megatrons fusion cannon in escalation

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Megatron31, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Megatron31

Megatron31 I Belong to Nobody!

Ebay:
    in wfc escalation can you get his arm cannon or can you only use his altmode version?

i tried a search but didnt see anything on this

2. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    It's not present in escalation, unfortunately. Neither is Optimus Prime's Ion Blaster.

Apparently the reason given for not including these weapons were that they were too powerful and would therefore unbalance the game. Strangely enough, in multi-player there are less powerful versions of the weapons available.

If that isn't why, I know I'm close. I also know I scoured every escalation map looking for a fusion cannon or ion blaster and came up empty.

3. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Such a shame. I would have really appreciated these weapons in my campaign to defeat the enemy hordes.

At least I have my precious Scrapmaker.

4. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    I've found the grenade launcher to work very well if you can launch them down stairs into crowded rooms. That's just some good lovin' right there.

5. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Depends which class I'm playing as. Scouts have the machine guns in vehicle mode, so I generally give them a rocket/grenade launcher coupled with a sniper/shotgun or something.

The other three classes have explosive vehicle weapons, so that's generally when I pull out the Scrapmaker and a supporter.

I do like the Repair Ray as well. So good to help out a team-mate :D 

6. Megatron31

Ebay:
    Im still new to escalation and have 0 strategy but i tend to gravitate toward jazz for autobot and either megatron or skywarp for decepticon those 3 seem to work well with whatever my strategy is

i have found in the past few weesk that i do really well up to wave 4 or 5 then completely fall apart above that. broken hope seems better suited for me to get on up in waves but 17 is as far as i have made it.

dont make it further than 8 or 9 on remnant or district and i hate forsaken (havent downloaded the last DLC)

7. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    Yea I can get to about wave 18 on normal maps but the DLC maps are made to be challenging so I guess I havent got a strong stratergy either :lol 

8. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

Last night I made it to 22 on Pulse. The trick is using a cloaked flyer and on Pulse the best weapon loadout is null ray and scrapmaker. On Broken Hope it's rocket launcher/scrapmaker. The rockets on Broken hope allow you to one hit kill seekers before they get to you (most of the time). On pulse the seekers usually won't attack (at least they don't where I hide out) so taking them down with the null ray works better. Headshots are awesome.

9. Chopperface

Chopperface Chadwick Forever

News Credits:
    I also recommend Ratchet and Soundwave; as they can deploy turrets for backup, and shield's for protection.

But my favorite thing to do is play as Megatron, and toss out Flak Grenades (or really any offensive-type grenade), and then use Drain on a large crowd of Autobots. Kills a lot of them, gets you the points you need, and clears the room.

10. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 GATTAI Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    i normally play as airraid so once i have enough, i get rid of my regular assault rifle and trade it for a scrapmaker for the titans and tanks. then i buy a burst rifle for range and use my vehicle weapons in case of emergency or if i'm in an air battle i'll use my rockets

11. Megatron31

Ebay:

I also like Megatron but his speed is so slow, that I often get killed and I just don't get the hover causes more damage thing