Megatron's Master Plan

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

We all know what happened in that show as Megatron brained washed the humans in thinking that the Autobots are evil and the Decepticons are good, he said it himself " Ahh the power of public relation " And the humans obviously bought the Decepticon lies. When you saw the Autobots crashed into the Sun did you think it was really over? Or you thought ok impossible they die that easily

Thanks

2. ^o^CORVUS^o^

^o^CORVUS^o^ You call on me to solve a crooked rhyme

Ebay:
    I knew they'd get out of that situation. I was in 9th grade at the time *lol*

3. jonnyshaft

jonnyshaft Well-Known Member

Laserbeak went to prom and Soundwave DJ'ed it

4. UltraMagnus3786

UltraMagnus3786 That's what it is

I thought they were done for. But then I remembered, you can never be defeated as long as you have courage.

5. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    They were never going to kill the Autobot cast. That's the problem with these kind of things. You know they're gonna get out of it. Maybe one might get killed (although very unlikely), or they get injured but survive. But offing the entire Autobot cast? Even as a kid I knew that was never going to happen.
    The movie was different however and in that all bets were off.

6. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i knew that they would get out of that situation but just didn't know how they would

7. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I watched those 2 episodes for the first time last year, so.. I knew they'd get out of it, but I'm sure if I saw it back then, I would be confident that they'd all live, unless I saw new toys appearing on the shelves/in commercials around the time of the episode...then I'd be scared...but naaaaah, the way it worked, they couldn't possibly all die. That'd leave the Decepticons to run the world...well, fight against the Dinobots (which no one ever addressed weren't kicked off the planet or even existed for that ep)

8. ABrown

ABrown Well-Known Member

I don't specifically remember the episode from when I was a child. For all I know it might've been the first time that I saw the episode when Kid Rhino released it on vhs in the year 2000. So when I saw it then, I was 19 years old. At that age I knew that they didn't die.

9. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

It would be amasing if they did a GI.Joe crossover for that ep