Megatron's Master Plan

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, May 10, 2011.

1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

When The Autobots lost hope and plundged straight into the Sun were you all shock as you thought it was really over or you knew that The Autobots would return. The Autobots presumed to be dead and The Decepticons running loose on Earth do you think that G.I Joe and Cobra would of teamed up against The Cons? Or Cobra would of teamed with The Cons?

Thanks

2. syclonefs

syclonefs Rogue-Prime

News Credits:
    Hmmm I see it as Cobra teaming up with the cons and smash the G.I Joes. Then Cobra would "Try" to back stab the Decepticons , but epically fail and be killed by the decepticons.

3. ABrown

ABrown Well-Known Member

I've always thought that this episode was a golden opportunity to get a Transformers/G.I.Joe crossover. When the Autobots were in space, they should've featured the Joes as the military who was attempting to stop the Decepticons.

4. thespaniard

thespaniard Well-Known Member

why would 50 foot alien robots team up with any humans unless they could do somthing for them. gi joe and cobra would have to team up against the cons and still lose. humans are insects to cybertronions

5. convoymagnus

convoymagnus Yeshua Is Mashiach.

Ebay:
    I knew the autobots would return, just did not know how. Now on the teaming up, I think that cobra would have tried first to become decepticon pets to help them rule over the humans, but with no autobots on sight the Decepticons are the supreme power and force on earth so there is no value on that alliance for the decepticons, so maybe Cobra would try teaming with the Joes to at least try to defy the Decepticons using technology, and if by any chance they could get rid of the Decepticons then back stab the Joes.

6. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    Given how effortlessly the cons trashed Burgers advanced technology, including his tanks, what makes you think Cobra or Joe would've been any different?

7. ABrown

ABrown Well-Known Member

I don't think that the Joes necessarily would've had more success, I just think it was a nice opportunity to have a crossover.

8. Wheeljack35

Wheeljack35 Well-Known Member

Once Cobra Commander learned that the Decepticons would just drain the earth and leave it a pulp like they were going to to I'm sure Cobra would of attacked.

We know the Joes would of attacked ..Plus where was skyfire? The Dinobots? OImega Supreme?? All the Autobots weren't on that ship

9. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

Even if The Dinobots, Skyfire and Omega Supreme were on Earth they would be out numbered. It would be funny Grimlock saying something like " Me Grimlock no care if Autobots dead" :lol 

10. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    That was a really good cliffhanger as a kid. I remember being shocked the Decepticons had a plan that worked, and I never trusted public relations people again.

I never thought about a GI Joe crossover though, but I love all the comic crossovers that have been done.