Megatrons Motivations: Delusions of Godhood (Comic and Movie Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Master Fwiffo, Mar 17, 2007.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I was just saying that posting topics like this bring up a lot of arguing between people over something that nobody's seen yet. I wasn't being rude, I was just trying to make a point that topics like this have a good chance of getting out of hand.

2. OmegaVPrime

OmegaVPrime Uhm, yea? So what?

Ebay:
    But the funny thing is it never has in "THIS KIND OF THREAD" as you put it.

Every one is happy posting making good points and backing them with A: source material or B: commen sense.

:) 

3. Harlequin Daniel

Harlequin Daniel Captain Grumpy

I think I prefer my Megatron to be ruthlessly intelligent, cold, detached and very very powerful.

Delusions of Godhead is the next logical step for someone like that. So sure of themselves and their own superiority (and logically the inferiority of everyone else) they will become sure they know what's best for everyone.

BM Megatron took this ever further, he was so sure that he was right, he wanted to ensure there was noone else. He wanted a universe of the stark, simple logic of the machine.

This Megatron would benefit from being single minded, deeply intelligent (so as to counterpoint his monstrous appearance) dangerous and violent (to counterpoint his intelligence, rarely are the intelligent seen as villains).