Megatron Origin Question????

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Darth Rodimus, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Darth Rodimus

Darth Rodimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I am starting to pick up the trades for the IDW stuff, and I was wondering...
    Why is Megatron Origin so freaking expensive?

2. wheeljack01

wheeljack01 Happiness is a warm gun

I am pretty sure it was because it was only printed one time(when it first came out). There is the chronological IDW hardcovers which I believe the first one has it included in there, but it may be steep as well. Your best bet if you are wanting to read it is to find the single issues or digital copies. It was a pretty good book, but didn't line up perfectly to the overall IDW world, but it had some really cool art in it.

3. CyclonuS_ZerO

CyclonuS_ZerO Uni-con

News Credits:
    How expensive is it now?

*checks Amazon* 45 bucks is pretty expensive, but if I didn't own it already and read the series, and really loved it (like I most certainly do as you can tell from my sig) I'd easily pay 45 bucks for. It's worth it dude. Makes Megatron look more like the hero of Transformers rather than the villain, which is amazing. If you haven't read it, you should definitely pick this up.

4. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

thats nothing man in exodus megatron even comes across as being the sparticus among his fellow cybertronians in his way before he became all corrupted inside by evny jealousy power and rage and dark energon over time

its pretty damn awesome that idw is actually workign a bit of exodus into megatrons character in the optimus prime megatron flashback story line time leading up to megatron origen

5. wheeljack01

I want to read exodus...now.

6. Darth Rodimus

Darth Rodimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, I own the singles thankfully, I just wanted to have it in a trade. I think I will stick with those. Thanks for the answers by the way.

7. Crazy Ramjetty

Crazy Ramjetty marvel's got it good

supply and demand dude

8. CyclonuS_ZerO

CyclonuS_ZerO Uni-con

News Credits:
    Well Exodus is canon to current TF storyline, so essentially Exodus is almost like a retelling of Origin. Sounds interesting though.

9. wheeljack01

Transformers IDw Collection HC Vol 01 This isn't a bad way of getting Megatron origins, plus more great stories. I just got mine in the mail and couldn't be more pleased with it. Beats the hell out of the ebay prices for the megatron Origins tpb alone.