Megatron, The Fallen or Sentinel Prime?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Black Oracle, Jul 27, 2011.

?

Best of the movie villains?

1. Megatron

47 vote(s)
    28.7%
  2. The Fallen

9 vote(s)
    5.5%
  3. Sentinel Prime

108 vote(s)
    65.9%
  1. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    Which has been the best of the movies' head villains?

Megatron for starting the war and being Optimus' constant rival through all 3 movies?

The Fallen for being the ancient evil that Megatron served and the symbolic face of the Decepticons?

Or Sentinel Prime for his long-hidden betrayal of the Autobots and alliance with Megatron?

2. ArtistOfWar59

ArtistOfWar59 Stunticon

The fallen was all talk. He doesn't deserve to be an option.

Sentinel wins by a landslide.

3. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

I think that in terms of "the one who caused more shit" [as the OP seems to suggest], The Fallen wins, the guy was single-handedly responsible for the destruction of the whole Cybertronian society.

4. Triponthisman

Triponthisman Active Member

Sentinel Prime. He JACKED up Optimus several times, physically and mentally bitch slapped Megatron more then once. Also he was the only thing besides a nuclear bomb that could take out Ironhide, and was killing humans like it was going out of style.

5. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Sentinel Prime, who needs the Leader of The Decepticons and a Ex-Member of The 13th that you need a former Autobot Leader to be a baddie.

6. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    While Sentinel was the most interesting character of the three and the "best" villain, oddly enough I don't think he would have been able to carry a movie on his own without another villainous character to team up with. Without another villain, there'd be no effective way to have good build-up to his eventual revelation while still having conflict during the early acts of the film. You'd either have to reveal him as a villain right off the bat, which I suppose could be done right, or have an extremely boring story arc until he "turns bad".

7. Kraken2009

Kraken2009 Megatron's Right Hand

Sentinel, because of the betrayal.

They knew Megatron was bad. Sentinel? Not so much.

8. oscar_gg83

oscar_gg83 Decepticon Scientist

Ebay:
    Yes, Actually he is responsible, in one way or another, for the corruption of the other two.

9. Militant

Militant Police

The Fallen's bark was more than his bite, I would choose Megatron if he didn't turn into a little bitch after being resurrected. So that leaves Sentinel. This is one villain that actually had depth to his character, proved to be more than capable as a warrior (tossed around autobots and Optimus like salad while being shot at from multiple directions). Not to mention went against his own values and betrayed his own faction, something the Fallen or Megatron didn't even do. (well the Fallen sorta did)

wasn't Ironhide getting owned by Starscream along with Ratchet in the first movie? lol

10. thebruteslayer

thebruteslayer Banned

News Credits:
    Sentinel.

11. Primewave

Primewave amiinterrupting

News Credits:
    Sentinel Prime. Easier said than done. He was the mastermind behind most of the plot of the entire trilogy.

12. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    You can get mad at me....but I think The Fallen.

13. kaiserlisk

kaiserlisk THIS PLEASES GAGA

News Credits:
    Sentinel, because Megatron wasn't as badass after the first movie, and the Fallen just sucked; I mean, he had the powers of a GOD but he died like a bitch (however, we did get a hilarious line from Optimus Prime in the process)

14. Incepticon

Incepticon Double Agent

News Credits:
    It's not even a contest considering Megatron & The Fallen did nothing but... well... nothing.

Sorry, I take that back - Megatron managed to get disoriented, crash and put himself in stasis lock for hundreds of years, be held captive by humans for a dozens of more years, finally escape Hoover Dam thanks to more competent Cons breaking him out, find the smallest Autobot around and rip him in half, get killed by a kid who he couldn't even catch on foot, get dumped in the ocean by the military, literally backstab Prime during a 3-against-1 battle in which Prime was pulverizing them, get bitched out and told what to do by his "master", get half his face blown off before retreating, yell at some elephants, get bitchslapped again by Sentinel, hang out in a back alley like a crazy homeless dude, have to get clued in about how stupid he looks by a little girl (who he, of course, left alive), and sneakily fire off a few rounds from behind at the REAL villain in DOTM before getting his head split in half and ripped off. Yeah, movie Megs was certainly a real "badass" like so many people keep trying to claim.

The Fallen isn't even worth mentioning. Shockwave did more in two scenes than The Fallen did in his entire own movie.

15. Cyber Star

Cyber Star Why so Geewun, Loser?

Megatron or Sentinel. The Fallen was crap.

16. Leadfoot

Leadfoot The Strongest.

Sentinel was great for a twist of the plot, but think about it. Megatron was a stone cold badass. He basically kicked Optimus' ass in TF. He killed Optimus in ROTF. He may have taken a beating from Optimus after Prime got his flight upgrade with its added weapons from Jetfire, which led to a diminishment of his power, but he still found his gonads at the end of DOTM and is basically the only reason Optimus was able to defeat Sentinel (although Sentinel was using 'con airstrike power to 'cheat').

17. Starwave

Starwave Herald of Unicron

Had Megatron REMAINED as badass as he was in the first movie, this would EASILY be his. But, the next two movies made him into a bitch. Just how is it that Optimus can beat him and two other cons when he is resurrected, and yet he didn't stand a chance against Megatron in the first movie? Really stupid on their part, because Megatron beat the shit out of Optimus in the first movie. He would have killed him, had Sam not wedged the Allspark into his chest. But yeah, because of that, Sentinel gets this one easily.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2011
  18. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    Taking Megatron out of the picture, I suppose a story could have revolved around Sentinel convincing the Autobots to leave Earth willingly (perhaps going to the moon for some reason) and then enacting his plan to bring Cybertron to Earth and to take control of Earth with other Autobot traitors, former Decepticons and/or factionless neutral Cybertronians (the crew of the Ark amongst them perhaps). Optimus and his bots would only discover Sentinel's true intentions once he had tricked them to leave Earth. Then there could have been a battle on the moon or something to stop Sentinel and his forces (who could surround Earth and set up the space bridge pillars), and simultaneously, the humans on Earth could be fighting Sentinel's invasion too. The first part of the movie could address the discovery of Sentinel and the Autobots' decision to leave Earth. And there could be some build-up scenes of Sentinel's followers working quietly amongst the humans to weaken their defences and to make preparations for Sentinel's army approaching Earth. I dunno, just tryin' to think of ways Sentinel could have worked without Megatron and the Decepticons.

19. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

Well,Starscream had the element of surprise plus Ironhide and Ratchet were focused more on protecting sam. I think in a 1 on 1 fight Ironhide would kick his ass,let alone if he had Ratchet's help

20. Sideways77

Sideways77 some garbage is okay

News Credits:
    I liked Megatron.

I personaly think all the villain's screentime and diolouge was reduced for Sentinal, so.... boo!