megatron

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by omega knight, Aug 3, 2006.

1. omega knight

omega knight Chibi lancelot launch

News Credits:
    ok,so I was watching some videos I found on youtube of the g1 eps:five faces of darkness and the secret of omega sumpreme.Now when I was watching the secret of omega superme megatron turned the constructicons evil and agaisnt omega supreme.Then I seemed rto remember that when rodimus enterd the matrix in the five faces of darkness it shows the birth of megatron (megatron getting of a table)and the decpticons are around him and the constructicons are there and evil.how can this be I mean megatron turned them evil and they are theere at the birth of megatron????

2. Golden Age

Golden Age BATTLE BEAST

one of the many inconsistincies of the show. In fact it has also been said that megatron is one of many Decepticon leaders, in other episodes it says he is the first Decepticon.

3. omega knight

News Credits:
    well thats weird why would they do that?

4. Fairy Princess

Fairy Princess Banned

In the eighties they smoked a LOT of crack while writing episodes at marvel.

5. Rodimus Major

Rodimus Major Custom User Title

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Maybe when Megatron was created, he wasn't created evil, so it's possible good Constructicons created Megatron, who later became a Decepticon, then turned the Constructicons to his side. Perhaps it was the fact they created him that caused him to want them on his side. Maybe the Matriz lied, and instead of being the fountain of wisdom it claims to be, it's really a source od propaganda. Who knows?

6. omega knight

News Credits:
    you mean its a bunch of lies that the matrix has told......3....2.....1 WHAT IS THE WOURLD COMING TO!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Alpha Prime

Alpha Prime Ten Years Strong

dude, there is screw up like that all through the transformer universe. My peronal favorites are the Aramda-Energon-Cybertron ones.

And yes i know that Cybertron was not meant to connect to A&E

8. Alpha Prime

*screw ups *personal sry, i miss the red zig zag line here:-(

9. omega knight

News Credits:
    there were screw ups in armada I barely remember it but I remember me always laying on my back after school in frount of the tv when it came on an sang the theme song and from then on my eyes were glued to the screan.

10. UltraPrime

UltraPrime Lord of Macragge

So that makes three different origins of the Constructicons then...

11. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yep it's a well known paradox, sort of like G1 Wheeljack. Writers aren't perfect, but then again who is? The Autobots wage their battle to destroy the evil forces of the Deceptions. Beyond that. . . .

12. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    They believed that kids were stupid and wouldn't notice.

13. Ger_Hankey

Ger_Hankey Now hiring evil minions

Well they didn't reckon they'd come up against Omega Knight then, did they?

14. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    Kids are also way less picky about stuff like that.

During Cybertron while smokescreen / crosswise was having the identity crises, my son picked it up (he is four). And asked my why his name changed. I went on some tirade that its because the writers don<t care (and other fandom whining) He simply shrugged it off and said, "Maybe he wanted a new name?"
    Kids just like the story and characters; continuity is for older collectors that over analyze everything...

I honesty I could watch a movie like SW EP 1,2,3 through the eyes of a 12 yr old…

15. Alpha Prime

I believe that someone is just doing a half-@$$ job at writing the scripts/story.

16. Shipley

Shipley No Topic Required

News Credits:
    ^ OTM.

"Call Of The Primitives" also supposes the Dinobots are the creation of Primacron, when the Dinobots early G1 episodes were some of the most popular in the series.

I'd like to say were past that now, but thats not really true. At least Beast Wars was consistent unto it self.

17. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    Basically the way I see it is the Constructicons were hired to build Megatron. Maybe Shockwave, Soundwave, and Starscream wanted a new leader and had Megatron built to take down the current Decepticon leader. After Megatron came to power he had the Robo-masher built and eventually ran into the Constructicons. After reprogramming them he gave them the form of Devastator as a gift for creating him. Once the Constructicons crashed on Earth Megatron rebuilt them, explaining why Megatron stated that he was glad he built them. As far as Megatron being the first Decepticon, maybe he renamed the army after coming to power but since he has been their leader for more than nine million years most may have forgotten the old factions name and just refer to the pre Decepticon era as Decepticons also.

18. omega knight

News Credits:
    ya I seem to remember me picking up somthing when I first saw crosswise I was in tottal awcause his car mode looks sweet but my ears picked up smokescrean andin the ep after that all I herd was crosswise.So I wasnt the only one to hear it I thought my mind was playing tirx cause I liked that carchter in armada so much.

19. Deathx360

News Credits:
    I believe that it was the Oracle that was stated as creating the primitives, that would explain why Sky-links says I believe are heading home or something like that. Also when the Oracle says it was Primacron's assistant it shows the Matrix, so the Oracle is also the Matrix which could also be linked to Victor Sigma making all three the creators of the Transformers since Victor Sigma basically is required to give a Transformer life, there are was to explain the creation of the Dinobots without returning to Cybertron like pre-made personality chips. This could also be a way to indirectly tie the Transformers creation to Primus with the Oracle, Matrix, and Victor Sigma being the power of Primus split like the Cyber Plant Keys in Cybertron.

20. Deathx360

News Credits:
    I think all the episodes that premiered on WB called him Smokescreen but when Cartoon Network picked the episodes up his name was changed to Crosswise in all of his appearances including the ones show on WB as him being Smokescreen. Maybe they will show the rest soon.