Megatron vs Gantu

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by DinoFreakUSA, Aug 14, 2011.

1. DinoFreakUSA

DinoFreakUSA Well-Known Member

This was made for Disney vs Non-Disney Villains. I wanted Megatron to win but I thought if they were going to use him again (which they didn't :mad  ) they would have to use Galvatron since he had more clips in the movie.

Disney vs Non-Disney/ Gantu vs Megatron - YouTube

2. vatarian

vatarian Snide dame

megatron would eviscerate gantu in about half a second. sorry, just saying, not being a fanboy. just stating the facts.

3. DinoFreakUSA

DinoFreakUSA Well-Known Member

Agreed 100% but the creator of Didney vs Non Disney was only using clips from movies. There isn't much of Megatron in the movie but there is plenty of Galvatron. I thought if they were going to use them they would need to use Galvatron. Besides I couldn't find a clip of Gantu being desintegrated by a fusion cannon. Plus one of the co-creators isn't a big Transformers fan and Gantu is one of his favorite villains so this let me be one of the winners in his contest.

4. PrimusVsUnicron

PrimusVsUnicron Well-Known Member

Gantu is a whale thing a Megs is a robot that can transform

5. vatarian

vatarian Snide dame

lol, "A megs is a species of robot that can assume the form of a gun when threatened, and when frightened will utter a noise that sounds like "decepticons, retreat!"