makes sure his pets each have one Doctor, and he probably has dozens 'going spare'.
    Soundwave could probably be a Decepticon medic in his spare time.

5. ThisGuy

ThisGuy True Leader

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    How in the world could it possibly be an error? FUCK

6. Barricade24

Barricade24 The Decepticop

News Credits:
    I figured that since the Decepticons don't seem to have a medic, that the "nurse squad" as you call them are like the Transformers' equivelent to the human's response of healing injuries and what not.

Either that or they are some sort of parasite, which would explain why Megatron was killing a lot of them.

7. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They could have just...not had a scanned alt mode. Frenzy's head looked the same before and after he scanned the phone.

8. micky24

micky24 Well-Known Member

i wouldn't say they were errors,because personally i don't think their presence could/would affect the movie's story line,plus if they resemble the doc from ROTF it doesnt mean that they should have the same alt mode,or even have altmodes.

9. Firestorm777

Firestorm777 Banned

I think that Loughual hade a bunch of repair drones that he could use. I think they could be Scalpel units. I know its not related but I just wanted to point it out.