Heavy/Scratch: Megatron ROTF is back from Dr.Scalpel (WIP)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by skeith09, Apr 16, 2010.

1. skeith09

skeith09 Well-Known Member

Hello all im new here to the Radicons well not really iv seen alot of Amazin works and got into wanting to try some things myself so here I am

well at first I wanted to make the Leader Class version of Megatron more Movie Accurate but after starting on the arm mod to give him a elbow and Watching the ROTF movie while doin so I decided to go for a more after the ending in the movie look
    (where both his arms have been messed up by Optimus X3)

but at the same time I tried to make him some what still movie accurate anyway

well here he is at the moment unless I decide to add more to him or re work his elbow joint (kinda half and half on wantin to specaily since I spent so much time gettin it to where it is now but wouldnt mind maybe doin it better ^^'' )

so tell me your thoughts and what not and I hope to get LOADS better at bein a Radicon

TILL ALL ARE ONE!!!!

by removin megs gimpy claw and addin hes arm from TF movie 07 and then addin the gimpy claw back megs now has a more proper lookin arm yay! lol

usin a leg Joint and cap part of where it connected (for Proper Rotation)
    Meg has a Ratchet elbow joint yay! lol

usin Transformer RID Grimlock as a Sacrafise :(  we give Megs murder arm that extra Ouch! lol

and Missile and sounds still all works (altho the Blastin sounds r gettin annoyin
    ><'''' )

UPDATE: April 21st!

ok while lookin at what I thought might b a spot the murder arm might break and Thought I did for a sec @_@

turns out it just slip out and I got to lookin at it more and thought
    "I can scratch make a Interchangle arm system!"

so usin the same plastic bit that I used before on from my scraped Movie 07 megs other leg joint (a thick lil white part)

and his other left over arm

I have now givin megs a interchangel arm system to switch between a reg arm to his Murder arm/cannon

BUT WAIT!
    THERES MORE!!!

lol I got to lookin at the lil hole that I had made to make megs murder arm/cannon not so big and bulky and the peg at where his cannons sword was originally able to clip on to close to the shoulder
    and Bam!
    now his murder arm when not in use (or just make it where itll b from now on still tossin the idea around)
    is on his arm!
    just like Megs is meant to!

and last but not least was playin arount with him and found that
    he can have another alt mode

and to me looks alot closer to what his Tank/jet mode was like in the Movie anyway

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 21, 2010
  2. Bumblebee92

Bumblebee92 Wheeljack Fan

Man this megs is nic might need to do the arm thing i nedd to try i just painted mine chrome and game him a beefier articulated murder arm

3. closetrat

closetrat Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'll just quote myself from another thread:

This looks great - love what you've done with Megs btw... :thumb 

4. tobuttica

tobuttica Well-Known Member

Got me an ROTF Megs, but I'm not confident in my skills yet, so I'll wait until I can pick up another when they eventually go cheap, and mod that one. His non-murder arm hand looks cool, very menacing. It's just a combo of the two right?

5. skeith09

yep ur right I just took the pin out where his gimpy Claw and gimpy arm meet and the elbow down from TFmovie 07 megs arm Minus his claw and Wing bits (those side pods that made up his weapons)

I also did some cuttin on any extra bit on that 07 arm so it would b more rounded you could say instead of small bits here and there bulgin out like for example under the arm was a lil bit with a wheel on it for when 07 megs was transformed so he can roll

that arm was alot easier to do then the murder arm really
    and I can see why hasbro kept it small like that so it could tuk away when he went cyber tank but it was still too gimpy specaily after the murder arm was added so we
    *claps

BULKED HIM UP!

lol XP

but cause I kept the shoulder and arm on him he can still tuk away
    still sticks out just a bit but nothin to bad

6. skeith09

is there any advise on how I might wanna paint him

like how to not get spray paint in his gears with out coverin him up so much?

7. skeith09

"SOMEBODY CALL A DOCTOR!!!"

*SLAP

"Your the Doctor.."

"...Oh yea.."

8. wylungz

wylungz Well-Known Member

wow man u doing some insane work over on this guy, it is looking great!