Megatron TF2 Ideas *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by MaikeruSan, Jul 2, 2008.

1. MaikeruSan

MaikeruSan KnightStalker

News Credits:
    Well I had some ideas from reading the first script, I figure some of it will be incorpirated if not all of it. Soundwave is kinda like a SHAMAN character. Then I had this idea, Ok with megatron down at the bottom of the ocean or where ever the hell they dumped his ass, Soundwave could rebuild him using parts from the "Fallen" decepticons. Then he scans a Aircraft carrier. Well megtrons been EVERYTHING, why not an aircraft carrier, or some type of millitary ship. I would actally like that a good bit. BUT A TANK would be VERY nice.

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Personally, I'd rather him either keep his Cybertronian alt-mode, or at the very least keep some kind of alt-mode that allows him to fly. Megatron doesn't seem to be the kind of bot to transform into something that depends on either land or water to travel, imo. He prefers to be able to fly, as it would be easier and faster to get from point A to point B. Even if he can fly in bot-mode (apears he can do it, but we really haven't seen him do it yet) I still think he'd stick with an alt-mode that could fly.

3. MaikeruSan

MaikeruSan KnightStalker

News Credits:
    Yeah I can see where your coming from. Well I just hope he gets a toy that dose him justice.

4. Kortex

Kortex Well-Known Member

How do you expect any Decepticons to swim that deep in the ocean with out getting crushed by the pressure... Logic was to put those remains of fallen robots in the deepest place in the ocean so their remains would be crushed leaving no evidence they ever existed... My guess is... No Megatron inTF2!!!! Unless Unicron himself comes to earth and decides to take a swim...

5. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    I believe Bay said he wouldn't do an Aircraft Carrier because it is too large and would be kinda pointless.

Megatron is coming back, whether people believe it or not. The Fallen is not in it. Nuff said.

6. transmetal2dinobot

transmetal2dinobot Sub-Commander

Ebay:
    no amount of pressure could completely destroy the evidence, i think they siad it was to keep them dormant indefinitely
    so in theory something could get down there and retrieve a body, but i think that's unlikely

7. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Can we stop using the *spoilers* thing so freely!!!!!

8. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    I'd like to see Megatron live up to the namesake of his faction and actually deceive someone with an Earth-based alternate form.

9. MaikeruSan

MaikeruSan KnightStalker

News Credits:
    well I use the spoilers SO PEOPLE DONT COMPLAIN IF THERE ARE ANY! I think I have changed my mind to megatron should stay a jet. I be you Megatron will get caught on some rocks and the pressure wont crush him. Then again hes a huge freaking alien robot who says the pressure would crush him in the first place.

10. Baird

Baird bug-stomper

This is a terrible idea (no offence). For me, a tank would be an ideal alt.mode, or he could be a triple-changer: a tank, robot and jet, allowing him to be in the skies when he needs to, and keeping the connection to him being an embodiement of firepower (the tank mode). I saw some artwork on another board a while ago depicting Megatron as an aircraft carrier, I hope this idea isn't being seriously considered by the production..

11. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Yeah, him as an aircraft carrier is a bit hard to believe...

12. UltraDevmodious

UltraDevmodious Well-Known Member

I'm actually okay with no Megatron in #2. If at all, he should return at the VERY end. Which I doubt would happen because from what we've heard #2 won't be a precursor to #3.

I’m really not into speculation about this movie so far because I was pleasantly surprised with the end result without much knowledge of the first film before hand. I intend on keeping it that way.

13. MaikeruSan

MaikeruSan KnightStalker

News Credits:
    Well I take no offence of you calling it a terrible, I didnt like it to much myself. But Megatrons been everything else so Yeah. I think I prefer megs as a jet.

14. WWMEGATRON

WWMEGATRON Well-Known Member

I agree !!

Besides I liked is looks in the First movie ( I had my doubts at first of his Cybertronian jet-mode but I liked it ), My only complain are his fingers !!

15. Optimal Optimus Prime

Optimal Optimus Prime The Ultimate Prime

I would love to see megatron as a Semi-Truck, him doing evil things and Prime being blamed across the world.

16. MaikeruSan

MaikeruSan KnightStalker

News Credits:
    Sadly I could see that.

17. Optimal Optimus Prime

Optimal Optimus Prime The Ultimate Prime

Lol, Bay would love dueling semi's hahaha!

Wouldn't it be ironic if Megatron is the one who has a "Roller"

18. Dropshot

Dropshot Transform your destiny

News Credits:
    I always said that Megatron should be a triple changer, that would make him the biggest threat and ultimate badass, but according to his mass, he would need to be bigger than a tank, so maybe a SCUD missile carrier could work for a ground mode, and a big jet for his air mode.

19. MaikeruSan

MaikeruSan KnightStalker

News Credits:
    Well I reall like this one. A GIANT METAL CHICKEN. Hell his first movie toy turned into one. Why not see it onn screen. PLEASE HASBO GIVE US A GOOD LEADER MOVIE MEGS PLEASE!

20. Vince

Vince Decepticon

News Credits:
    Watch him be the SR71 blackbird (yeah i know what the callsheets say but it could be 'disinformation') :D 

I personally wouldnt mind this alt mode for Megatron, it still gives him his flight ability and it looks badass.