Megatron's New Body *Possible Spoiler?*

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Torque, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    ok, so we know Megatron is trying to rebuild himself. He used the Dinobots as prototypes for his new body (or for testing stuff, he explained it to Sumdac), he used Nanosec to try to get materials to build a new body, and created Soundwave to make himself a new body. Now, in about 3 weeks, there's the 2part Season 1 Finale (i think) called Megatron Rising, and it is rather obvious that he will have a new body in it. But Megatron and Sumdac have had no luck rebuilding him-i mean, he's still a severed head for Spark's sake, and Headmaster and Nature Calls (the 2 episodes left) dont really seem like they will have much to do with Megatron's return-how the heck is he gonna get a body? any ideas? also :useless  so lets find some, preferably leaked screen shots or something, just so we can get a feel for what he'll look like.

2. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    Did you miss Toyfair? We've all seen his new body, also, see sig. ;) 

As for how he gets it, it'll be that damn key for sure, the vision in Lost and Found seems to indicate as much.

Edit: Lots of pics here of his new look: http://toyfair08.asmzine.com/gallery/hasbro/transformers-animated/slides/IMG_9085.html

Also, funny you should make this thread today, I was thinking earlier about an animation clip that Hasbro posted by mistake on their site which showed his transformation. I know it's on youtube somewhere but I couldn't find it.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2008
  3. optimus major

optimus major Banned

News Credits:
    yea my pal who name can't be mentioned without me getting banned found that gem, there was a big fight between me and super megatron about how it was posted on the front page

anyhoo, i can't wait, animated is so AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    ya, i did miss the toyfair, thanks man. but how is he gonna get that body ?and by that i mean how will he aquire it, and what will ,ake him decide if it is worthy of him?

5. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    What the heck, is that "Galactus" head on Bulkhead???? Did I miss something?

6. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Unicron's spark fuses with Bulkhead to creater "The One" and his design is homage to Galactus.

7. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    that's Headmaster. wait a week, watch the new episode-its his premiere. then it will hopefully make sense.

but really, i dont really understand how Megatron will be able to design is new robotic body. im still curious as to how this will work out.

8. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    According to somebody from the Allspark that got to watch the episode already, in the episode all Decepticons finally unite so one of 'em probably donates destronium/gets the key for Megatron.

9. IronicHide

IronicHide MEME GO HERE

Just stumbled upon the animated Megatron transformation on YouTube and it doesn't tell us anything we didn't know already.
    (I don't want to link to it if there's been any hoo-ha before but trust me it is rather findable.)

SPOILER BELOW - BEWARE YE WHO SCROLLS DOWN & ETC.

Megatron is a futuristic helicopter with two sets of blades. He's grey, red and black. He transforms in to a robot. No, really.

I would imagine, given Megatron Rising is in two parts, that part one is 22 minutes explaining how Megatron 'rises', and that part two is 21 minutes of him being in a foul and violent mood with most things around him, and (SPOILER HERE ->) one minute of Sari fixing things with her key, probably.

10. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    its not a futuristic helicopter-not really anyways-it seems to be an osprey helicopter, which is a helicopterplane mix. there was one like it in the Transformers 2007-in the opening scene.

11. Lazerbeak

Lazerbeak Keronian Ambassador

From what I've seen of his design, he doesn't seem to be similar to an Osprey, as his rotors don't tilt down. He's more than likely just a regular attack helicopter with dual rotors (very similar to the old Mil Mi-12). His cockpit design even loosely resembles another Mil helo, the Mi-28.

Now that I look at the toy again, judging by the way his arms transform into what resemble jet engines, he may even be some form of autogyro/helicopter similar to the Ka-22.

12. swarlock

swarlock Autobot Supporter

Depends on what the key does to the unused parts.

13. bobby_C

bobby_C Well-Known Member

At first glance it also reminded me of the modified Hind from Avalon, though finding the linked pic showed me it's not actually that similar apart from the two rotors thing.

14. Jarodimus

Jarodimus the guy with that scan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    You're all misspelling it. Megatron shall get a new bhodhai.

That is all.

:p 

15. SilverDragon

SilverDragon YEAH TOAST!

News Credits:
    I have a feeling that Megatron's reanimation may go something like this:

-Starscream and his two-mech army managed to obtain the key/Allspark.
    -Lugnut then mutinies (because he only agreed to swear loyalty to Starscream to get repaired), steals the key/Allspark, and crashes his way to Megatron.
    -The key/Allspark doesn't do anything, because there aren't enough parts scattered around Sumdac's lab to give Megatron a new body.
    -Lugnut steals Megatron's remains and takes them to the airfield where he and Blitzwing got their alt modes. Despite the Autobot's efforts to drive him off, Lugnut manages to use the key/Allspark to fuse Megatron's head to one of the aircraft, and thus give him a new body AND an Earth alt mode.
    -They then proceed to flatten the Autobots, ending the first part of 'Megatron Rising'.

16. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Megatron and Sari have a human robotic child. The child rebels and renames itself Megatron, eats a bunch of babies, and then reveals himself to be a pretender, because Donny Osmond jumps out and starts singing various "The Osmonds" hits.

17. trebleshot

trebleshot www.Toyark.com Veteran

News Credits:
    So which one is country and which one is rock 'n' roll?

(good grief, I'm old).

18. D Banks

D Banks Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think in between these episodes megatrons body was being built, maybe by he time megatrons rising will air his body will be complete. thats what i think, I could be wrong.

19. D Banks

D Banks Well-Known Member

News Credits:

Ive seen it, its really cool. but megatron will defitnally be sporting a new body by the time megatrons rising airs. I didnt know that episode was the season finale though. thanks for the info.

20. hutchprime

hutchprime Made of sterner stuff

News Credits:
    It is the "Season Finale" but per the schedule that's been put out, Season 2 starts the following week.