Megatron vs Sentinel Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by QLRformer, Apr 7, 2012.

1. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    Megatron ambushs Sentinel Prime - YouTube

Their fight lasted less than a minute. This is so degrading to both Sentinel Prime (whom the other Autobots had trouble with) and Megatron (it was his SOLE fight in the whole film). Even the final fight of ROTF, though it should have been longer, at least gave uninterrupted robot action and true to its climactic purpose wasn’t cut by other fronts of the battle.

Was anyone else disappointed?

2. ShOcKwAvE1213

ShOcKwAvE1213 THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

Nah, sure it would've been nice to see Megatron whoop some more ass, but it showed how strong Megatron still was. I liked how he just tossed Sentinel around like a ragdoll, and personally I wouldn't have liked to see Sentinel fight back. I wanted him to still be Megatrons bitch:D 

3. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

Megatron had the element of surprise, and that was the point. Of course he didn't fight in his state.

4. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

Yea it was truly disappointing. For the final battle it ended way too quickly.
    How did the war last so long if the Transformers are so easy to killed in the Bayverse?