Megatron's Character

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Poho, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    i was reading the new info about the animated and Megatron's bio caught my eye:

Back at Cybertron, when it is late at night, and very dark, robots tell each other stories of the war. They spin stories about the deeds of Megatron, and though robots don't feel cold, the listeners shiver. The only ones who don't enjoy a scary Megatron story are the old ones, the ones who were there. These old Autobots remember the real Megatron.

i was thinking...it'd be really cool if they maintained that in the movies. just think, there must be between hundreds and thousands of autobots, most of whom have never actually seen Megatron face to face, and are probably scared shitless of him. I think it'd be awesome if some of the new autobots in the sequel were genuinely worried by Megatron's awesome power; and admired the guys from the first movie (or others) for being so fearless and facing him head on in combat.

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I really hope they use that too. If they maintain his viciousness from the first movie and play off of that, we may have the single most terrifying Megatron ever.

I hope so at least.:lol 

3. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I want to hang out with a bunch of Autobots around a campfire. I bet they'd be more afraid of the headless horseman than Megatron.

4. jazz4ever

jazz4ever I'm turned on by numbers

that would be awsome if they were already scared of him then the other autobots would be reluctant to help prime that would make for some awsome fight scenes with just megs and opts geting at eachother

5. ShawtyGee

ShawtyGee Well-Known Member

From the looks of the movie they(Autobots) are scared shitless of him. Ratchet straight burnt out along with Ironhide when Megatron drop in. I own the Prequel comics even the Decepticons are scared of him.

I vote HELL NO to GALVATRON!!!!

6. Zarscream

Zarscream Well-Known Member

I agree .. if gavlatron is a crap design ( not saying the designers would ... GO GUYS and GIRLS YOUR DESIGNS ROCK ..THOUGH!!! ) :) 
    but yeah if it's anything like megatron i'm going to scream!!

I VOTE NO TO HIM!!!

7. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    Megatron was already feared in the first part, when he arrived at the city, the autobots ordered and inmedeate retreat.

BTW, No Galvatron!!

8. Autobus Prime

Autobus Prime Transit Former

Folks:

You know..Megatron was built up beforehand to be this scary nightmare monster, and then he was designed to look like one, but in the end...he really wasn't that scary...just a somewhat cartoony villain with a knack for one-liners. (This was fine with me, too.)

Hey..this means...Movietron = evil Spiderman! Cool.