Megatron Megabolt

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Mospeada, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Omnus

Omnus needs more time TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Apologies about being late to the party for images on this one, but I have one to contribute myself.

[​IMG]

Megatron Megabolt's color scheme definitely goes best with Brave Max. I've never even tried with original Fort Max. The "Dark Maximus" combo has been so-named and physical connections were made by others as soon as the toy came out.

I did a couple of other additions with my Dark Maximus, but the full-body shot expresses how good the combo normally goes.

2. dark69

dark69 BlackArachnia Terrorize!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    man he looks so good like that! to bad max is so much on ebay:( 

3. Mospeada

Mospeada Since '84

News Credits:
    Yeah that does look bad ass! I don't have a Fort Max or Brave Max though. All I gots is a lousy green Megabolt head! I moved him out of my Megs set up and replaced him with Universe Galvatron anyway. I need to find a cool place to put Megabolt. I wonder if I can fit him on my 18 inch Talking Ash figure from Army of Darkness? :p 

4. Optimist_Prime

Optimist_Prime The Original Optimist!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You could rename him "Evil Cerebros" :lol 

5. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Wielder of the Keyblade

Oh man... it would've been so cool if they actually had Megatron turn into a headmaster for Fortress Maximus on the show.

Y'know, if the show lasted longer, and they made an episode where they found the original Fort. Max. =D